Official COD World at War Beta Thread..Its out now!!!

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
155 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #201
jaybizzle 
space
space
$3,323 | Props total: 10 10
 kegar89 said:
I guess I'll give like a beta review type thing here.

I'm glad they kept most of the game like COD4, don't fix what isn't broke. The tanks seem a bit over powering though. The spawns drive me fu*king CRAZY. Sometimes they'll spawn you behind someone (which is a good thing), and other times you'll be the one who spawns in front of someone else (which is a bad thing). When you play a FFA match, 3/4 of your deaths are from behind. The automatic weapons (MP40, Thompson) seem to be the most used and the most effective. I only use the Springfield with the sniper scope, that's my sh*t. The maps aren't too bad, I really like Roundhouse and Castle but Makin could use some tweaking. The grenades seem useless this time around, it doesn't feel like it has the blast radius or damage it deserves for being a nade. Some of the perks are useless, like Shades (who the fu*k cares if your blinded by a signal flare? Run the fu*k away). Overall I'd say I'm surprised with how good the game is since Treyarch developed it, but at the same time it failed to be better than COD4 in my opinion. Maybe the full game will be better, but I don't see me playing this with Gears of War 2 coming out around the same time. If you wanna run with me my GT is aKaDeMiiKz, just send me a message first.
yeah thats how i feel nades got to hit somebody dead on or there useless, Cod 4 is still better, i never fu*ked with Gears too much but i think im going to try to get into gears 2, this sh*t just doesnt hold my interest as much as cod 4. I know there will be people that say its the same game basically but there is small differences that bring it down
 10-19-2008, 09:55 AM         #202
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when you heard it was a wwII game, did anyone really honestly think it would be better than cod4?

wait until you get flamethrowers and can climb trees and sh*t. itll be a good game. i wanna see more maps. castle is dope. marrin is on some camper sh*t and roundhouse is a sniper board. i play like rambo so i beast on castle and im hit or miss on marrin and roundhouse. i just dont like sitting and waiting or rolling around with other people cause im just too fu*king gangster for all that.

i miss my claymores...
 10-19-2008, 11:04 AM         #203
B13kid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
someone PM me a Beta key

or even there code - i juss wanna see if i can DL n play
 10-19-2008, 11:25 AM         #204
Jayborne23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've given up hope on the beta. I damn near skipped class searching for one. It's just not going down.
 9 years ago '06        #205
~SHYNE~ 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,692 | Props total: 368 368
 ill800 said:
when you heard it was a wwII game, did anyone really honestly think it would be better than cod4?

wait until you get flamethrowers and can climb trees and sh*t. itll be a good game. i wanna see more maps. castle is dope. marrin is on some camper sh*t and roundhouse is a sniper board. i play like rambo so i beast on castle and im hit or miss on marrin and roundhouse. i just dont like sitting and waiting or rolling around with other people cause im just too fu*king gangster for all that.

i miss my claymores...
Agreed for the most part,wait for the final game...

the beta is crack.
 9 years ago '06        #206
~SHYNE~ 24 heat pts24
space
space
 Jayborne23 said:
I've given up hope on the beta. I damn near skipped class searching for one. It's just not going down.
Go to Gamestop and reserve Waw,give them your email address,you get the code a day later.All it cost is five dollars and a few minutes of your time.

Whats so hard about that?
 9 years ago '06        #207
~SHYNE~ 24 heat pts24
space
space
 Awperator2 said:
dude wtf?? theres 3 maps open, and like not even half of the guns.

delete this topic make it again when game comes out. gtfo

fail.
All you do is cry about Treyarch making this version,now you crying about 3 maps on the beta.I am SICK of seeing your post.Go play in traffic if you nothing to contribute besides your whining in every post about CODWaW.

Damn dude,I mean did Treyarch kick all that sand in your panties?:angry12:

Last edited by ~SHYNE~; 10-19-2008 at 02:36 PM..
 10-19-2008, 06:10 PM         #208
DaddyFatSax 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i have a month trial gold membership if anyone wants to swap for a beta token...
 9 years ago '04        #209
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 ~SHYNE~ said:
Go to Gamestop and reserve Waw,give them your email address,you get the code a day later.All it cost is five dollars and a few minutes of your time.

then come back 2 days later and return your reserve :D
 10-19-2008, 11:03 PM         #210
DeFiaNT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I am a hardcore COD4 player and this is my review so far about CoD:WaW

The game, using the same engine as COD4 is great. The Amount of guns you can use, some of the new perks and so on are great too. I really do not see how people can criticize the game so much considering you can not even see 3/4 of the game yet. The maps so far are great, you can hide a lot better than COD4 and the upgrades are more unique and are different for each gun. You dont have the stupid ACOG scope for a freakin mini-uzi and sh*t. There are stupid perks like "shades" for example but COD4 had stupid perks too.

If you think tanks are overpowered, your clearly the biggest noob out there. They are very hard to get alot of k!lls since they move so slow, and RPG's and C4's are so common. You can k!ll them so easily and snipe the person out of the top even easier. Without that person on top, your a sitting duck.

I think they did alot of "subtle" changes that helped the game and made it a lot better. The party system is so much better as you can have squads in game and see where your friends are. You can also leave with the whole party as a leader. The game types are a lot better and have a lot more variety too. Ranking can be done in your personal game type unlike COD4.

Too be honest. I thought Tryearch making the game, and it being WW2 was going to cause me not getting into this game and playing Gears 2 all the time, as i am also a avid gears player.. but right now i am not sure whats going to happen. November is going to k!ll me with buying games as SOOO many awesome games are coming out. Good month for the 360, thats all i gotta say
 10-19-2008, 11:05 PM         #211
DeFiaNT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you made a live name for COD WAW. thats awesome. Whats the clan and what do you like to play. ill add you as well
 9 years ago '08        #212
barack obama 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,731 | Props total: 100 100
im down for it, im almost at the beta level cap already lol.

gamer tag= r griffin911 add me to play, or if u need help. advice ect
 10-20-2008, 12:58 AM         #213
Jayborne23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~SHYNE~ said:

I'm not paying $5 for a damn demo. I'm broke, that's 5 frozen meals.
 10-20-2008, 03:06 AM         #214
BOX•CHEV 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DeFiaNT said:
I am a hardcore COD4 player and this is my review so far about CoD:WaW

The game, using the same engine as COD4 is great. The Amount of guns you can use, some of the new perks and so on are great too. I really do not see how people can criticize the game so much considering you can not even see 3/4 of the game yet. The maps so far are great, you can hide a lot better than COD4 and the upgrades are more unique and are different for each gun. You dont have the stupid ACOG scope for a freakin mini-uzi and sh*t. There are stupid perks like "shades" for example but COD4 had stupid perks too.

If you think tanks are overpowered, your clearly the biggest noob out there. They are very hard to get alot of k!lls since they move so slow, and RPG's and C4's are so common. You can k!ll them so easily and snipe the person out of the top even easier. Without that person on top, your a sitting duck.

I think they did alot of "subtle" changes that helped the game and made it a lot better. The party system is so much better as you can have squads in game and see where your friends are. You can also leave with the whole party as a leader. The game types are a lot better and have a lot more variety too. Ranking can be done in your personal game type unlike COD4.

Too be honest. I thought Tryearch making the game, and it being WW2 was going to cause me not getting into this game and playing Gears 2 all the time, as i am also a avid gears player.. but right now i am not sure whats going to happen. November is going to k!ll me with buying games as SOOO many awesome games are coming out. Good month for the 360, thats all i gotta say
AMEN TO THAT, WELL PUT DeFiaNT

I ALSO LIKE THE AUTO KICK ON HARDCORE S&D :greetings10:
 10-20-2008, 10:36 AM         #215
DeFiaNT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BOX•CHEV said:
AMEN TO THAT, WELL PUT DeFiaNT

I ALSO LIKE THE AUTO KICK ON HARDCORE S&D :greetings10:

o yea, i forgot about that. Im pretty sure they have it on hardcore Team death too... great feature to stop pathetic team k!llers
 10-20-2008, 11:46 AM         #216
DeFiaNT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 barack obama said:
im down for it, im almost at the beta level cap already lol.

gamer tag= r griffin911 add me to play, or if u need help. advice ect
lol i got the beta level cap in 2 hours bro lol, and yes the 24 level. But ill add you lata when i get on barack, show you all how its done

Last edited by DeFiaNT; 10-20-2008 at 11:47 AM..
 10-20-2008, 12:42 PM         #217
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm already on a team Professional Skills, otherwise I'd join. Good luck though.
 10-20-2008, 12:48 PM         #218
DeFiaNT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Professional Skills... i gotta see you play.. name makes me giggle lol
 10-20-2008, 01:14 PM         #219
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DeFiaNT said:
Professional Skills... i gotta see you play.. name makes me giggle lol
No problem. It's a professional console team. We were in the $50,000 PS2/Xbox Battlefield 2 tournament finals. If you followed competitive gaming I'm sure you'll hear of us, but I know a lot of Boxden dudes are just casual gamers which is cool. No knockin' you.
 10-20-2008, 01:35 PM         #220
DeFiaNT 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BF2 on the PC? Thats not xbox360, but thats pretty sick.. i used to play alot of BF2. I Could fly a heli better than most people, but my PC sh*t the bed and i got into Xbox360. Also i am not a casual gamer at all.... There is a reason i got 10th prestige 55 in 9 days 10 hours

But.... do you play COD:WaW or what? if so im always looking for good people to play with

Last edited by DeFiaNT; 10-20-2008 at 01:38 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy