Kanye West 808s & Heartbreak Album will be complete Auto Tune -What do You Think?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
152 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
123 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #101
Repressed 
space
space
$3,254 | Props total: 1196 1196
So is this whole album suppose to be about his ex? Can somebody explain to me what actually happened with them and somebody might need to put his a.ss on suicide watch.
 9 years ago '06        #102
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
........ :shrug
 9 years ago '07        #103
Repressed 
space
space
$3,254 | Props total: 1196 1196
 BlackandGifted said:
........ :shrug
Off topic....

Kapri >
 10-19-2008, 12:53 PM         #104
NIC DIAMONDS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ok first let me say if you only listen to Hip-Hop or Rap just ignore this and wait until Kanye comes out next year. If you listen to other sh*t than you might be feeling what's dropped so far. I like better now than I did when I saw it on the MTV awards. Basically It had to grow on me and be explained because I'm not the type of person where you can just say hey that's supposed to be blue. I need you to tell me why the fu*k that is, so once I knew what he was doing I was good. I liked from jump and he's rapping on it too, so cool. is so fresh to me because I like . So to me It's like hearing Ye over the type of instrumentation that Kenna would use. So far I love this album, I know some might not get it and as a fan of only Hip-hop I would hate it. Since I like Pop also I love it. Thoughts...

Last edited by NIC DIAMONDS; 10-19-2008 at 12:58 PM..
 10-19-2008, 06:03 PM         #105
MicRo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how can anyone hate on kanye west. he is easily one of the greatest. his next album will be the sh*t. just like any other of his albums. and wo else can put out a mixtape like the Can't Tell Me Nothing mixtape. its pretty much a cd. only someone like bishop lamont can do the same. this thread is stupid because its unarguable. please find something to actuallt talk about. sh*t. this is like asking if dr. dre is one of the best hip hop producers ever. and everyone is like uuuumm.. i don't know.
stupid. ugh...
 10-26-2008, 04:02 PM         #106
Twista740  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '06        #107
diVERSEity 
space
space
$3,978 | Props total: 0 0
Paragraphing can be useful.
 9 years ago '04        #108
Blazze One 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 13 13
I'm a big fan of Kanye's and I've been hearing ppl bash him on and offline since "Love Lockdown". Me being the fan that I am I've been telling folks that he's being creative n doing what a musician supposed to do which is make music. I've been trying to force myself to like this "new kanye" but im just not liking it. Love Lockdown grew on me, Heartless is coo, Coldest Winter alright, but Robo Cop is weak. Im not feeling the autotune. My point is i appreciate him being different and focusing on the music, but at the same time different isnt always good. From what I heard this album will be eccentric and most likely be one of those albums u have to let grow on u. When I first heard St. Elsewhere and Love Below I was thinkin "wtf is this sh*t" but eventually I couldnt stop listenin to em. 808s will probably be the same way, Kanye being the perfectionist that he is, hopefully he wont let us down.
 9 years ago '06        #109
unstoppable589 
space
space
space
$729 | Props total: 0 0
 Krs ones nose said:
My Thoughts exactly. I think that robocop sh*t is weak too. I mean, this whole album may be weak, who knows. But thats no reason to say fu*k kanye, I aint rockin wit him no more, I want the old kanye back. Fans aint loyal now adays. Like me, Im a knick fan. The knicks been suckin zebra balls for the last 10 years, but I would be a real fake n*gga to say fu*k the knicks, I like the celtics now. Feel me. Alot of dudes be jumping shift with this music sh*t
but thats different.. u have to stick with ur team.. in music you can roll with whoever you want and if they fu*k up and deliver sh*tty material why would you support it.. and for the last time he isnt being different he is just becoming t-pain pt 2
 10-26-2008, 04:44 PM         #110
Brown Bomber II  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like Robocop
 10-26-2008, 04:48 PM         #111
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Brown bomber II said:
I like Robocop
:sick:
 9 years ago '06        #112
B Ray 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,371 | Props total: 4593 4593
Pay boxdens Joe Budden Stans No mind........ Kanye Is Hot no matter if he auto-tuning or not.....
 9 years ago '08        #113
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,153 | Props total: 303 303
if the n*gga is creative, dont mean the music hes putting out is gonna dope.
 9 years ago '08        #114
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,032 | Props total: 4857 4857
Good thread....its more n*ggas that dont get outside to....
 9 years ago '04        #115
qutaboi225 39 heat pts39
space
space
$4,000 | Props total: 6295 6295
I think robocop is good song too
 9 years ago '05        #116
kh RON OloGiCaL 1 heat pts
space
space
$834 | Props total: 184 184
I mean I can understand if you are a rap fan and the music kanye makin is some sh*t you aint really checkin for, but n*ggas take it too far with this kanye is gay sh*t. I don't know how talking about a relationship with a girl is gay. Have you n*ggas heard of R&B? I know people say kanye a rapper he should rap, but get off his d*ck, he could do w/e he want. Atleast he got the right pitch and stuff using autotune, Wayne sh*t ain't even sound right most of the time and he ain't get nearly as much hate. AND THERE ARE PICTURES OF HIM KISSIN ANOTHER MAN still not nearly as much hate saying he's gay and stuff. n*ggas is so backwards on BX real talk
 10-26-2008, 06:56 PM         #117
ThaProfessorr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kh RON OloGiCaL said:
I mean I can understand if you are a rap fan and the music kanye makin is some sh*t you aint really checkin for, but n*ggas take it too far with this kanye is gay sh*t. I don't know how talking about a relationship with a girl is gay. Have you n*ggas heard of R&B? I know people say kanye a rapper he should rap, but get off his d*ck, he could do w/e he want. Atleast he got the right pitch and stuff using autotune, Wayne sh*t ain't even sound right most of the time and he ain't get nearly as much hate. AND THERE ARE PICTURES OF HIM KISSIN ANOTHER MAN still not nearly as much hate saying he's gay and stuff. n*ggas is so backwards on BX real talk
i feel what all ya'll saying, but like i said in the robocop thread, if kanye is always bragging about how much work he puts in, and saying he is a perfectionist, then the results he puts out should be exceptional.but to me robocop is just half a.ss and whack.i mean who knows he may have been slaving over this sh*t in the studio for months, i dunno...but from my judgement i don't see it.if the n*gga wants to talk like a big dog. then put sh*t out like a big dog. i know music is a subjective art form, but sh*t execution is not. especially when being compared to the sounds of his last albums, samples or not. i'ma still cop the disc, no matter what, cuz i'm a fan, but i'm thinking it might be one of those throw aways in his disco. i know i was rambling ya'll but i hope u get my drift.
 9 years ago '07        #118
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 qutaboi225 said:
says the guy w/ transformers in his avy j/k but yea he is thinking out the box... i have no comment for robocop... when i listened to it i was like wha?!
 9 years ago '06        #119
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 qutaboi225 said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Robots in disguise
 9 years ago '05        #120
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,331 | Props total: 1654 1654
...Kanye rapped on the verses and sang the hooks.

For example, Heartless is more tolerable than Love Lockdown.
I know this is subjective, and you may not care, but I hope/wish that Kanye would just do Heartless-type songs on his new album, I really can't stand Kanye tryin'a sound like a pop singer

Heartless was/is cool, that's because he used the Autotune/Vocoder properly on the hook. If he really wanted to do a whole album with that "funny voice sh*t", he should've asked T-Pain how to do it properly..

EDIT:

Before you say anything;

I know that Kanye doesn't care, and that my opinion on a board is worthless, and that Kanye sells a lot and he has more money than me, and no I'm not a hater and don't hate Kanye just because I have an opinion of him.

Last edited by Left Hook; 11-10-2008 at 08:50 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
73 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
106 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
101 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy