Nov 23 - Ja Rule Gives Propz To Eminem & 50 Cent

most viewed right now
 122
Well Damn French must be packing something huge under them trousers
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 117
NBA ZO: I had to stunt on my haters
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 84
Image(s) inside Love White Hoes like this
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 72
Video inside Gucci Mane's Brother Upset That He & His Mother Were Not Invited To The..
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-23-2004, 03:21 PM         #1
14479 pageviews
107 comments


W.M.D 84' 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nov 23 - Ja Rule Gives Propz To Eminem & 50 Cent
 

 
Hip-hop star JA RULE is set to shock fans by praising his rivals EMINEM and 50 CENT.

The LIVIN' IT UP hitmaker insists he's "moving on" from the "childish" feuds with the hip-hop heavyweights, and while he continues to dislike Eminem and his protege 50 Cent, Ja Rule respects their talent.

Ja Rule says, "I was never into Eminem's music. He's a good rapper, but he never talks about the things that I relate to. I never bought any of his albums.

"The other guy, 50, on the other hand, he makes some good records, he talks about topics that I've gone through. We come from the same neighbourhood and I think that's where the jealously stems from: in my neighbourhood I'm the top dog, and he's not, so I guess he wanted to smear me in the rap world."

SOURCE :
[pic - click to view]

 http://www.contactmusic.com

107 comments for "Nov 23 - Ja Rule Gives Propz To Eminem & 50 Cent"

 11-23-2004, 03:27 PM         #2
ez_ridah  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ja was never the top dogg...
 11-23-2004, 03:30 PM         #3
Str8Paz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WMD84 said:
Hip-hop star JA RULE is set to shock fans by praising his rivals EMINEM and 50 CENT.

The LIVIN' IT UP hitmaker insists he's "moving on" from the "childish" feuds with the hip-hop heavyweights, and while he continues to dislike Eminem and his protege 50 Cent, Ja Rule respects their talent.

Ja Rule says, "I was never into Eminem's music. He's a good rapper, but he never talks about the things that I relate to. I never bought any of his albums.

"The other guy, 50, on the other hand, he makes some good records, he talks about topics that I've gone through. We come from the same neighbourhood and I think that's where the jealously stems from: in my neighbourhood I'm the top dog, and he's not, so I guess he wanted to smear me in the rap world."

SOURCE : [WEBSITE LINK]
Thats like a little disss
 11-23-2004, 03:42 PM         #4
tmich19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who gives a Damn!!!!!!!
 11-23-2004, 03:53 PM         #5
A Son Unique  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good to see ja is grown up an not a lil kid
 11-23-2004, 03:59 PM         #6
jae phill  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ez_ridah what do you know about jamaica queens>?
dont go by what sales or magazines say remember ja was out way before 50
so ja had his props alreay way before curtis and not to mention 50 cent stealing another mans image im not a ja -rule fan or 50 but i chilled alot in queens and ja got respect there for alot of off media reasons
 11-23-2004, 04:02 PM         #7
pockketz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah that was def a diss ja made to 50, and why ja talking like eminem is a gangsta or something, i guess if your not a gangsta ja rule won't listen to you, what a f*g.
 13 years ago '04        #8
ToKeN 
space
space
space
$124 | Props total: 0 0
Ja could have been the top dogg in his hood.... who knows?
 13 years ago '04        #9
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$18,576 | Props total: 6065 6065
Hows someone who is about 5ft tall goin to be top dog in the hood where they come from? Ja is a dwarf compared to 50.....50's bicep is bigger than Ja's head
 11-23-2004, 04:50 PM         #10
AllEyezOnMe187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo if ne body is bein a lil' kid its 50s steriod poppin a.ss
JA didnt want non of the beef
but 50 came at him
WHAT WOULD U DO IN DAT SITUATION


THINK NEXT TIME B4 U SPEAK pu**yS
 11-23-2004, 04:57 PM         #11
Captain  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dj X said:
Hows someone who is about 5ft tall goin to be top dog in the hood where they come from? Ja is a dwarf compared to 50.....50's bicep is bigger than Ja's head
You ain't know sh*t about what goes on in Ja's hood, go in your room and jerk off to 50's bicpes you homo.
Ja just being the bigger man and just sweeping this sh*t up, he aint got time for beef, he just wanna make some good music and get his money right. An dwith that Disco Inferno joint G unit d!ck Riders can't say anything about good music at this moment
 13 years ago '04        #12
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$18,576 | Props total: 6065 6065
 Captain said:
You ain't know sh*t about what goes on in Ja's hood, go in your room and jerk off to 50's bicpes you homo.
Ja just being the bigger man and just sweeping this sh*t up, he aint got time for beef, he just wanna make some good music and get his money right. An dwith that Disco Inferno joint G unit d!ck Riders can't say anything about good music at this moment


I bet your a true gangster from the suburbs...aint is not a word, its spelled biceps by tha way, your not supposed to capitalize the first letter in d!ck or rider...and how would you know anything about good music since you listen to Ja....now sit back n STFU.....
 13 years ago '04        #13
subway series 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$2,968 | Props total: 1402 1402
actually 50 was out b4 ja 50 came up with onyx thatswhen jam master jay had them in his camp
 11-23-2004, 06:00 PM         #14
chuckster409  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah Back In 95-96. 50 Was On The Seen First.
 11-23-2004, 06:23 PM         #15
Apexemotion  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol..please
 11-23-2004, 06:35 PM         #16
GEO1378  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who cares if ja rule is getting over the fued, if hes so over it why does he keep bringing it up still a year later? i stopped buying his music, or downloading it anyway, around the time the song between me and you came out. his songs where played on the radio so much at that time and chicks starting getting into his music more than men where. thats when i stopped listening. his first album was hard like a dmx album then all the sudden hes singing with j lo and making these b00ty songs.
 13 years ago '04        #17
AlonzoHarris 
space
space
space
$139 | Props total: 0 0
 dj X said:
I bet your a true gangster from the suburbs...aint is not a word, its spelled biceps by tha way, your not supposed to capitalize the first letter in d!ck or rider...and how would you know anything about good music since you listen to Ja....now sit back n STFU.....
I don't know. The other sh*t you said might be true, but Ja makes good music. If you neglect Blood in My Eye, every other album went platinum and everyone felt them. Everyone neglects that a rapper should have longevity, which means he should make more then one good album. Ja's made 4.
 11-23-2004, 06:54 PM         #18
ez_ridah  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he's 5'5 and a buck 40, he aint no top dogg...and he dont act hard he kno it...i kno people in jamaica...
 13 years ago '04        #19
subway series 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$2,968 | Props total: 1402 1402
if you check 50 is on onyx's album the one where big pun is on

hes on songs with rusty juxx i think back in 96
 13 years ago '04        #20
Nocturnal-One 
space
avatar space
space
$1,836 | Props total: 3 3
To me, this sounds like 'Beef #2 - The Progress'

This interview, ladies and gentlemen, is also known as 'sh*t-stirring' Ja claiming he is top dogg, when actually... Lets face it, he fu*king sucks...

Em has without a doubt done better than him over the years, and how can you say you don't like someones music if you've never bought an album? To me, the songs that join an album together are where the truth is, not just the bullsh*t that jumps straight to #1 in the charts screaming 'Just Lose It ah-ah-ah-ah-ahhh'

50, on the other hand released Get Rich Or Die Tryin', which, in my view is something that Ja should look up to, not for 50 to fu*king look up to Ja... Hell, who looks up to that dude? Ashanti?

Ja has not grown up, he's just developed a braincell and started a beef that messes with ya head... You watch this space and I guarantee it'll grow. Only stupid little wannabe gangstas get jealous of him... Because of his fame...

Get a fu*kin' life Ja, everyone involved in this beef needs to grow up and realise that it's eventually gonna get so boring people who know anything aren't gonna bother with their sh*t.

God, I hate that ugly-ass-voiced dude with a head as big as this fu*kin' planet... I hope Suge turns against him. Throughout the last few stages of this feud (Whether he says he's trying to sort it or not) Ja's been the only one making the shots, if anyone, it sounds like Em/50 are trying to make peace.

Give it a rest, for everyones sake.


Last edited by DEFECTiON; 11-23-2004 at 07:09 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
NBA Max Kellerman was a rapper in 1994
39 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Calling All Detectives
40 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Desiigner has an aneurysm during interview
60 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Cute chick at my crib Halloween costume
209 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Oct 19 - Dogs make cute facial expressions to humans on purpose, study..
52 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Pinky counting up ones by the hundred!!
93 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Oct 19 - George W. Bush: 'The Russian gov. made a project turning Amer..
95 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Quentin Tarantino Admits He Knew About Harvey Weinstein And Still Worked With ..
102 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy