Oct 10 - Hugh Hefner Trades "Girls Next Door" For Live-In 19-Year-Old Twins

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
139 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
34 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #21
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18800 18800
I feel sad for him.....in reality none of those women have ever loved him, ever....they all just lookin for somethin'.....when they've had their fill or their needs met they bounce....

he's gettin his, but deep down inside he ain't.....he's just a trick, not a pimp....
 9 years ago '04        #22
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 RAZAH CUTS said:
I feel sad for him.....in reality none of those women have ever loved him, ever....they all just lookin for somethin'.....when they've had their fill or their needs met they bounce....

he's gettin his, but deep down inside he ain't.....he's just a trick, not a pimp....
finally someone who realize that Hef aint no fu*king pimp...

Hef needs the girl not the other way around thus making him the bi*ch not a pimp...
 9 years ago '04        #23
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,650 | Props total: 5334 5334
He had love .. Then his bi*ch cheated on him and he became promiscuous and started haveng as many hoes as he wanted without any strings . how is he the trick when he making these hoes share him . and they making him money .. then when they get old and he tired of them .. bi*ch be gone .. ! LOL , Hef is the man ..
 9 years ago '06        #24
space
space
 Aesop730 said:
He had love .. Then his bi*ch cheated on him and he became promiscuous and started haveng as many hoes as he wanted without any strings . how is he the trick when he making these hoes share him . and they making him money .. then when they get old and he tired of them .. bi*ch be gone .. ! LOL , Hef is the man ..
key words is he had "love", then he went to "hoes"....

n*gga ya wife is supposed to love you, wit hoes it's irrelevant....

they had a bio on him on A&E or something and it was actually quite sad....they did mention his wife cheating on him, but they also talked about his relationship with his mom, and how she wasn't too liberal with her love and she rarely expressed it toward Hef, and that's why many think that he went out and just become this "Playboy" type of cat fu*king mad women---cause he was desperately seeking the love and approval he was denied growing up from his moms....

like I said man....even though he's surrounded by women that prolly fu*k him and suck him, none of them really love that n*gga and that's tragically ironic cause thousands of women have been up and thru that Mansion.....

If he couldn't put those women on, make good on his promises, give them a place to stay, an allowance, the ability to drive expensive cars and all that bulsh*t they'd never come thru....

they all are just some silly a.ss, young hoes that are more in love with the mystique of the Playboy Mansion and the allure of posing in the same magazine that Pam Anderson and Carmen Electra and whoever else did....they all think they bout to be famous overnight, but then they end up having to fu*k an old guy....

Last edited by RAZAH CUTS; 10-11-2008 at 05:49 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #25
Bossalinie 
space
space
$4,756 | Props total: 41 41
they cool if you like pancakes

b00ty that is
 9 years ago '04        #26
Mike T 136 heat pts136
space
space
$12,866 | Props total: 18427 18427
Kendra was bad
 10-11-2008, 08:36 PM         #27
*Perry* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JayStar said:
well he's downsized...in bi*che's brea$t sizes.
sh*t in a couple of days hef will throw sum nice big fake ones on them bi*ches he dont play that sh*t
 9 years ago '04        #28
Jersie 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,017 | Props total: 0 0
A few of my fav quotes click link below 2 read full article LOL

"If Holly says it's over, I guess it's over," Hefner said in a telephone interview Wednesday. "She's still here in the house. Until a few days ago, we were still sharing the same bed."

Hefner was surprised to hear Madison discussing their breakup, but acknowledged he knew a split was imminent after he told Madison that they would never wed or have children.

The Girls Next Door" premiered on E! in 2001 and is in its fifth season. Hefner said he and the three women are committed to a sixth season, but he plans to seek out new live-in lovers. Hefner said 19-year-old Playmate twins Karissa and Kristina Shannon are living in the mansion, but they aren't his girlfriends -- yet.

"It's now apparent there will be some new faces in my personal life and on the show," he said. "There's been moments that I've been down in the dumps about all this, and (personal a.ssistant) Mary (O'Connor) told me to cheer up and pointed out that there are girls lined up outside the front gate. At my age, that's hard to believe, but it seems to be true."

Hefner's relationship with his remaining two girlfriends -- Marquardt, 35, and Wilkinson, 23 -- may also be in flux. Hefner said Marquardt is in Europe filming the new Travel Channel series "Bridget's Beaches," and Wilkinson may soon move out of the mansion and get her own apartment. Hefner said E! is interested in spin-offs with all three women.

The Playboy mogul expects to maintain a business relationship and friendship with Madison, who -- along with Marquardt -- originally was one of seven girlfriends living with Hefner in 2001 after his separation from Kimberley Conrad. Wilkinson was later asked to move into the Playboy Mansion in 2004. Hefner said he may again seek out seven -- or more -- girlfriends.

"It's a big house," he said. "And I'm not going to live alone. I'm definitely not going to live alone."

Last edited by Jersie; 10-11-2008 at 11:12 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #29
space
space
 Jersie said:
"If Holly says it's over, I guess it's over," Hefner said in a telephone interview Wednesday. "She's still here in the house. Until a few days ago, we were still sharing the same bed."

Hefner was surprised to hear Madison discussing their breakup, but acknowledged he knew a split was imminent after he told Madison that they would never wed or have children.

Ya HE'S the pimp LOL SHES STILL IN THE CRIB AFTER SHE BROKE UP WITH HIM LOL!

LOl @ that dumb bi*ch thinkin that decrepid old fu*k can pro-create....that n*gga ain't fu*king them girls....
 9 years ago '04        #30
Jersie 1 heat pts
space
space
^^^ Ya i dont think hes fukn either LoL she jus wants to get him on paper so when his old a.ss dies she gets everything but she keep forgetting his a.ss is STILL married from what i know to sum older bi*ch they just aint together
 9 years ago '04        #31
Jersie 1 heat pts
space
space
Hugh Hefner told Usmagazine.com: “I had planned to spend the rest of my life with Holly,” but that after the break-up, “I was road k!ll a couple of weeks ago.”

According to Hef, they “tried to have a baby earlier this year and it didn’t work out. She
became very depressed.”

Ew guess they were fukn
 9 years ago '04        #32
Jersie 1 heat pts
space
space
Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Hank Baskett is reportedly engaged to Playboy girl Kendra Wilkinson, who is also Hugh Hefner's girlfriends.

It seems Hefner, 82, is getting dumped by his Playmates for younger men. Last week, reports surfaced that Playmate Holly Madison had dumped Hefner for illusionist Criss Angel, according to Transworld News.

On Kendra Wilkinson MySpace page she writes "HB3″ (Hank is actually Hank Baskett III) is one of her heroes while Hank's private profile headlines, "HB3 in LOOOOOVVVVEEEE!!!!"

Kendra also notes on her MySpace profile that she loves football, especially the "Chargers and the Eagles." Baskett, 26, and Kendra, 23, were seen on romantic dinners in Philadelphia this weekend.

Hank Baskett was born on September 4, 1982 in Clovis, New Mexico. He attended Clovis High School in Clovis, New Mexico, where he was a member of the football, basketball and track team.

Kendra stars in E!'s The Girls Next Door. The series follows Hefner's three girlfriends Holly Madison, Kendra and Bridget Marquardt as they hop around the Playboy mansion. On the show, Kendra often sports Chargers and Eagles gear.
 9 years ago '06        #33
space
space
 Jersie said:
Hugh Hefner told Usmagazine.com: “I had planned to spend the rest of my life with Holly,” but that after the break-up, “I was road k!ll a couple of weeks ago.”

According to Hef, they “tried to have a baby earlier this year and it didn’t work out. She
became very depressed.”

Ew guess they were fukn
naw, all it says it that "they tried to have a baby".....I bet they were extracting semen from that fossil wit all those high tech gadgets from Juraasic Park just like how they got the DNA out the Mosquito....tryin to artificially inciminate her young hoe a.ss....
 9 years ago '06        #34
space
space
 Jersie said:
Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Hank Baskett is reportedly engaged to Playboy girl Kendra Wilkinson, who is also Hugh Hefner's girlfriends.

It seems Hefner, 82, is getting dumped by his Playmates for younger men. Last week, reports surfaced that Playmate Holly Madison had dumped Hefner for illusionist Criss Angel, according to Transworld News.

On Kendra Wilkinson MySpace page she writes "HB3″ (Hank is actually Hank Baskett III) is one of her heroes while Hank's private profile headlines, "HB3 in LOOOOOVVVVEEEE!!!!"

Kendra also notes on her MySpace profile that she loves football, especially the "Chargers and the Eagles." Baskett, 26, and Kendra, 23, were seen on romantic dinners in Philadelphia this weekend.

Hank Baskett was born on September 4, 1982 in Clovis, New Mexico. He attended Clovis High School in Clovis, New Mexico, where he was a member of the football, basketball and track team.

Kendra stars in E!'s The Girls Next Door. The series follows Hefner's three girlfriends Holly Madison, Kendra and Bridget Marquardt as they hop around the Playboy mansion. On the show, Kendra often sports Chargers and Eagles gear.
@ Hank Baskett gettin wit them skrawny nut bags....ain't Kendra the real stupid one wit the annoying a.ss laugh too?? Guess it ain't too surprising most pro athletes is just high paid lames....

I kinda would expect Criss Angel to be all up in between broads like this....he seems like he don't give a fu*k and he's dirty too...
 10-11-2008, 11:35 PM         #35
CaLLaHaN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adam A said:
...but there's two of them. :dancingcool:
 10-12-2008, 04:23 AM         #36
jaywune1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is it just me or is being a celeb fu*kIN SUCKS YO!
Dang these mafu*kas got no privacy, sh*ts bananas.

Last edited by jaywune1; 10-12-2008 at 04:24 AM..
 10-12-2008, 04:32 AM         #37
jaywune1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

I WOULD LICK HER CHEEK BONE!
BUT THATS IT............

NAW!

I'D GET HEAD,fu*k HER
THEN NUT ON THEM FAILED BOTOX LIPS
like YEaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

BUT THATS IT............

Last edited by jaywune1; 10-12-2008 at 06:29 AM..
 10-12-2008, 05:52 PM         #38
Brandon919 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'd smash them hoes word up. I mean damn nothin like a white girl bending over on ya bed showin them b00ty cheeks

if she got some =/
 10-12-2008, 06:08 PM         #39
MacDreezyy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dammmmnnnnnn.......cute a.ss girls but no tiiits
 9 years ago '04        #40
Adam A 19 heat pts19 OP
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 85 85
 MacDreezyy said:
dammmmnnnnnn.......cute a.ss girls but no tiiits
I'm sure Hef can fix that. Although I think they look perfect the way they are now.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy