Yes i'm still mad everybody wear jordans for the wrong reasons

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
116 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
89 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #21
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 Get it Right said:
No i said jordans are ugly and will sell if the the jordan logo is on it no matter what real talk would you buy some sponge bob shoes ? now i know those are not official or whatever but picture someone buying sponge bob shoes that doesn't have a jordan logo on it 9 out of ten he will get clowned in the hood but if the jordan logo is on it OOOOOOOOHHHHH its ok to wear sponge bob shoes
thanks for sharing by the way......
 9 years ago '04        #22
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 GZILLA said:
I'm sure Dunks are more of a "fad" than Jays. Jays aren't even a fad, it's one of the two sneakers the hood adopted as like an official sneaker. The other sneaker is the AF1. It's like they've been worn for so long by hood cats it's a tradition, it's just what they do, how you get up and take a p!ss every morning. It's a natural thing for them.
dunks a fad??

naw,u gotta remember dunks been out for YEARS....same with uptowns and j's

n*ggas in nyc been rocking all 3 since late 80's early 90's

dunks,vandals,terminators,af1'snothing new to da 5 boroughs....
 9 years ago '04        #23
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
i agree that most ppl rock jordans for all the wrong reasons.... its just a testament to jordans marketing machine and the brand he has built when some stupid a.ss 12 yr old who knows nothing about basketball pays 5 bills for some vintage J's
 9 years ago '05        #24
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 Get it Right said:
No i said jordans are ugly and will sell if the the jordan logo is on it no matter what real talk would you buy some sponge bob shoes ? now i know those are not official or whatever but picture someone buying sponge bob shoes that doesn't have a jordan logo on it 9 out of ten he will get clowned in the hood but if the jordan logo is on it OOOOOOOOHHHHH its ok to wear sponge bob shoes
your first sentence was this....

'Jordans are fu*king gimmicks a fu*king fad i will never wear those sh*ts just because n*ggas is wearing them for the wrong reason.'
yea, people will buy anything that Jordan puts his name on, and they'll pay obscene prices for it while they're at it, but that doesn't make the shoes wack........

i think 2s, 12s, 13s, 14s, 15s, 18s, 19s, 20s, 21s, and 22s are ugly as fu*k.....

but i think that 3s, 4s, 8s, and 16s are some of the best looking shoes ever made.....

if you don't like them, that's cool, but to use the logic 'they suck because everyone has them' (what you did in the title and your opening sentence) is just ridiculous....
 9 years ago '07        #25
DIPSET101 28 heat pts28
space
space
$9,861 | Props total: 8819 8819
 daliff89 said:

your first sentence was this....

yea, people will buy anything that Jordan puts his name on, and they'll pay obscene prices for it while they're at it, but that doesn't make the shoes wack........

i think 2s, 12s, 13s, 14s, 15s, 18s, 19s, 20s, 21s, and 22s are ugly as fu*k.....

but i think that 3s, 4s, 8s, and 16s are some of the best looking shoes ever made.....

if you don't like them, that's cool, but to use the logic 'they suck because everyone has them' (what you did in the title and your opening sentence) is just ridiculous....
the 14's are fresh to me, especially the ones that ones that came with the 9's, i just hate the way they look on your feet.
 9 years ago '07        #26
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1112 1112
What happened to rocking sh*t because YOU thought it was hot and not giving a fu*k about nobody else?
 9 years ago '04        #27
bomester 
space
space
$2,634 | Props total: 0 0
read the avatar...
 9 years ago '04        #28
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,795 | Props total: 678 678
wouldnt everybody be wearing them for the wrong reason unless they on the court?
 9 years ago '06        #29
vinylfiend1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,112 | Props total: 347 347
I halfway agreee wit threadstarter.. All the fusions and non numbered J's is wack as hell. But Numbered J's will always be dope, even though I only collect 1-6's
 9 years ago '07        #30
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,850 | Props total: 2535 2535
ive been tellin n*ggas this sh*t since i was like in 9th grade, jordans is wack, foam/flightposites always been my sh*t, those>>>>>>>jordans
 9 years ago '05        #31
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
n*ggas just bad cuz they can't afford the sh*t.

Cryin cuz ur broke ain't wavy.
 10-14-2008, 09:46 PM         #32
tweedle-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah Jordans are wack

Why the hell you gonna wear a basketball shoe unless you are playing bball? Its like me going out wearing a pair of football boots

Only you Americans wear them anyway, very rarely have I ever seen anyone in Europe or Asia wearing them other then for bball.

But getting mad because people wear something is even wacker. If I did that, every fu*ker in skinny jeans would be dead.
 9 years ago '05        #33
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Eurofags don't know sh*t about Jays.

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #34
wcb1084 
space
space
$811 | Props total: 47 47
lol @ these responses
 9 years ago '07        #35
roeballer 
space
space
$236 | Props total: 4 4

[pic - click to view]

how can you say dunks are better than Jays when dunks look pretty damn close to the air jordan 1

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #36
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 tweedle- said:
Yeah Jordans are wack

Why the hell you gonna wear a basketball shoe unless you are playing bball? Its like me going out wearing a pair of football boots

Only you Americans wear them anyway, very rarely have I ever seen anyone in Europe or Asia wearing them other then for bball.

But getting mad because people wear something is even wacker. If I did that, every fu*ker in skinny jeans would be dead.
kinda refreshing to see a british opinion on this matter..... but considering the fact that out of all of europe, basketball is least popular in your country i dont think you should speak on behalf of everybody

oh and by the way, every other person in england rocks a pair of indoor soccer shoes on some "fashion" sh*t from time to time... same sh*t different pile

Last edited by SHOWTIME; 10-15-2008 at 02:31 AM..
 10-15-2008, 06:57 AM         #37
PainkillaGFX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you mad cause im stylin on you!!!!

lol j/k but i agree and don't agree... i think if ur a shoe collecter and u got alot of jordans then u kinda have to know the history behind MJ.

but if u got like 2 or three pairs just cause u like them.. then i dunoo maybe they just got the kicks cause they like em!

but yeah i only got like 2 pairs of J's cause

DUNKS > _____________

Last edited by PainkillaGFX; 10-15-2008 at 06:59 AM..
 10-15-2008, 07:40 AM         #38
Metalzoa  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You know you all lost for trying to justify your shoe choices to people you never met before, right?
 9 years ago '05        #39
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 roeballer said:

[pic - click to view]

how can you say dunks are better than Jays when dunks look pretty damn close to the air jordan 1

[pic - click to view]

the Jordan I was modeled after the Dunk....
 10-15-2008, 05:53 PM         #40
jvl1303  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont even rock jays' but ur still a f*g**t for hating
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy