Kanye West 808s & Heartbreak Album will be complete Auto Tune -What do You Think?

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
137 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
66 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #21
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 302 302

n*ggas gonna be coming in here w/ that "its different/creative" sh*t or w.e, fu*k that, if its different it still can be wack. but will wait b4 da album drops b4 any a.ssumptions
 9 years ago '07        #22
Jiraiya 132 heat pts132
space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 1810 1810
isnt he gonna drop again in june?...someone in another thread said this...if thats the case this will suffice until june...hell,im still bumpin that college dropout/graduation
 9 years ago '05        #23
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,777 | Props total: 4704 4704
i like music thats different.........but an entire album thats auto-tuning???? thats not different, thats t-pain.........sh*t the rap game is being overdosed with auto tune so an entire album with it...........thats excessive

but no rapping???????

i guess this is kanye's "Electric Circus" phase
 9 years ago '04        #24
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,064 | Props total: 4417 4417
i wont judge till i hear it but damnit if this is wack he get pushed to the download list and off the automatic buy list for the rest of his career to me

common never got another dime outta me beside concerts after electric circus this is looking like it'll be kanyes electric circus nastradamus vol 1 album
 9 years ago '06        #25
jj01 
space
space
$44,935 | Props total: 4619 4619
i was actualy one of the few who liked that love lockdown track on here, but damn a whole album that sh*t could get old real quick.
 9 years ago '07        #26
Jiraiya 132 heat pts132
space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 1810 1810
 jj01 said:
i was actualy one of the few who liked that love lockdown track on here, but damn a whole album that sh*t could get old real quick.
agreed....
 9 years ago '06        #27
Jersey826 5 heat pts
space
space
$6,824 | Props total: 1170 1170
 youngvito18 said:
i like music thats different.........but an entire album thats auto-tuning???? thats not different, thats t-pain.........sh*t the rap game is being overdosed with auto tune so an entire album with it...........thats excessive

but no rapping???????

i guess this is kanye's "Electric Circus" phase
Nah that's using a computer program to make it seem like you have a talent which you do not and seem like you're something you're not. Theres a few videos of Kanye doing Love Lockdown w/ no autotune and it sounds like sh*t. Sounds like somebodies just screaming into the mic (which he is but the autotune does it's job and makes it listenable).
 9 years ago '04        #28
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,092 | Props total: 4101 4101
All of what you heard is true. He's dropping another album in June "Good a.ss Job" though he may change it.

The album features a verse from Young Jeezy on a song I believe is called Amazing, and Lil' Wayne singing along with Kanye, though I forgot the track name.
 9 years ago '06        #29
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,430 | Props total: 788 788
 jj01 said:
yep...
 9 years ago '04        #30
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,647 | Props total: 2189 2189
just dont buy it lol..n*ggas act like they HAVE to listen to music people put out..just skip this one til his next one come out
 9 years ago '07        #31
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 jj01 said:
it really could.... i like heartless though but the whole thing like this i dont know... i may only look forward to the features on this album...
 9 years ago '05        #32
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,608 | Props total: 436 436
I don't understand how n*ggas is gonna be complaining BEFORE they've heard the album. Most MUSICIANS/ARTISTS use their music as a way to get out their emotions, and Kanye has had one hell of a year don't you think? n*gga was on top of the world w/ Graduation being released and then BAM he lose his Mom, him and his fiance broke up, etc. This is his way of expressing himself and getting his emotions over those situations out. You gotta respect that about Ye, he's gonna continue to do HIM regardless wtf other n*ggas say. Let him do him.

He isn't even categorizing it HIP HOP/RAP he said he wants it in the POP section, which is what you would've categorized 3 Stack's "The Love Below". Just chill and wait for the album to drop before n*ggas start complaining over it

**Oh and he's dropping another album in JUNE which I'm sure will be a lot more Hip Hop and back to his own sh*t**
 9 years ago '05        #33
space
space
 thehogue... said:
it really could.... i like heartless though but the whole thing like this i dont know... i may only look forward to the features on this album...
I feel you on that man. Like I said in another thread I've never listened to an entire T-Pain album start to finish, so I have no idea if I'll be able to do that w/ this album. I have a feeling that Auto-Tune is gonna get played out real quick, regardless how the beats are.
 9 years ago '06        #34
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,430 | Props total: 788 788
man if I wanted all autotone i would cop
that Cameo's greatest hits, but really I am gonna cop
 9 years ago '07        #35
DiplomatMagic 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 35 35
I don't mind autotune really...as long as I can understand what you're saying I'm fine with it. And Kanye makes good music autoned or not. Somtimes I like him autotuned.
 9 years ago '04        #36
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,092 | Props total: 4101 4101
Just heard Heartless. It's alright, but Kanye is going to make this album really hard to be bootleggable. Kanye fu*kin up the money.
 9 years ago '05        #37
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 LVuittonDon4EVA said:
I don't understand how n*ggas is gonna be complaining BEFORE they've heard the album. Most MUSICIANS/ARTISTS use their music as a way to get out their emotions, and Kanye has had one hell of a year don't you think? n*gga was on top of the world w/ Graduation being released and then BAM he lose his Mom, him and his fiance broke up, etc. This is his way of expressing himself and getting his emotions over those situations out. You gotta respect that about Ye, he's gonna continue to do HIM regardless wtf other n*ggas say. Let him do him.

He isn't even categorizing it HIP HOP/RAP he said he wants it in the POP section, which is what you would've categorized 3 Stack's "The Love Below". Just chill and wait for the album to drop before n*ggas start complaining over it

**Oh and he's dropping another album in JUNE which I'm sure will be a lot more Hip Hop and back to his own sh*t**
first, yes music should be an outlet for your emotions......that's what makes your music real......

but Kanye isn't a fu*king singer, he's a rapper/producer, why is he trying to sing???

second, yes it's different, it's good he's not putting out the same sh*t as everyone else.........

but just because it's different doesn't mean it doesn't sound like sh*t.....

third, he may want it categorized as pop......

but his sh*t is already in the pop section at both of the record stores in my town.......

if you defend this sh*t with 'i actually like it' then i don't have a problem with what you're saying.........if you truely like it, that's fine......

i have a problem with people like the dude i quoted....

'quit hating and let him do him'

is he your brother or some sh*t?? i don't care if he's doing him, if the music sucks, the music sucks....
 9 years ago '05        #38
murdmon 4 heat pts
space
space
$800 | Props total: 2 2
The love below...Wit a t-pain twist....That is all...
 9 years ago '07        #39
DiplomatMagic 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 35 35
T-Ye > 90% of Hip-Hop
 9 years ago '05        #40
space
space
 daliff89 said:

first, yes music should be an outlet for your emotions......that's what makes your music real......

but Kanye isn't a fu*king singer, he's a rapper/producer, why is he trying to sing???

second, yes it's different, it's good he's not putting out the same sh*t as everyone else.........

but just because it's different doesn't mean it doesn't sound like sh*t.....

third, he may want it categorized as pop......

but his sh*t is already in the pop section at both of the record stores in my town.......

if you defend this sh*t with 'i actually like it' then i don't have a problem with what you're saying.........if you truely like it, that's fine......

i have a problem with people like the dude i quoted....

'quit hating and let him do him'

is he your brother or some sh*t?? i don't care if he's doing him, if the music sucks, the music sucks....

I wasn't talking about you persay when I say, "let him do him", I'm referring to the ppl who continually complain over the use of autotune. The complaints and the hate for the guy has skyrocketed, for whatever reason, as of late all over this board and it's the same complaints. I'm just like well you don't have to listen to this particular album if you don't like what he's doing, stop complaining. We ALL can tell this is gonna be a much different album from him, so what's the need for complaints? How can you COMPLAIN over something you haven't heard fully yet? n*ggas have already written off the whole album when none of us have heard it (minus 2 tracks). That's all I'm saying.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - serial killer todd kohlhepp - there are more victims :iseeyou2:
20 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside R.I.P. Polar Bears
106 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy