Cowboys quickly give Williams new deal through 2013

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
209 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #41
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 slimwillie said:
you ain't slappin sh*t but your gums dumb a.ss Canadian.

Witten is the security blanket you're just too far up TO's a.ss to admit it.

if Dallas Offense is so good why mortgage next years draft on a WR

how about a DB or O-Lineman
u STAY avoiding what u said. ur saying TO and Moss are number 2 options. actually u said TO would be the number 3 option when Roy comes. talk all the sh*t u want, keep tapdancin around ur retarded comments and ppl puttin u on blast for em.
 10-14-2008, 07:36 PM         #42
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
but it's funny that Dallas went out of their way to say TO wlecomes him. I guess no-one else does since it didn't make news?

a teammate thats gonna take TO's job and get him cut in a year on 2
Oh come on now, let's be real here. If Dallas didn't announce that T.O. wanted to call him and it was another player, you'd see threads like Oooh how come T.O. didn't want to call him or T.O. mad etc etc. Come on man..don't act like that wouldn't have happened.
 9 years ago '05        #43
Santana Bandana 
space
space
$326 | Props total: 0 0
somebody call quincy carter
 9 years ago '06        #44
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 slimwillie said:
but it's funny that Dallas went out of their way to say TO wlecomes him. I guess no-one else does since it didn't make news?

a teammate thats gonna take TO's job and get him cut in a year on 2
it's called a press conference u flame...u know when media asks questions like this:

"As for concerns about how Williams will coexist with the emotional Owens, Jones smiled..." (straight from the article u didn't read). i know this might be breaking news to u but the media actually cares more about TO than lets say sam hurd.
 10-14-2008, 07:37 PM         #45
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
I wasn't in the avy bet ho :rolleyes: I haven't done an avy bet since week 3 try again.

I don't want your account I wanna bet and if you lose you stay off BX for a year. so your stupidity doesn't rub off :greetings10:

key word is currently. if you can't beat the Rams you won't beat the Browns

now bet your BX for a year or get off the d*ck.
Ur an idiot. fu*k it Ill bet it all on this game right now. If we lose THIS GAME against the Browns Im out for a year and that includes that other account I use. If we win I dont want to hear you talk sh*t about any Redskins or Cowboys player or there team. And ofcourse youll be gone for a year. Deal f*g**t??
 9 years ago '06        #46
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 slimwillie said:
oh you're a steelers fan? riding TO's d*ck must just be a hobby

I guess you're still mad the way we man handled your weak a.ss team
tapdancin again. one thing in life ur good at. eating obviously not one of them ...maybe lay off the sun a little too
 9 years ago '06        #47
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 Andre3000 said:
Ur an idiot. fu*k it Ill bet it all on this game right now. If we lose THIS GAME against the Browns Im out for a year and that includes that other account I use. If we win I dont want to hear you talk sh*t about any Redskins or Cowboys player or there team. And ofcourse youll be gone for a year. Deal f*g**t??
yo fu*k it just get garret to IP ban this f*g**t, no one likes him on here anyway.
 10-14-2008, 07:40 PM         #48
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
so Dallas did it so threads on BX didn't get made

we have a smart 1 here
Is that really a serious response? I mean really.
 10-14-2008, 07:41 PM         #49
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
so you're scared to bet on the Eagles having a better record??

you had to change the bet cause you were scared?

PUSSSSSSSY
You jsut said we would lose against the Browns am I correct??? LMAO at this n*gga getting scared. I just dont feel like waiting to see yall at the bottom of the division. You scared now or somethin bi*ch?? If were gonna lose this game it should be no different than you thinking your finishing over us in the standings right bi*ch??? Or are U scared?? Bet isnt anythin different just a lesser wait right bi*ch???
 9 years ago '06        #50
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 slimwillie said:
lay off the sun? I was black before I left the hospital dummy and I know I way more then you

are you one of the sheep who believes everything they read on the net?

way to tapdance around the question i asked. when did I say Moss was a #2 :hang: you're parents shouldn't be allowed to have children
you know u "WAY" more than me?? i know i have a higher education than you thats for damn sure lmao.

you a.ssumed witten was the number 1 cuz he has more catches. lol u said TO was a number 3. please try and defend these a.ssertions.
 10-14-2008, 07:43 PM         #51
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rareness6 said:
Is that really a serious response? I mean really.
someone strong arm this ho
 9 years ago '06        #52
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 slimwillie said:
snitch n*gga you think i care if you like me? do you come on the net to get friends?

Shootar - " I'm tired of gettin sh*tted on so I'm gonna suck the mods d*ck to get you banned "
so what ur saying is u wont care if u get IP banned from this site since u dont give a sh*t about the posters in here correct? so u won't be upset if that happens? fu*k it might as well just leave and not come back

i dont come here to make friends but i DO come here cuz i know the ppls and there is a lotta sports heads on here. but i DO also think its fu*king retarded to see kids like urself come on here to try and stir up sh*t and cause sh*t..like how fu*king old must u be its kind of pathetic. but if thats cool to u, do u..
 10-14-2008, 07:48 PM         #53
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
how isn't the bet different you inbred? I proposed a bet on the EAGLES
I don't bet on the fu*kin Browns.even after they beat the foreskins

now if your bi*ch a.ss wanna bet on our records (you did say we'd finish in last) then bet. or shut your d*cksuckers
This n*gga is scared!!!!

Im just getting this done quicker and now u scared. basically your admitting you think were gonna beat the Browns.

Alright then since your scared of the thought of us winning that game the bet still stands if we have a better record than you scrubs I dont want to hear you say anythin bad about the Cowboys or Skins ever and I dont want to see you here for a year deal??? Basically from January 2009 this year to January 2010 next year. Deal??? IP Ban if Ill knows how to do that

Last edited by Andre3000; 10-14-2008 at 07:49 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #54
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 slimwillie said:
witten has 16 more catches this year and over 15 more last year. on 3rd down witten has 20+ more catches then any1 on Dallas since the beginning of last year. when Romo is in trouble witten is his security blanket.

Dallas knows TO will be doubled so they look for witten 1st

TO has 0 100 yd games this year

i thought youwere tellin the mods you little fa.g.g:greetings10:
lol welker had more catches than moss last year and was also that security blanket u speak of. brady's goto guy when he needed a big catch. ur point is silly. tell me whos gettin the doubles and triples...not witten...not welker. seriously dawg i know u hate TO, but just try and be real. ur tryna say defenses gameplan around witten? have u ever watched a cowboys game?? better yet have u ever seen double coverage on witten? lol. stop it.
 9 years ago '07        #55
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 eLLz said:
Owens is far from bitter about having another great Wideout to free him up to make plays
for now yea... but just wait
 9 years ago '06        #56
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 slimwillie said:
never said I didn't care, but you telling is enough satisfaction to know it's all pussies on this site. if winning an argument with a retard is enough to get banned then I'll take it

I'm not stirring up sh*t. this the internet homie. go outside and you'll realize it's not that serious.

I bet you have a TO poster in your room d*cksucker
this is my point. its the internet. why are u tryna be some internet rebel. just act mature. ur always goin outta ur way to p!ss ppl off...just breath and realize u can still act mature online. just cuz ppl won't actually know who this little f*g**t is behind his computer pissing ppl off, dont mean its cool or okay.
 9 years ago '06        #57
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 slimwillie said:
I never said TO wasn't the best player but when you ALREADY KNOW he's gettin doubled and tripled you NATURALLY make some1 else the #1 option

why would TO be #1 option when you know he's tripled and wittens in single coverage? you know how stupid you sound?
but randy is in the exact same situation. so how the fu*k can u say randy isnt a number 2, but TO is. seriously. ur being a hypocrit. welker is the witten to randy basically. and believe me they'd love to get the ball to TO more than witten (ie making him the 1st option) but they generally find out they cannot. doesnt mean they aren't looking for TO first. just means their 2nd option (witten) happens to be open more than the 1st.
 10-14-2008, 07:56 PM         #58
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
now you're worried what people say about the cowboys?

diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiider

I'll bet1 year that Washington doesn't have a better record then the Eagles.

funny you call a team with 1 more loss then your scrubs especially after you lost to a winless team we beat 38-3
Its sad to hear you hate and sound like a idiot 24/7 Cowboys threads. Its one thing to just act like there a rival but the sh*t that comes out ur mouth 24/7 is.

Make a thread about it if you want so it can stand and be known.

we murked you tho at ur own home. Theres nothin that needs to be said.
 9 years ago '06        #59
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 slimwillie said:
if you're pissed off then you're a bi*ch who takes the net to serious

I mean really who tries to get ppl banned because they deal with emotions like a female
stop saying 'taking the net too serious' lol. this forum is what it is. it's a place to talk sports with ppl who u wouldnt otherwise be able to. its got nothing to do with taking the internet seriously. if ppl didn't get annoyed with litte sh*t disturbing posters like urself who act like they 15 cuz they're normal life is so lame, then mods wouldnt exist. but they do.
 10-14-2008, 07:58 PM         #60
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
TO is the number one option for the boys.

Witten is the security blanket.

on 3rd downs romo does tend to look for witten first.

end of argument?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy