Kanye West 808s & Heartbreak Album will be complete Auto Tune -What do You Think?

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-10-2008, 05:28 PM         #1
7270 pageviews
143 comments

nyknicks19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye West 808s & Heartbreak Album will be complete Auto Tune -What do You Think?

what you think the album will be like.... I hate kanye as a person as i feel hes absolutely retarded and i hated love lockdown...but it was still mad catchy

also the heartless snippet sounded hot though..so i'm kinda up in the air right now...he seems to be puttin out more of party music now..

discuss..

Kanye's Album Is COMPLETELY Auto-Tuned/Vocoder With NO Rapping..........WTF!!!
 youngvito18 said: image
All vocals were sung and treated with the electro “auto-tune” effect. But there was no rapping or overt sampling, just emotional waves of electronic sound, beats and occasional strings.- Kanye

wow, so this is pretty much a T-pain album then imageimage

[pic - click to view]

http://www.rollingstone.c .. tbreak-nudity/

Last edited by Wasted; 10-17-2008 at 09:34 AM..

143 comments for "Kanye West 808s & Heartbreak Album will be complete Auto Tune -What do You Think?"

9 years ago '07        #2
Jiraiya 132 heat pts132
space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 1810 1810
weekly kanye album anticipation thread...here we go
 9 years ago '07        #3
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
how the fu*k can hate someone as a person,when you never spent a day with them in ya life ?
 9 years ago '05        #4
jgunna 
space
space
$1,000 | Props total: 74 74
^^^ I have never spent a day with Paris Hilton and i dont think i need to in order to know if i like the stupid bi*ch....but i doubt kanye is a conceited prick 24 hours a day, maybe just for the Cam.

Listening to the snippet of heartless i think the album might be dope!!! just gotta be a lil bit more open minded maybe.
 10-10-2008, 07:09 PM         #5
DaRealMrLRP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ his next album is gonna be called a good a$$ job ... this is kinda like a middle to all that shyt .. guess he went through some things and instead and getting into the coke he did what most artist are supposed to do and got in the booth and brought his auto-tone machine wit him
 9 years ago '05        #6
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 885 885
 RugerRell2369 said:
i thought it was gonna b called good a$$ job? but i didnt like love at first but it grew on me. ill listen to it when it drops
albums with curses in the title wont get sold at wal mart they dictate the music industry cuz they are the largest music seller in the US and everything they sell is clean they dont sell explicit albums thats why nas couldnt name his album zzzzzz cuz walmart said they wont sell it unles he changed the name .
 9 years ago '04        #7
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,094 | Props total: 3914 3914
 hustlehard365 said:
albums with curses in the title wont get sold at wal mart they dictate the music industry cuz they are the largest music seller in the US and everything they sell is clean they dont sell explicit albums thats why nas couldnt name his album zzzzzz cuz walmart said they wont sell it unles he changed the name .
not true anymore. i've found albums with curing in at walmart. not alot but i have found some.
 9 years ago '06        #8
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 CheezyDoDo said:
how the fu*k can hate someone as a person,when you never spent a day with them in ya life ?
PPL ARE STUPID
 10-10-2008, 08:28 PM         #9
Barz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i like Kanye and mostly everything he does. i like the single...BUT i think it will catch a lot of ppl by surprise. Sort of how...Pharrell did his album. when P did his everybody was anticipating it to be this GREAT a.ss album and it was ok. im a P fan for life.....i worship that n*gga because im a producer also. i think 808 and Heartbreaks will be like In My Mind...highly anticipated but it might let alot of his REAL fans down because they know his work. but to mainstream white america or the common radio listener will more than likely buy it....thats my 2 cents =) rep me cuz i gave insight lol
 10-10-2008, 08:50 PM         #10
iNTELLECT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it'll prob have the vibe of that song "drunk and hot girls"
 9 years ago '04        #11
MeDoUbLeZ 
space
space
$2,790 | Props total: 0 0
Hopefully the rest of the album will be good because Love Lockdown sucks.
 10-12-2008, 12:54 PM         #12
ceo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people should have learned by now...Kanye has yet to put out a wack album so why would he start now

Expect greatness :agreement6:
 9 years ago '04        #13
Blazze One 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 13 13
I'm hyped about this album cuz I know it'll be somethin fresh and new. I wasn't feelin the autotune rumors, but knowing Ye he won't put out some weak material. I got a poll on my site right now and this is leadin as the most anticipated 4th quarter release.
 9 years ago '04        #14
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
this is looking like a concept album some girl must have really fu*ked up his emotion and this is the result which I think is dope.. Let the man create whatever he wants he wants to express himself let em express himself people gonna hate it people gonna like it.. I Like both singles cause i can relate to them.. and the beats and lyrics are dope..

but its all my opinion though
 9 years ago '04        #15
Mike T 136 heat pts136
space
space
$12,878 | Props total: 18463 18463
 bigdog232 said:
this is looking like a concept album some girl must have really fu*ked up his emotion and this is the result which I think is dope.. Let the man create whatever he wants he wants to express himself let em express himself people gonna hate it people gonna like it.. I Like both singles cause i can relate to them.. and the beats and lyrics are dope..

but its all my opinion though
Him & his fiance recently broke up , they had been together since 2002

Last edited by Mike T; 10-12-2008 at 03:29 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #16
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,419 | Props total: 1865 1865
I trust 'ye
 10-12-2008, 03:58 PM         #17
NIC DIAMONDS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iNTELLECT said:
it'll prob have the vibe of that song "drunk and hot girls"
I hope not, I couldnt hate that song but I didnt love it either. Thread starter do you know Kanye personally? Asking because you said you hate him as a person.

The Love Lockdown grew on me quick so I think the album will be hot.
 9 years ago '07        #18
Hollywooo22 
space
space
$2,078 | Props total: 94 94
i think the album is gonna be trash

Kanye is turning into a fu*king R&B artist, but he could prove me wrong
 9 years ago '05        #19
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,786 | Props total: 4729 4729
All vocals were sung and treated with the electro “auto-tune” effect. But there was no rapping or overt sampling, just emotional waves of electronic sound, beats and occasional strings.- Kanye

wow, so this is pretty much a T-pain album then

9 years ago '08        #20
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 2399 2399
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
341 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy