Image(s) inside GAME to Meeky Mouse "all good a week ago"
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ariel Winter In Sports Bra & Spandex Out & About In Los Angeles
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA I ain't know Shaq and Bill Walton had beef like this.
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside 50Cent sends CRYPTIC MESSAGE 2 MEEK MILL, telling MEEK 2 PAY GAME L.A T..
44 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #41
rasheedwallace 33 heat pts33
space
space
$21,634 | Props total: 4155 4155
 WMD84 said:

"in my neighbourhood I'm the top dog, and he's not, so I guess he wanted to smear me in the rap world."

SOURCE : [WEBSITE LINK]

you have to be sh*tting me. id like to hear from the hood on that one...
 12 years ago '04        #42
Dot.Com 5 heat pts
space
space
$575 | Props total: 162 162
Funny thread do to the fact there both good rappers... Ja held down his side... 50 was always a grimey n*gga ask "Smurf" In my hood gunit is no more... But all in all they both make songs that get air play... I like both the artist but there on to different levels same as "Jay.Z and Nas".... ali vegas said it best thou read the sig *1*
 12 years ago '04        #43
DJ_Eskalade11 
space
space
space
$594 | Props total: 0 0
Ja Rule?????? he's still around??

i didnt even notice this 4 foot 4 muthafukka
 11-25-2004, 05:05 PM         #44
theone2g 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Captain said:
You ain't know sh*t about what goes on in Ja's hood, go in your room and jerk off to 50's bicpes you homo.
Ja just being the bigger man and just sweeping this sh*t up, he aint got time for beef, he just wanna make some good music and get his money right. An dwith that Disco Inferno joint G unit d!ck Riders can't say anything about good music at this moment

propz fo bein tru son
 11-25-2004, 05:55 PM         #45
Captain 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj X said:
I bet your a true gangster from the suburbs...aint is not a word, its spelled biceps by tha way, your not supposed to capitalize the first letter in d!ck or rider...and how would you know anything about good music since you listen to Ja....now sit back n STFU.....
The fu*k you a english teacher you nerd? Im typing on a forum not doing a report. And reading your post I didnt see any valid points on the topic, therefore you hold no wait in the conversation. "Sit back and STFU", Talk about a gangster huh?
 11-25-2004, 06:01 PM         #46
tbagz_thizz_it 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ja is a lil bi*ch....as a matter i think i stepped in something..or on someone....fu*kin midget...veins pump kool-aid
 12 years ago '04        #47
dj X 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,573 | Props total: 2388 2388
 Captain said:
The fu*k you a english teacher you nerd? Im typing on a forum not doing a report. And reading your post I didnt see any valid points on the topic, therefore you hold no wait in the conversation. "Sit back and STFU", Talk about a gangster huh?

You must of been neglected by your parents when you were little, im curious, do they still beat you?

1-800-PLZ-HELP, child services number, dont be afraid to give them a call...
 12 years ago '04        #48
NardVa 
space
space
space
$1,640 | Props total: 0 0
Originally Posted by dj X
Hows someone who is about 5ft tall goin to be top dog in the hood where they come from? Ja is a dwarf compared to 50.....50's bicep is bigger than Ja's head

youngritz said:
Honestly, that means nothin in tha hood if u buss ya gun or stab ya knife...

so appearently, JA was tha top dog outta them cus 50 got stabbed & shot repeatedly...

END OF THREAD

Lol..I guess you can argue that point based on what happened to 50.

Last edited by NardVa; 11-26-2004 at 08:58 AM..
 11-26-2004, 09:45 AM         #49
deluster 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he took a shot at him at the end.
 11-26-2004, 09:46 AM         #50
IcE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Captain said:
You ain't know sh*t about what goes on in Ja's hood, go in your room and jerk off to 50's bicpes you homo.
Ja just being the bigger man and just sweeping this sh*t up, he aint got time for beef, he just wanna make some good music and get his money right. An dwith that Disco Inferno joint G unit d!ck Riders can't say anything about good music at this moment
man i heard ja ain't even live in tha bad part of Queens i heard his mom had enough money 2 live in tha decent part where there wasn't much gangz or violence
 11-26-2004, 12:42 PM         #51
Captain 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj X said:
You must of been neglected by your parents when you were little, im curious, do they still beat you?

1-800-PLZ-HELP, child services number, dont be afraid to give them a call...
LMAO..your making no sense, I ain't going to waste my time with a 11 year old who knows nothing about rap except Eminem and G Unit. You still made no sense on what the topic was about, and I now I see why you can't.

IcE said:
man i heard ja ain't even live in tha bad part of Queens i heard his mom had enough money 2 live in tha decent part where there wasn't much gangz or violence
Yeah you "heard", but do you know?
 11-26-2004, 06:14 PM         #52
JErZySoN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj X said:
Hows someone who is about 5ft tall goin to be top dog in the hood where they come from? Ja is a dwarf compared to 50.....50's bicep is bigger than Ja's head
where u from again?cause around here size don't matter and i'm 6'2 and i seen the biggest dudes get taken out by smaller dudes then ja so may be u should come visit the hood and test a dwarf ja size..............

Last edited by JErZySoN; 11-26-2004 at 06:37 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #53
cuzjuan 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,674 | Props total: 77 77
if you kno ur hiphop history ja was here first cuz it was irv who put on mic geronimo and ja was in the back ground with dmx n jayz.... and i aint from queens but i have heard that ja rule aint gotta lie about his status, ive heard he really is kinda gangsta with it and it dont depend on how big a n*gga is if a n*gga gangsta enuff to hold guns now does it? 50 is smart, he a new york n*gga who knows hows to play the game for real but really its only gunit that gotta image to keep cuz they supposed to be the hardest right now and thats why buck did whut he did and now they all gotta pay! suge is back lets see whut happens
 12 years ago '04        #54
Nocturnal-One 
space
space
$1,833 | Props total: 0 0
Thats the part of hip-hop I never gave a sh*t about...
 12 years ago '04        #55
Quez04 
space
space
space
$440 | Props total: 2 2
This beef shyt is so last year.. Anyway I like Ja's new joint hope 50 does his thing to. At this point in hip hop I'm lookin for quality. My advice to you guys would be to man up and quit band ridin. 1
 10 years ago '05        #56
matthew7 
space
space
$808 | Props total: 0 0
Ja Rule is a damn sissy!!!
 10 years ago '04        #57
K i n g R 926 
space
space
$3,067 | Props total: 0 0
 matthew7 said:
Ja Rule is a damn sissy!!!
:wow: wow you found this thread from TWO YEARS AGO

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU.....
 10 years ago '05        #58
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,214 | Props total: 77 77
ja the top dogg since when?
 10 years ago '06        #59
Bama Boy 83 heat pts83
space
space
$52,680 | Props total: 830 830
lmao Ja the top dog? the fu*k outta here
 10 years ago '05        #60
magniff 
space
space
$6,884 | Props total: 1 1
ja rule is dead
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrann Mathieu's Sister
40 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside How much money do barbers make?
195 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside M. Night Shyamalan's Split Just Screened, Here's What People Are Saying
79 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Meek Mill's Philly Goon Tony Rose Calls Out The Game & Wack100 For Touc..
126 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 27 - The brain becomes 'unified' when hallucinating on LSD
233 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - Virginia Police Department Popping The Hoods On Cop Cars To Block Das..
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Fences Official Trailer 1 (2016) - Denzel Washington Movie
84 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Just seen The Wolf Of Wall Street 2 days ago...
80 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy