Dallas Cowboys @ Arizona Cardinals Official Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
158 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
93 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

?????
Boys 6 46.15%
Cards 7 53.85%
Voters: 13. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10-12-2008, 07:16 PM         #301
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rareness6 said:
wth @ this guy...it's called a joke hence the laughter.
Yeah, cause your squad just lost, to the Cardinals... And you are tellin jokes...

I see you... No need to front.
 9 years ago '05        #302
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
Cowboys are not looking good so far this year, telling you if they had a good coach (hc) they would be so much better.
 9 years ago '06        #303
jj01 
space
space
$44,960 | Props total: 4682 4682
 The Blueprint said:
@ the cowgirl fans who saying sh*t in my eagles thread against the niners, karmas a bi*ch aint it jose?

ur in last place by a good 1.5 games holla at us when you ready to get out of the cellar.
 10-12-2008, 07:19 PM         #304
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pito305 said:
you cant blame romo this game

he didnt throw a pick for the first time all year.

yeah he fumbled 3 times but he didnt lose none of them i believe.

the O-line let him down this game. the graphic they showed towards the end of the game showed he got hit 20 times. he got hit half the times he dropped back. that is not acceptable at all.
Oh trust, I blame the O-Line, for this game. But they've been pretty good before this. I'm just talkin period. This not his first time he fumbled, INTs, these lil mistakes, etc.
 9 years ago '04        #305
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
Hats off to Zona. Their front four harassed us all day, we had way too many penalties, the O line was terrible, and Romo has got to take better care of the ball.
 10-12-2008, 07:21 PM         #306
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '08        #307
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,824 | Props total: 12522 12522
 jj01 said:
ur in last place by a good 1.5 games holla at us when you ready to get out of the cellar.
Foreskins and cowgirls gave the division a bad name today, gmen please salvage what the foreskins and cowgirls couldnt

Your one missed d-mac exchange from being in the same place as us so You should be worried how a team who were "superbowl" favorites can lose to a 60 year old kurt warner led team without anquan boldin
 10-12-2008, 07:23 PM         #308
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint said:
Foreskins and cowgirls gave the division a bad name today, gmen please salvage what the foreskins and cowgirls couldnt

Your one missed d-mac exchange from being in the same place as us so You should be worried how a team who were "superbowl" favorites can lose to a 60 year old kurt warner led team without anquan boldin
the redskins are a problem...not quite on philly's level but but they didn't embarrass the NFC E as bad as the cowboys did

giants and eagles will finish top 2
 10-12-2008, 07:25 PM         #309
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ @ that exchange, ya'll butt buddies now? Granted we should've won, but it didn't happen. I think ppl fail to realize that the Cards are leading their division UNLIKE the Rams who happen to be in the bottom of that same division who happen to get their 1st win against the Deadskins. Don't compare the 2. And we'll see who's standing at the end. Still more game to be played.

Illstreet said:
Yeah, cause your squad just lost, to the Cardinals... And you are tellin jokes...

Umm no one frontin. I'm aware my team lost, I watched it. So I can't tell jokes cuz my team lost? Very logical. And ppl say...nvm won't go there

Anywho, so unfortunate..another day another game.

Wth @ pick em this week...I'm never this bad

Last edited by Rareness6; 10-12-2008 at 07:33 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #310
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,797 | Props total: 450 450
 Pito305 said:
you cant blame romo this game

he didnt throw a pick for the first time all year.

yeah he fumbled 3 times but he didnt lose none of them i believe.

the O-line let him down this game. the graphic they showed towards the end of the game showed he got hit 20 times. he got hit half the times he dropped back. that is not acceptable at all.
romo played like a.ss he actually got away with a fumble and that bullsh*t tuck rule.this probably wouldnt of been a game if those fumbles held up and he threw a pass right to rolle (i believe) but gillie knock the ball out
 9 years ago '07        #311
Chris Cassius 
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 19 19
O-Line was terrible. Romo played pretty good considering how much pressure he was under all day; no interceptions and he got em in position to tie the game up. Cowboys definitly need to get Felix Jones more involved in the offense though.
 9 years ago '06        #312
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 490 490
Honestly,my boys weren't worthy of a victory. Barber was gettin straight stopped the whole game until he broke at the end. Nothing new going on,we've played like a.ss the last couple games. Cincy almost beat us Its' all good tho,Rams on deck. Football season is LONGGGGG! Every one gets too caught up early.
 9 years ago '04        #313
space
space
 Illstreet said:

The Cardinals are 8-2 at home under Wisenhunt and are a much improved team this year. The Giants haven't played anyone this year and needed OT to beat the Bengals. I see you n*gga. Talk to me after to play the Steelers with that soft a.ss out of division schedule.
 10-12-2008, 07:39 PM         #314
Deuce Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rareness6 said:
^^^ @ that exchange, ya'll butt buddies now?
I honestly think that the eagles will finish right below the giants. granted, its an easy schedule; they will suprize some people like in 2006

Last edited by Deuce Black; 10-12-2008 at 07:42 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #315
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 jj01 said:

be glad westbrook is injured
 10-12-2008, 07:42 PM         #316
Rareness6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption81 said:
The Cardinals are 8-2 at home under Wisenhunt and are a much improved team this year. The Giants haven't played anyone this year and needed OT to beat the Bengals. I see you n*gga. Talk to me after to play the Steelers with that soft a.ss out of division schedule.

They don't want to hear that :lachen001:. They act like we played a 0-6, who don't have that record and are not leading their division. But they don't wanna hear that. We should've won and didn't.

I see u a Naija :greetings10:
 9 years ago '07        #317
24/7foamz 
space
space
 kuruption81 said:
here we go with this schedule sh*t....didnt the skins and cowboys played teams they was suppose to beat today?! and what happen? they both caught L's.point is the giants beat the teams they suppose to while skins and cowboys lost to teams im pretty sure they felt they would beat.the giants just put 44 points up on sea without plax....
 9 years ago '07        #318
24/7foamz 
space
space
 Rareness6 said:

They don't want to hear that :lachen001:. They act like we played a 0-6, who don't have that record and are not leading their division. But they don't wanna hear that. We should've won and didn't.

I see u a Naija :greetings10:
lol@shouldve won the score couldve easily been 21-0 cards
 9 years ago '04        #319
space
space
 24/7foamz said:
here we go with this schedule sh*t....didnt the skins and cowboys played teams they was suppose to beat today?! and what happen? they both caught L's.point is the giants beat the teams they suppose to while skins and cowboys lost to teams im pretty sure they felt they would beat.the giants just put 44 points up on sea without plax....
A loss is a loss and we should have won, but lets not talk like the Cardinals are the Rams or like the G-Men have played anyone. The Giants should easily start 6-0.
 9 years ago '04        #320
space
space
 24/7foamz said:
lol@shouldve won the score couldve easily been 21-0 cards
And if we played better on the opening kickoff we would have won. If, If, If.......
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy