Pickyourshoes.com selling fakes??

most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
261 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #1
15215 pageviews
26 comments

cmryals 
space
space
$595 | Props total: 3 3
Pickyourshoes.com selling fakes??

I order the new Retro Jordan 1 Phat from them. I was comparing them to the images and the material used is slightly different. I got the Blk/Red/Wht that has a release date of 12/1/08 on jumpman23. They are fresh but I'm questioning rather or not their fakes because of the release date. Their site says the only sell authentic.

[pic - click to view]

The white pair appear to be the same as the pic on JM23

[pic - click to view]

26 comments for "Pickyourshoes.com selling fakes??"

10-14-2008, 04:29 PM         #2
GZILLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm almost positive PYS is 100% legit 'cause alot of dudes cop from there.
 9 years ago '05        #3
dope-boy 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,011 | Props total: 44 44
Its a trust worthy site, i dont think they would sell fakes as they have a good reputation.
 9 years ago '04        #4
newfnshow715 
space
space
$3,199 | Props total: 0 0
I doubt they are fake, but I suggest if you think so you should 1) return them and 2) report them to nike fraud department.
 9 years ago '06        #5
shan0514 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,330 | Props total: 221 221
no they're not fake its just a early release thats why they cost a tab bit more than retail
 9 years ago '04        #6
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
pys never sells fakes

the only way i could see that happening is if somebody copped a real shoe from there then sent back a fake pair.

pys is arguably the most popular shoe site and most reliable.if pys is selling fakes the earth is spinning backwards.
 10-14-2008, 06:50 PM         #7
kobefan22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its prolly an early release....doubt its fake...
 9 years ago '07        #8
Chris Cassius 
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 19 19
.if pys is selling fakes the earth is spinning backwards.
 9 years ago '07        #9
cmryals  OP
space
space
Wonder why they change in material behind the nike check. My pair is all leather, but on the Jumpman23 site the area behind the Swoosh is like nylon mesh.

Like I said they'e fresh so fake or not I'm keepin them. I was post wit my girl at the Dealership car shopping yesterday and one of the salesman walk over to me and said "those are some nice shoes".
 9 years ago '05        #10
n@tedogg|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,677 | Props total: 8 8
Hmmm....I just posted in a different thread about PYS because I'm about to order from there and honestly have heard ONLY positive ish about them.

9 years ago '08        #11
JBoi301 
space
space
space
$1,383 | Props total: 4 4
i bought a pair from the site and i got some folks who also did. The site is straight.
 10-16-2008, 03:24 PM         #12
mr.hades 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ehhh... no.
 9 years ago '04        #13
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,778 | Props total: 284 284
message to threadstarter : pys is 100% legit they sell most releases early also the pictures they use alot of times are the visual sample shoe which gets changed a million times before the shoe actually dropes so alot of time your shoe will not match the photo they are using like when they were selling the playoff 8's they had the sample pair pic up to show the shoe and as we all know the visual samples of the playoff 8's were tottally diff from what actually came out this should clear up any discrepancies, thoughts, or questions u have as to y the pic and the actual shoe differentiates
 9 years ago '05        #14
n@tedogg|M 2 heat pts
space
space
Yep........I been asking everyone I know in the sneak game who owns or is affiliated with various shops/stores and everyone says it's not only 100% legit but probably the biggest selection of any site on the net.

I just ordered the 3/20 combo pack and four other random pair cuz I wear 14s and can't usually find 'em anywhere.
 9 years ago '05        #15
CartelFamill 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$5,153 | Props total: 1491 1491
I copped from them 7 times....sh*t is 100% Real
 9 years ago '04        #16
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 463 463
man i done copped from pys well over a 100 times in the last few years.never had a problem.

the only knock on them atleast for me is the 7 day shipping.i always get the free shipping cause i cop atleast 2 pairs at the same time....if i order on monday,sh*t won't reach till next monday.same with sneakerhead.
 9 years ago '04        #17
jaybizzle 
space
space
$3,323 | Props total: 10 10
no there not fake but they sent me some forces on 2 occasions with a fu*king crease on the toe, and i pair of forces i had, the leather panel in the back was slightly different from the left to the right, i wear them with jeans so only i know but sh*t still pissed me off
 9 years ago '07        #18
cmryals  OP
space
space
 jaybizzle said:
no there not fake but they sent me some forces on 2 occasions with a fu*king crease on the toe, and i pair of forces i had, the leather panel in the back was slightly different from the left to the right, i wear them with jeans so only i know but sh*t still pissed me off
Yeah my white pair had a slight crease in them, but sh*t soon as I took my first step in them the creased all up so it didn't bother me.
 9 years ago '05        #19
n@tedogg|M 2 heat pts
space
space
 jaybizzle said:
 cmryals said:
Yeah my white pair had a slight crease in them, but sh*t soon as I took my first step in them the creased all up so it didn't bother me.

Damn! Two ppl who both got sneakers with creases in 'em.....I feel ya cmryals about them getting creases once ya wear the sh*ts but still kinda seems odd for more than one person to reply and have that problem.

9 years ago '07        #20
cmryals  OP
space
space
 synopsis03 said:
message to threadstarter : pys is 100% legit they sell most releases early also the pictures they use alot of times are the visual sample shoe which gets changed a million times before the shoe actually dropes so alot of time your shoe will not match the photo they are using like when they were selling the playoff 8's they had the sample pair pic up to show the shoe and as we all know the visual samples of the playoff 8's were tottally diff from what actually came out this should clear up any discrepancies, thoughts, or questions u have as to y the pic and the actual shoe differentiates
The shoes actually match the pix on their site, but where different from the pic on the actual jumpman23 site, which is why I question it since jumpman does the designing and releasing of these shoes. Plus everyone knows how easy it is to replicate these kicks now days.

Like I said the the shyts are nice and i've gotten nothin but compliments on them.

Thanks for all the Replies!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kris Dunn Step Back Dagger
29 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
49 comments
22 hours ago