Cowboys quickly give Williams new deal through 2013

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
14 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
209 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #101
asoria85 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,203 | Props total: 19 19
Eagles pissed, they dont have any prime recievers..... DeSean "to small" Jackson is just a lil fast kid one Hard Hit an he's done!
 9 years ago '08        #102
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
Deion smells something unpleasant in Big D

Posted: October 15th, 2008 | Adam Schefter | Tags: Dallas Cowboys, Deion Sanders, Roy Williams

Few people know wide receivers and the Dallas Cowboys better than former Pro Bowl cornerback Deion Sanders, now an analyst on NFL Network.

So it was curious to hear Sanders’ answer when he was asked what he thought of the deal that will send a first-, third-, and sixth-round pick to Detroit for wide receiver Roy Williams and a seventh-round pick.

“Don’t like it one bit,” Sanders said. “It raises your eyebrow how a franchise gives up its best player, its best receiver. There’s a problem there. I don’t think Roy is the hardest worker inside the Detroit locker room. Is he ready to play second fiddle? Is he losing speed?

“You give up a one, a three and a six for Roy Williams when there’s a guy, Chad Johnson, who’s begging to get out of Cincinnati. I’m sure Cincinnati could accept a one, three and six …

“What I feel like is, I smell panic and there’s no need to panic at this time. … I don’t think the problems of the Cowboys are solved by getting another receiver.”

And Sanders was not alone in his sentiments, though his were the strongest. On NFL Network’s Total Access, Marshall Faulk said: “I don’t see where Roy Williams makes them better. I feel like for Dallas, they need DBs. They needed a DB. I don’t see how Roy Williams is going to help them unless they outscore everybody.”
:applause::applause:
 9 years ago '08        #103
asoria85 3 heat pts
space
space
fu*k Deon "Powder my Nose" Sanders!!!!!!!!!! Dude pissed cause Pacman burnt him!!!
 9 years ago '05        #104
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,410 | Props total: 394 394
 The Blueprint said:

Posted: October 15th, 2008 | Adam Schefter | Tags: Dallas Cowboys, Deion Sanders, Roy Williams

Few people know wide receivers and the Dallas Cowboys better than former Pro Bowl cornerback Deion Sanders, now an analyst on NFL Network.

So it was curious to hear Sanders’ answer when he was asked what he thought of the deal that will send a first-, third-, and sixth-round pick to Detroit for wide receiver Roy Williams and a seventh-round pick.

“Don’t like it one bit,” Sanders said. “It raises your eyebrow how a franchise gives up its best player, its best receiver. There’s a problem there. I don’t think Roy is the hardest worker inside the Detroit locker room. Is he ready to play second fiddle? Is he losing speed?

“You give up a one, a three and a six for Roy Williams when there’s a guy, Chad Johnson, who’s begging to get out of Cincinnati. I’m sure Cincinnati could accept a one, three and six …

“What I feel like is, I smell panic and there’s no need to panic at this time. … I don’t think the problems of the Cowboys are solved by getting another receiver.”

And Sanders was not alone in his sentiments, though his were the strongest. On NFL Network’s Total Access, Marshall Faulk said: “I don’t see where Roy Williams makes them better. I feel like for Dallas, they need DBs. They needed a DB. I don’t see how Roy Williams is going to help them unless they outscore everybody.”

DEION also endorsed Pac man too. So
 9 years ago '07        #105
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
 The Blueprint said:

Says Deion and Marshall... Who gives a fu*k what they think.. The Roy Williams trade is a long term investment-might not pay off now, but will definately pay dividends once he gets acclimated to the offense and when Romo gets back. As for the DB situation Henry and Jenkins can do enough until we get T.Newman and the old Roy back....

PS fu*k Pac-Man tho
 9 years ago '08        #106
asoria85 3 heat pts
space
space
 Barnone254 said:
Says Deion and Marshall... Who gives a fu*k what they think.. The Roy Williams trade is a long term investment-might not pay off now, but will definately pay dividends once he gets acclimated to the offense and when Romo gets back. As for the DB situation Henry and Jenkins can do enough until we get T.Newman and the old Roy back....

PS fu*k Pac-Man tho
Yeah fu*k Pac-Boy Jones, i gave him a chance , dude burn us, fu*k that lil punk a.ss dude.... a chance at playing this year was like a rehab for him but he couldnt do it, fu*kin Junkie..... dude has no balls! Curr a.ss bi*ch!!!
 9 years ago '04        #107
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,310 | Props total: 11332 11332
thing is cowboys always find a way 2 fu*k up

regardless who they sign
 9 years ago '07        #108
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
 DJ Maximum said:
thing is cowboys always find a way 2 fu*k up

regardless who they sign
This I can agree with. After watching them year after year it is evident that there is no leader on that team. I personally think Marion Barber would be the perfect guy to lead with the way he plays. He don't bar sh*t and plays with intensity the whole game....
 9 years ago '07        #109
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
lol@all these cowboy fans turning on pacman now when ya got him in the offseason he was "becoming a great corner,before he got suspended" going hard defending him.now u cowboy fans turning ya back on him?! lol i dont wanna hear a word out of a cowboy mouth about claiming that giant fans didnt fu*k with eli until he won a super bowl
 9 years ago '08        #110
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
 24/7foamz said:
lol@all these cowboy fans turning on pacman now when ya got him in the offseason he was "becoming a great corner,before he got suspended" going hard defending him.now u cowboy fans turning ya back on him?! lol i dont wanna hear a word out of a cowboy mouth about claiming that giant fans didnt fu*k with eli until he won a super bowl
I remember all them n*ggas coming at me saying but he didnt do anything wrong and sh*t Damn they look foolish now
 9 years ago '07        #111
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 The Blueprint said:
I remember all them n*ggas coming at me saying but he didnt do anything wrong and sh*t Damn they look foolish now
:dancingcool:
 9 years ago '07        #112
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
 The Blueprint said:
lol word i dont recall one cowboy fan going against that trade it was oh "he a great punt retuner,he was a top 10 corner before he was suspended" now its "fu*k pac man jones:angry12:"
 9 years ago '05        #113
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
 slimwillie said:
so did all the cowboys fans and so did Jerry Jones so
Find a post of mine that I did and I will not come into boxden again. True I was happy to be here but never thought he was going to be the next Deion. yall need to quit categorizing us Cowboy fans as being the same. Jerry was and still is looking for a home run player. While still building to our team
yall hating on a team that hasn't won a playoff game in a decade.
 10-15-2008, 01:46 PM         #114
AKfoy0face 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh wow
 9 years ago '07        #115
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 slimwillie said:
I see you're still not smart enough to get the point. I'll break it down Barney style.

you dismissed Deion because he endorsed Pacman.

But so did Jerry Jones

so did most of the people that are cosigning Roy Williams

got it now dummy? good now go feed your dirty a.ss seeds :greetings10:
gotdamnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn thats wrong
 10-15-2008, 01:51 PM         #116
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Moss was a 4th because of how bad he looked, people thought he was over the hill and on the decline. Roy Williams is still young and still improving, the ammount of picks is a lot to give up for a receiver yes. But you never know what those draft picks are going to get, the 1st should be really low and later round picks are likely to struggle on the team/not make it at all
 9 years ago '05        #117
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
 slimwillie said:
I see you're still not smart enough to get the point. I'll break it down Barney style.

you dismissed Deion because he endorsed Pacman.

But so did Jerry Jones

so did most of the people that are cosigning Roy Williams

got it now dummy? good now go feed your dirty a.ss seeds :greetings10:

Jerry isn't doggin pac man now either. So whats your point? :clap2: Mentioning my kids again.
Your so mature Your dad must be fu*king your aunt or something. I noticed you try so hard for a laugh . Arguing is for bi*ches go play.

Last edited by Jaiden05; 10-15-2008 at 01:59 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #118
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
 slimwillie said:
it's Deion's job to be critical of pieces of sh*t like Pacman.

it's not my fault you take care of some1 elses kids :greetings10:

funny thing is I got a laugh and you = :angry12:
i swear to god you going to hell 4 that damn

jaiden calm down its just the net if u a good dad then thats all that matter :)

Last edited by Syphernix; 10-15-2008 at 02:06 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #119
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
Its funny cause only one laughing is Syph. Your a real clown fam. Here you happy now?
 9 years ago '05        #120
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
 Syphernix said:
i swear to god you going to hell 4 that damn

jaiden calm down its just the net if u a good dad then thats all that matter :)

No, hard feelings at all. He even has me laughing.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy