Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

??????
Champs 11 52.38%
Browns 10 47.62%
Voters: 21. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #601
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Switchc2390 said:
Um..yea, because at that point we still had not lost this season yet. Wait...you think you have the right to talk after the boys got stomped out yesterday and then lost to the Deadskins?

..Guess again.
Wait. Then maybe, just maybe you should wait until you actually play your game before you talk sh*t about us losing to the Cards or the Skins who are both better than the sorry a.ss Brownies. The way I see it, until we play each other Giants fans should be saying sh*t. I'll say it again, THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE. n*ggas said they haven't played anyone and they still haven't yet they took an L.
 10-13-2008, 10:47 PM         #602
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghettoquiz said:
i was talkin to giants fans doggy

i dont care if yall n*ggas talk sh*t...yall talk sh*t when we win too

n*ggas actin like season over....they will regroup...and come out ready to ball sunday
Just like ya'll actin how our season was over?? We was sayin the same sh*t when we lost, what ya'll do?? rub that sh*t right in :lachen001:. @ all this talk right now.
 9 years ago '08        #603
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,891 | Props total: 12601 12601

Yall n*ggas was having a good time clowning the foreskins and cowgirls yesterday
 9 years ago '05        #604
Ghettoquiz 15 heat pts15
space
space
$14,295 | Props total: 648 648
i wasnt on yesturday but we did lose to a better team that them n*ggas lost too.

we blew out the rams then they beat the skins

then cowboys lose AGAIN them n*ggas was crown before trainin camp.

like i said its all hood. we'll be back
 9 years ago '04        #605
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
Guess who's back? Back again

[pic - click to view]

Eli's back, tell a friend.............
 9 years ago '05        #606
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,983 | Props total: 3269 3269
 tmich19 said:
UMM LETS SEE 35-14 or 30-24.. WHICH IS A STOMP OUT?.. WINNER GETS A JIM JONES CD SIGNED BY ALL WOMEN FANS..............
The answer is........

Both. Now eat a d*ck.
 9 years ago '05        #607
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,983 | Props total: 3269 3269
 kuruption81 said:
Wait. Then maybe, just maybe you should wait until you actually play your game before you talk sh*t about us losing to the Cards or the Skins who are both better than the sorry a.ss Brownies. The way I see it, until we play each other Giants fans should be saying sh*t. I'll say it again, THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE. n*ggas said they haven't played anyone and they still haven't yet they took an L.
Actually, that was the whole fu*ken point of my post. Nobody should be saying sh*t. Giants fans could rightfully talk sh*t when we were undefeated. But now that we got stomped out, nobody should be talking sh*t.
 9 years ago '04        #608
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 Rareness6 said:
Just like ya'll actin how our season was over?? We was sayin the same sh*t when we lost, what ya'll do?? rub that sh*t right in :lachen001:. @ all this talk right now.
so losin romo for a month aint a big deal right?
 9 years ago '07        #609
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,806 | Props total: 452 452
 tmich19 said:
UMM LETS SEE 35-14 or 30-24.. WHICH IS A STOMP OUT?.. WINNER GETS A JIM JONES CD SIGNED BY ALL WOMEN FANS..............
losing romo,jones,ur kicker i would say the cowboys got fu*ked!

eli played bad but im not worried about the offensive,the offense is a run first team and the giants ran all over the browns.eli tried to force sh*t to plax smh im worried about this damn defense not getting any pressure and when they do blitz they not getting there smh spags got some work to do
 10-14-2008, 12:45 AM         #610
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Venom said:
so losin romo for a month aint a big deal right?
When did I ever say losing Romo isn't a big deal? Plz point it out. I would love to see it. U makin sh*t up now :lachen001:
 9 years ago '04        #611
Confidance 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,776 | Props total: 144 144
lmao bump
 9 years ago '04        #612
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 Rareness6 said:
When did I ever say losing Romo isn't a big deal? Plz point it out. I would love to see it. U makin sh*t up now :lachen001:
im just sayin, thats why we rubbin it in your face
cause yall lost the game and then lose romo for a month, feliz jones for 2-4 weeks, your punter for the rest of the season

Last edited by Venom; 10-14-2008 at 03:32 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #613
NeXPhazE 
space
space
space
$669 | Props total: 6 6
LMAO. Beginning of the season NFC east is the greatest div. I cant even count how many threads were posted on the all mighty NFC East. Middle of the season they all arguin about how sh*tty each team is. Boy I cant wait for the end of the season. The only team to not loose to a sh*tty team has the worst record. NFC East Epic Fail

Last edited by NeXPhazE; 10-14-2008 at 04:30 AM..
 10-14-2008, 06:51 AM         #614
tmich19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You giants fan dont even have the slightest idea of how happy we are you queers lost.... Itz almost unexplainable..................:agreement6::agreem ent6::agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::agreemen t6:
 9 years ago '07        #615
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 tmich19 said:
You giants fan dont even have the slightest idea of how happy we are you queers lost.... Itz almost unexplainable..................:agreement6::agreem ent6::agreement6::agreement6::agreement6::agreemen t6:
why who yo team......bet not say eagles
 9 years ago '08        #616
asoria85 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,204 | Props total: 23 23
Bad day for the NFC, and a lil shine for the cellar dweller Egirls!!!! Brad johnson will hold it down like Kerry collins is doing in Tennesse!!! Eli just had his confidence shook, now he has been ripped a new a**hole he will be shaky the rest of the season..... The redskins luck is over too just cover underneath and there done!!!
 10-14-2008, 07:41 AM         #617
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Venom said:
im just sayin, thats why we rubbin it in your face
cause yall lost the game and then lose romo for a month, feliz jones for 2-4 weeks, your punter for the rest of the season
You right, we hurting but does that mean our season = over? Correct me if I'm wrong, didn't we just finish week 6? Like I said in the other thread, I dunno y ppl jumping to conclusions as if we been losing w/ Johnson. If Johnson do good and we win games with him, I bet no one is gonna say nothin....AS USUAL. But in true fashion, someone/ppl will make an excuse REGARDLESS of a W sayin sh*t like, well Romo didn't do it for ya'll, when old a.ss Johnson did. I can see the threads now :lachen001:. Relax and see how the season plays out. It's not over yet.
 10-14-2008, 04:46 PM         #618
JaboTen4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its funny how every G-Men thread is almost classic. :rolleyes:
 10-14-2008, 06:55 PM         #619
tmich19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syphernix said:
why who yo team......bet not say eagles
dallas...
 10-14-2008, 08:34 PM         #620
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RicFlair said:
got the pork bbq cookin, got some beers in the fridge, got the dark barbados rum ready as well.

gonna be a good night
i know you lost your appetite

lol at all the giants comments from pages 1 to 4,

im glad this did happen, n*ggas thought they were unstoppable, just like people thought about the patriots lol, and looked what happened
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy