Vote Who Went In The Hardest/Slaughter House Budden, Joell, Nino, Crooked I N Royce

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who Slaughtered "Slaughterhouse"
Joe Budden 51 31.68%
Joell Ortiz 29 18.01%
Nino Bless 1 0.62%
Crooked I 51 31.68%
Royce Da 5'9" 29 18.01%
Voters: 161. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10-15-2008, 01:30 PM         #241
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pokora said:
crooked i got best delivery easy, plus good bars and 'phores, but his verse means nothing

imo:
verse:
joey>crooked>joell>nino>royce
delivery
crooked>royce>joell>joey>nino

Joe's verse doesn;t seem that special to me

well at least you aint say royce cus his sh*t was terrible LOL, i skip past his verse when i play the song.

i know a couple n*ggas in my hood that could have came better
 9 years ago '05        #242
pokora 
space
space
$1,168 | Props total: 5 5
 Tommy_Bunz said:
Joe's verse doesn;t seem that special to me

well at least you aint say royce cus his sh*t was terrible LOL, i skip past his verse when i play the song.

i know a couple n*ggas in my hood that could have came better
lol
its all good
im not mad at people who think crooked take it
 9 years ago '05        #243
GhostXL 
space
space
$766 | Props total: 17 17
 Tommy_Bunz said:
u cant say budden verse was better than crooked I's without being a little bit biased from the beginning, i take it you like budden more than anybody on the track so of course your going to go with him
why cant he simply like budden's verse better without being bias d*ckhead? and wts up with the one leg rolled and the bubble goose? dis aint 94 and u aint LL Cool J mafukker

Last edited by GhostXL; 10-15-2008 at 01:45 PM..
 10-15-2008, 01:41 PM         #244
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jj01 said:
after 1 listen, my vote is for crooked
exactly right, off of 1 listen i knew who it was.

i dont understand how people can say royce over crooked?

unless its coming from people thats biased and fu*ked with royce from the jump.
 10-15-2008, 01:42 PM         #245
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1. Crooked
2. Joell
3. Budden
4. Nino Bless
5. Royce (just terrible) i know n*ggas on boxden that could have came better
 10-15-2008, 01:46 PM         #246
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GhostXL said:
why cant he simply like budden's verse better without being bias d*ckhead? and wts up with the one leg rolled and the bubble goose? dis aint 94 mafukker
cus the majority of people on here are biased when it comes to artists

like if a n*gga fu*ks with Jay-Z real hard and Jay obviously got outshined on a track, these are the people that would go with jay just because of their love for him, not even thinking with logic just voting for jay because they fu*k with jay, which is not right.

like basketball, im prob biased when it comes to allen iverson and i cant stand kobe bryant, but if its a game going on between their two teams and kobe is sh*tting on A.I., ima call it like i see it, im not gonna just roll with iverson just because i like him
 9 years ago '05        #247
lyrical.obsessi 
space
space
space
$2,496 | Props total: 0 0
 GhostXL said:
why cant he simply like budden's verse better without being bias d*ckhead? and wts up with the one leg rolled and the bubble goose? dis aint 94 and u aint LL Cool J mafukker
maybe its cause the dude listening to the track right now
plus 20+ in 48 hours thats a d*ckrider if i ever seen one
i can name 20 songs thats come out in the last 48
 9 years ago '05        #248
KingJustin 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,806 | Props total: 190 190
i didnt like joe on this track i think crooked came the hardest fu*k what yall bullsh*tin about
 9 years ago '05        #249
KingJustin 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,806 | Props total: 190 190
but the hardest line was from royce

ima livin anal probe hahahaha
 9 years ago '05        #250
lyrical.obsessi 
space
space
space
$2,496 | Props total: 0 0
^^ no homo....
 9 years ago '05        #251
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,608 | Props total: 436 436
 lyrical.obsessi said:
maybe its cause the dude listening to the track right now
plus 20+ in 48 hours thats a d*ckrider if i ever seen one
i can name 20 songs thats come out in the last 48
ADD the fact song is a good 6 or 7 minutes long, that's a good 2...maybe 2.5 hours he spent listening to ONE SONG
 9 years ago '07        #252
FuckyaBarsNHook 4 heat pts
space
space
$889 | Props total: 345 345
This is a classic collaboration.They ALL came with heat. I've been listening to the song since yesterday and just when i thought Nino was the weakest i actually listened to his verse again and again and it's hard. Ortiz did his thing. Crooked I did his thing. Royce and Joey brought there A game's in my opinion. It's hard to pick who had the best verse so to me as a fan of music they all did there thing on it. Classic!
 9 years ago '07        #253
lilbrutha9 
space
space
space
$33 | Props total: 0 0
Joell has the best verse then Crooked I then I don't care about the rest
 9 years ago '04        #254
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
its retarded when verses get judged nowadays on how ill the metaphors were in it. no one gives a fu*k about flow, structure, none of that. joey had the rhyme pattern on the whole song as far as im concerned, i think his VERSE was the best. doesnt mean he had the best quotables or the hottest lines, but to me his sh*t sounded the best. personally i liked royces verse too, pretty much all the lyrics to all the verses were tight, but that nino guys voice is a little annoying at points and his flow is a little off, but even his lyrics were good..like someone else said, why cant it just be a hot song with a bunch of dope underground cats goin off.. appreciate the track, we dont get many of these too often..
 10-15-2008, 03:24 PM         #255
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Like someone said in the other thread, its like Budden and Royce switched styles. Budden did similar to what Royce does, structure + lyrics, and Royce did what Budden does, punchlines and current events.
 9 years ago '04        #256
RuggedSouljah 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 37 37
Anybody know if/why Nino Bless was going at Termanology?
 9 years ago '05        #257
BaLLa4LiFe 
space
space
space
$1,426 | Props total: 10 10
joell>crooked>royce>joe>nino
 10-15-2008, 05:30 PM         #258
NotSoft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pokora said:
crooked i got best delivery easy, plus good bars and 'phores, but his verse means nothing

imo:
verse:
joey>crooked>joell>nino>royce
delivery
crooked>royce>joell>joey>nino

Wtf u mean it means nothin? It means he's better than everybody else on the track,and thats what its supposed to mean....this should be renamed Crooked I's slaughterhouse cuz thats what happened when these guys tried to keep up...and this wuz a littl throwaway verse Crooked put together quickly...probaly aint even write it down fareal...Crooked crushed these nikkas man,taught them what a flow,delivery ie the whole package feel like...sumbody give this nikka a deal.
 10-15-2008, 05:37 PM         #259
NotSoft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
exactly right, off of 1 listen i knew who it was.

i dont understand how people can say royce over crooked?

unless its coming from people thats biased and fu*ked with royce from the jump.

You a dumbazz normally from what i remember but this time u playin wit the right marbles and you makin sense...Royce did nothin to convince me he's not one of the corniest rappers of our generation...Id rather listen to Young Berg w/ lisp and all then Royce...i bought this mans first album off the hype and its easily the worst album ive ever had in my collection...and i had Lil Zanes album in my collection for about a week....u must be wearin a rhinestone bandana right now if u think Royce had the best verse.
 10-15-2008, 05:51 PM         #260
YoungGQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fu*kyaBarsNHook said:
This is a classic collaboration.They ALL came with heat. I've been listening to the song since yesterday and just when i thought Nino was the weakest i actually listened to his verse again and again and it's hard. Ortiz did his thing. Crooked I did his thing. Royce and Joey brought there A game's in my opinion. It's hard to pick who had the best verse so to me as a fan of music they all did there thing on it. Classic!
..if that's Royce's A game in your opinion.......you need to listen to more Royce..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy