Oct 10 - Sarah Palin's SAT Score?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
106 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-11-2008, 12:52 PM         #61
jlar12  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JoeDoe22 said:
Wait, do you honestly believe that EVERYONE born in Alaska has a SS# that starts with 574?
Actually yes...its a small state they don't need more then one number combination
 10-11-2008, 12:57 PM         #62
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 htownrockets said:
about as dumb as a community organizer
who's a Columbia and Harvard law graduate, right?

fu*k outta here
 9 years ago '04        #63
DubA169 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 0 0
 htownrockets said:
like mlk right? yeah word fu*k community son. I'll snuff a community organizer in the ear kid....BLAT BLAT
 9 years ago '04        #64
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4425 4425
 htownrockets said:
wooow

so the founding fathers of this country were dumb

malcolm was dumb

martin was dumb

republicans like you guys are funny because you dont even think you just react
 9 years ago '04        #65
space
space
conservatives always scream about smaller govt. and do for yourself and thats what community organizers do not depend on the govt this what happens when baseless attacks go horribly wrong
 10-11-2008, 01:08 PM         #66
AlphaQup523  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow what an idiot
 9 years ago '04        #67
space
space
 htownrockets said:
go ahead and type in Biden and see he finished in the bottom 1% of his coillege class and law school class, sh*t I would rather score a 1 on the SAT then be 850/860 in a graduating class
where did john mccain finish in his class again oh yeah thats right

894 of 899 try again

thats the problem with conservatives who dont think and just parrot attacks they come off as stupid
 9 years ago '04        #68
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,700 | Props total: 1163 1163
yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn... boooooooooooooooooooooooooooring

I'm all against Palin myself too, but this is boring, wake me when Palin shows her b00bs or have a leaked s3x tape -_-
 9 years ago '04        #69
nicoled985 22 heat pts22
space
space
$14,337 | Props total: 4469 4469
 jlar12 said:
First of all this is fake...Social Security Numbers are a.ssigned by geographic regions. The 574 is for Alaska even though she was born in Idaho. Her real social security number starts 577 or 579.

Second if this was real its a big deal in my book. I took it when it was out of 1600 and the first time I did not study or prepare at all. I got a 1140 and I am not super smart or anything. I would want my elected officials to be able to score substantially higher than that.
Not that I really care but she was an infant when they moved to Alaska. So that could be it.
 9 years ago '06        #70
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,070 | Props total: 18822 18822
lol @ all the right wing wacko's that are coming outta the woodwork trying to defend her low a.ss test scores, her corrupt power abuse and her extreme lack of experience....

this bi*ch is a mixture of Barbara Bush, Katherine Harris and Ann Coulter.....she's the absolute worst....and you republicans is runnin wit her....
 9 years ago '04        #71
ScaledAt10 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,657 | Props total: 1072 1072
I'd still smash her dumb a.ss!
 10-11-2008, 04:27 PM         #72
majormarcj  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
So you tell me why cant Obama finish the deal????

Are you looking in your deck for the RACE CARD???????

Or a ACORN approved answer.......

I wouldnt be surprised.....
Im a little confused...if you watch every national news station(CNN, FOX, MSNBC) they've stated that the McCain/Palin campaign is soo desperate that their bringing up non issues such as William Ayers, and Reverand Wright. The Republican Candidates have completely strayed away from the issues and have done nothing but attempt to attack Obama's credibility.

We could bring up alot of issues such as the Keating 5, Sarah Palin's abuse of power, or McCains 2nd Wife addiction to pain medication....theres 2 many flaws to list..Fall Back.Take the High Road. Talk about the dow falling 2500 points in the last week or stfu.
 10-11-2008, 04:44 PM         #73
R_U_Serious  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she got a C in social studies??

that includes american and world history

american and world economics .....
and she would have had to learn a bit about foreign relations....

were fu*ked...ACORN needa hurry up on them registration cards
 10-11-2008, 09:03 PM         #74
skalpel8668  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im an obama fan, but i dont trust that
gimme som proof, this is the internet.....
 9 years ago '07        #75
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
damn, even i got a 980
 10-11-2008, 10:24 PM         #76
Isis Iz SeNsuaL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So that explains it ...
 10-12-2008, 12:33 AM         #77
Gamberro  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FlyBoyUak said:
The dumbest Presidential nominee now has the dumbest VP running mate.....
McCain may be a lot of things but he's certainly not dumb.
 9 years ago '06        #78
space
space
 Gamberro said:
McCain may be a lot of things but he's certainly not dumb.

uhhhhhh, I dont know....he's said some really shady stuff in the past........

I guess he's not dumb in the sense where if he says something people just gawk at him and are like "wow, this n*gga is stupid".....but I do think he's dumb is the sense that he makes knee-jerk, brash decisions that when examined people are like "wow, that was pretty stupid"....not exactly on the same level of "dumb" as Palin, but still pretty dumb....

Don't get it twisted just because he stepped up and corrected that old racist woman at that rally.....he was still just looking out for number one, and he knew how dumb he would look to the media if he co-signed her statement....he don't wanna lose those undecided Rep. and Independent votes because he came off callous or rediculous.....
 10-12-2008, 12:44 AM         #79
Gamberro  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:
uhhhhhh, I dont know....he's said some really shady stuff in the past........

I guess he's not dumb in the sense where if he says something people just gawk at him and are like "wow, this n*gga is stupid".....but I do think he's dumb is the sense that he makes knee-jerk, brash decisions that when examined people are like "wow, that was pretty stupid"....not exactly on the same level of "dumb" as Palin, but still pretty dumb....

Don't get it twisted just because he stepped up and corrected that old racist woman at that rally.....he was still just looking out for number one, and he knew how dumb he would look to the media if he co-signed her statement....he don't wanna lose those undecided Rep. and Independent votes because he came off callous or rediculous.....
Dude knows how to plan. He got where he is on his own intelligence. He's not good with split-second stuff, but the dude is a master plotter, if you ask me.

As for the second bit you got me mad twisted. I knew that from the shot. But like I said in another thread, you notice he didn't say he wasn't Arab. Just kept repeating the whole new "decent man" rhetoric.
Might as well keep what political career he can maintain.
 9 years ago '06        #80
space
space
 Gamberro said:
Dude knows how to plan. He got where he is on his own intelligence. He's not good with split-second stuff, but the dude is a master plotter, if you ask me.

As for the second bit you got me mad twisted. I knew that from the shot. But like I said in another thread, you notice he didn't say he wasn't Arab. Just kept repeating the whole new "decent man" rhetoric.
Might as well keep what political career he can maintain.
lol "master plotter"?? Hardly my friend....

he's attained most of the political success he has now thru hiss reputation as a POW of war.....emphasis on the acronym "POW"....meaning he was captured by the enemy and detained for a prolonged period of time, thus in my opinion making him the exact opposite of a "master plotter"....

He has also had Melanoma 3 times....a disease that with the right cooperation and execution of doctor's order's, is very preventable and managable to keep from flaring up again and again....

he's the ultimate talking head for all these ultra patriotic right wing, conservative Republicans who value military service over actual brains....plenty of people have gotten into politic's based on solely their military record and he's one of them.....he's got a good publicist and people around him feed him talking points....he's a very average public speaker, he's prone to letting his temper get the best of him and overall he's had a rather un-impressive political career. A career, might I add that is heavilly marred by scandal....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
99 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
55 comments
1 day ago