Cowboys quickly give Williams new deal through 2013

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
139 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
192 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
235 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #81
eLLz 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 Jaiden05 said:
This is great news for such a terrible week. What are the plans for Tyrone Bigums though (crayton):applause:
I know it wont happen but I would say fu*k Crayton other then using him as a #4 Receiver on 4 Wideout/1 TE sets (which will be used & will be sick )

I would play Austin in the slot as my #3, He has great speed & has been making plays... better hands then Crayton, can get better seperation & is a bigger burden for a teams secondary
 10-14-2008, 08:40 PM         #82
DcBaLLinBoyz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
best news ever

HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS
 10-14-2008, 08:40 PM         #83
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
so you're trying to be something but bragging on how rich the people who live around you are?

typical loser. and it's funny you're trying to be what I already am

who lost f*g**t
im not braggin about it at all cumstain. You said where I was from was full of dumb people but we make the most money out of any black county in the nation from career opportunities.

If im dumb ur sayin ur boy Facemob is dumb as well.

Well if you are around 21+ and are accountant with your degree that comes to the net to make people angry you lost at life already.
 9 years ago '06        #84
eLLz 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 slimwillie said:
Plax leads the team in catches :rolleyes:

you try to argue any1 who didn't grow up thinking Dallas is good.

you called Roy a great WR because he's on Dallas n*gga had 1 year and you're calling him great

lets see what he does before you title him great
I called Roy Williams a great Receiver way before he got to Dallas... Im not gonna go back & link it but feel free to look, You know I dont d*ckride n*ggas on my team

& I have no problem waiting until Roy Williams plays some games in Dallas until we can determine just how good he is....... All I said was that putting up 1300 w/ Kitna was an impressive feat... Like I said you love to argue tho so were just gonna take it week by week, see whats good
 9 years ago '06        #85
eLLz 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 slimwillie said:
thats why n*ggas get arguments. why will it be sick? I mean who's blocking for your QB? who's gonna stop him from making turnovers?

you n*ggas are acting like this is gonna take you somewhere you couldn't get without him and I don't think he's that big of an impact
Eagles = most sacks in the NFL

Eagles = ZERO sacks on Romo a few weeks ago

Romo = tore n*ggas up & won the game

All the OLine has to do is get back to old form, stop acting like we have the Texans or Lions personnel on the Line... Were full of Pro Bowlers on the OL, they just need to get their sh*t tight
 9 years ago '05        #86
MadGam325 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,218 | Props total: 2 2
Wow, the boys upgraded
 10-14-2008, 08:52 PM         #87
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
you make $10 an hour so you aren't part of the we you dumbass n*gga.

bringing face mob into this is a ho move. stand up for yourself. he's over seas getting a degree you're living at home making peanuts :greetings10:
I am included in it actually they measured the profit of career and job opportunities and we still were on top as a county. :greetings10:

Money doesn't drive me much at the moment 10 dollars is cool with me. its not like I do much for the 10 anyway. Getting payed 10 a hour in order to get paid that 50,000 when I get my CPA>______________________.

Im making peanuts?? LMAO at bringing facemob in it being a ho move. I said the truth tho. the funny thing is u think Im gettin mad at this or something or im taking u seriously.
 9 years ago '05        #88
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
 eLLz said:
I know it wont happen but I would say fu*k Crayton other then using him as a #4 Receiver on 4 Wideout/1 TE sets (which will be used & will be sick )

I would play Austin in the slot as my #3, He has great speed & has been making plays... better hands then Crayton, can get better seperation & is a bigger burden for a teams secondary
Austin look pretty good and he is quick as hell. I wish Jerry didn't give Crayton that extention. This would be very interesting these coming week. I also heard that Brett called Tony. He was telling Tony if he could throw the ball w/ little or no pain he should go for it. I don't think that would be a good idea though. Honestly cup cake wade needs to get on that line. When does Roy Williams (38 ) come back?
 9 years ago '06        #89
Supreme7 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,836 | Props total: 1997 1997
we coulda got chad johnson for that
 10-14-2008, 08:56 PM         #90
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and now theres even more pressure on romo... you cant buy your way to a championship. 3 picks... 1, 3 and 5? i dunno about all that....
 10-14-2008, 09:00 PM         #91
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
nah I know you don't get mad

I already know who the emotional bi*ches are. but you like the house n*gga that lived in the masters mansion bragging about how big the house is

and BTW 50 G's is peanuts homie
Well if you are a CPA/Accountant then you would know thats the starting range. Ofcourse Im aiming for higher but 50,000 isn't bad for me. I dont plan on getting my pay checks and buy a new toyota and some 20 inch rims on some dumb sh*t. Money isn't everythin to me but im curious how much you get paid a year???

You tried to make fun of where im from tho so I just had to school you and let you understand that we are making moves and arent stupid n*ggas that get paid 5 dollars an hour and cutting grass or something. If you would have just said your stupid I wouldn't have brought that up.
 9 years ago '06        #92
eLLz 1 heat pts OP
space
space
 slimwillie said:
that Eagles game was a lon time ago (4 weeks in the NFL is long)
I'm not acting like anything. I don't care what you did against the Eagles. is your goal to beat the Eagles? i thought y'all were suppose to be the best in the NFC ?

Romo = hit 19 times against a BAD arizona pass rush

= lost another game and had more turnovers

don't act like Romo didn't fumble in the endzone against Philly to. it's not all about stats. Romo folds under pressure (as any QB does) so I don't see how a WR keeps pressure off him.
Are you serious?

Why do you think that the Vikings paid Berrian all that money this offseason?

To get someone to keep defenses true & stop stacking the box.... Teams are going to have to account for having 2 #1 Caliber Wideouts lining up on the edges, that will effect who they are willing to blitz etc.
 9 years ago '08        #93
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,812 | Props total: 12478 12478
@ trading away your whole draft for a third option on your team....cowgirls seem hella desperate...

I'm pretty sure isnt defense the problem on this team
 9 years ago '04        #94
Lester86 
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 7 7
damn, i don't know about this one. Was it really worth trading for a WR? it wasn't a necessity for the Boys, and they just traded half their future...we'll see, i hope it works out for y'all..
 9 years ago '07        #95
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
 slimwillie said:
at these n*ggas drinking Jerry Jones kool-aid.

do you actually think Jerry would say anything else?

come on n*ggas smarten up Jerry Jones would never say T.O. is pissed that we made this move.

I'm not saying TO's unhappy but Jerry would never say it publicly if he was.

UNLESS ROY WILLIAMS CAN PLAY O-Line and D-BAck while helping Romo not turn it over I don't see how Dallas thought they needed a WR

Jerry Jones is good for flashy moves with no substance
Joey Galloway
PacMan Jones
Tank Johnson
Terri Glenn

Looks at your avy.....nuff said
stop hatin bi*ch
 9 years ago '07        #96
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
why would TO be bitter this Opens the field for him and If the D focuses on covering TO.. roy is open or Witten or Clayton or visa versa if they dont win with this team
 9 years ago '08        #97
space
space
 Drk said:
why would TO be bitter this Opens the field for him and If the D focuses on covering TO.. roy is open or Witten or Clayton or visa versa if they dont win with this team
Again offense has not been their problem, their problem has been defense....and @ you thinking T.HOE is not gonna be bitter....she was complaining of touches BEFORE they brought him in
 10-15-2008, 10:55 AM         #98
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint said:
Again offense has not been their problem, their problem has been defense....and @ you thinking T.HOE is not gonna be bitter....she was complaining of touches BEFORE they brought him in
You obviously missed his point. T.O. was complaining b/c he kept on getting double and triple teamed. NOW that we have another threat it OPENS up the field for him. Obviously they not going to keep on double and triple teamin him now that there's another threat added to the mix. Read what he's sayin

Last edited by Rareness6; 10-15-2008 at 10:57 AM..
 9 years ago '08        #99
space
space
 Rareness6 said:
You obviously missed his point. T.O. was complaining b/c he kept on getting double and triple teamed. NOW that we have another threat it OPENS up the field for him. Read what he's sayin
I didnt miss anything....we all know what type of character T.Hoe has....dude will be happy with 150 yds in a game that they lose then a 10 yard game which they win
 9 years ago '08        #100
asoria85 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,203 | Props total: 19 19
 slimwillie said:
at these n*ggas drinking Jerry Jones kool-aid.

do you actually think Jerry would say anything else?

come on n*ggas smarten up Jerry Jones would never say T.O. is pissed that we made this move.

I'm not saying TO's unhappy but Jerry would never say it publicly if he was.

UNLESS ROY WILLIAMS CAN PLAY O-Line and D-BAck while helping Romo not turn it over I don't see how Dallas thought they needed a WR

Jerry Jones is good for flashy moves with no substance
Joey Galloway
PacMan Jones
Tank Johnson
Terri Glenn
The last time the eagles won a Superbowl......................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................you get the point
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
50 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
50 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
66 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy