Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT Auburn banned Corey Myers for smashing his players
13 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #41
Thangstah 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,377 | Props total: 81 81
 JaiMega said:
A C in Physical Sciences? WTF Is that Physical Ed, Like fu*king GYM.

This bi*ch can't run? Catch a fu*king ball? Everybody should be getting As!
man i hope ur besin sarcastic...if youre not..physical science is like...biology...geology...
 9 years ago '08        #42
get_ate 
space
space
$1,848 | Props total: 397 397
 REAL_NESS said:
I know people like to say "Oh well grades aren't an indicator of intelligence" and I would agree with you usually but this is the 2nd highest job in out country.

We gotta get out of this mentality of "oh I like him/her because their just like me"

fu*k that I want my Pres and Vice Pres to be 1000 times smarter than me and with even more common sense and thoughtfulness
Co-sign 100%
 9 years ago '06        #43
anim 
space
space
space
$436 | Props total: 0 0
Wow, that's scary just think if the Republicans win by some magical event, i.e. Florida, and God forbid McCain passes then she will a.ssume presidency. Most presidents are known to go to ivy league schools, I wonder who accepted her with that score!
 9 years ago '06        #44
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18801 18801
lol, n*ggas is clowning big time on that super slow bi*ch....
 9 years ago '04        #45
kingcrump 1 heat pts
space
space
$940 | Props total: 0 0
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
i personally don't see how a low SAT score has anything to do with her ability to lead a country. thats pretty irrelevant

there are hundreds of other factors as to why she is unqualified and this is far from being one of them.
Exactly, grades/standardized testes are not the biggest thing. I was one of the smartest kids in my HS, and coasted with a C average (but come to think of it, if she doesn't work hard she shouldn't lead the nation lol).

But it has been apparent that she is not fit to be a VP, let alone a President, cuz we all know McCain is on his way to dead. She gets the sh*t coached out of her prior to interviews and still comes off as boderline retarded lol. bi*ch winks her eye a million times at a debate, and then says "Say it aint so Joe" lmao.
 10-11-2008, 02:48 AM         #46
htownrockets  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
go ahead and type in Biden and see he finished in the bottom 1% of his coillege class and law school class, sh*t I would rather score a 1 on the SAT then be 850/860 in a graduating class
 9 years ago '08        #47
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,797 | Props total: 12452 12452
What a dumb wh0ore.
 10-11-2008, 03:38 AM         #48
Zo1987  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Shes dumb as fu*k but from what I have seen, Republicans overall are not an intelligent ban of people.
 9 years ago '07        #49
JoeDoe22 50 heat pts50
space
space
$4,116 | Props total: 230 230
 jlar12 said:
First of all this is fake...Social Security Numbers are a.ssigned by geographic regions. The 574 is for Alaska even though she was born in Idaho. Her real social security number starts 577 or 579.

Second if this was real its a big deal in my book. I took it when it was out of 1600 and the first time I did not study or prepare at all. I got a 1140 and I am not super smart or anything. I would want my elected officials to be able to score substantially higher than that.
Wait, do you honestly believe that EVERYONE born in Alaska has a SS# that starts with 574?
 9 years ago '04        #50
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
I don't know how authentic all of this is, but they really are giving it to Palin. Straight dragging her through the mud.
 10-11-2008, 07:29 AM         #51
bigtrina  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
So you tell me why cant Obama finish the deal????

Are you looking in your deck for the RACE CARD???????

Or a ACORN approved answer.......

I wouldnt be surprised.....

You sure are going out of your way to defend these two., and attack Obama. Why don't you use your race card. That will be your voting factor in this election. You want to attack Obama, but stand up for an actress from Alaska? That tells everyone on here a lot about you.
 10-11-2008, 07:41 AM         #52
bigtrina  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thangstah said:
man i hope ur besin sarcastic...if youre not..physical science is like...biology...geology...
No, Physical Science is like the most basic part of Science. All you really need to know is part of the Periodic Table Of Elements, Atoms, Protons, and Neutrons. They have been doing most of this in grade school for years.
 9 years ago '08        #53
OTROCITY 
space
space
$120 | Props total: 1 1
I think that this is some photoshop'd sh*t right there. The funny thing is, YOU DON'T NEED TO SEE HER SAT SCORES TO PROVE THAT SHE IS INELIGIBLE TO BE A VP. I'll be glad when November gets here because I'm tired of seeing and hearing all of this chicken bickering.
 10-11-2008, 08:46 AM         #54
Killa Kwamz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man, shes dumber then some of the broads I tossed up from high school what a joke.
 10-11-2008, 10:06 AM         #55
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
And John Kerry had preferable brea$t sizes grades at Yale....

I see the desperation of the Obama camp getting stronger by the minute....

And the American people arnt stupid either, like you want to believe and relying on.....

Million dollar infomercials, SAT scores, threats of riots, ACORN reported voter fraud???????

Shouldnt it be over already?????

I mean McCain "lost" the first 2 debates, according to who you talk to Biden "wiped the floor" with Palin......

WHY ALL THIS????? SAT SCORES NOW..... REALLLLLYYYYYYYY.....

Find me some info that can be useful for me..... Find me Gov.Palin measurements....
You fu*king Rednecks crack me up... I have this redneck bi*ch at my job who says theres something about Obama on why shes not voting for him. So i threw it in her face, and i was like "Maybe his skin color" she goes "I'm not that kind of person" so i printed and gave her all of what Obama has done since hes been a senator... She read like the first page and said "Im not saying hes not a better fit to run the country than McCain but i just dont want to see him run the country"

and i'm suppose to believe shes not a racist...

Same thing with you.. McCains campaign this whole presidential campaign has done nothing but bash Obama, they get free support from the Fox news channel, and all other racist fu*ks on the planet. And now you want to claim that Obama campaign is struggling... Obama smoked McCain in both debates.. Biden smoked Palin in their debate... In both Debates Obama laid out his plans for the future of the country, all McCain has done is pointed out what may fail in Obamas plan, he has yet to layout his plan and explain to the people why he feels he should be president...

You know what McCains campaign is running on? Hoping that the major population is as racist as he is, and just vote for him cause hes white. He has yet to semi convince me on why he should be the president.

Now you want to talk about dirty politics, when thats all McCains people been doing since day 1.
 10-11-2008, 10:46 AM         #56
MyzLuda86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rofl haha
 10-11-2008, 11:03 AM         #57
fivetwenty5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
A C in Physical Sciences? WTF Is that Physical Ed, Like fu*king GYM.
This bi*ch can't run? Catch a fu*king ball? Everybody should be getting As!
she actually was an athlete, physical sciences isn't gym smartguy.
what'd you get on your SAT's??
 10-11-2008, 11:11 AM         #58
fivetwenty5  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 haterade2885 said:
if palin was a democrat.....
if sarah palin was a democrat...
it'd still be painfully obvious she's about as sharp as a marble.
 9 years ago '04        #59
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
 Thepeoplerunnin said:
So you tell me why cant Obama finish the deal????

Are you looking in your deck for the RACE CARD???????

Or a ACORN approved answer.......

I wouldnt be surprised.....
did you even know what ACORN was before this week started

i'm starting to think your just a parody of dumb republicans because you really cant this stupid at this point its comical
 10-11-2008, 12:50 PM         #60
htownrockets  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
about as dumb as a community organizer
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
34 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
20 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
213 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
128 comments
18 hours ago