Vote Who Went In The Hardest/Slaughter House Budden, Joell, Nino, Crooked I N Royce

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
194 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who Slaughtered "Slaughterhouse"
Joe Budden 51 31.68%
Joell Ortiz 29 18.01%
Nino Bless 1 0.62%
Crooked I 51 31.68%
Royce Da 5'9" 29 18.01%
Voters: 161. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #1
16518 pageviews
300 comments

thehustler07 128 heat pts128
space
space
space
$1,005 | Props total: 0 0
Vote Who Went In The Hardest/Slaughter House Budden, Joell, Nino, Crooked I N Royce

Vote who went in the Hardest.

Nickel said: image
so who you think went in the hardest...and please back up ur choice

Originally Posted by Joe Budden
ft joel ortiz, nino bless, crooked i, royce 5'9

should leak by monday on green's sirius show...

off halfway house, make sure u cop yours oct. 28th on amalgamdigital.com

that sh!t is like 8 minutes long btw, its a joe budden track so, how could it not be, lol
stolen from HipHopStan.com & sohh

Rumour to leak tonight (10-10-08)
 Pos said: image
TONIGHT @ 8 P.M. n*ggas!!!

only at JoeBuddenonline.com

Last edited by Wasted; 10-14-2008 at 03:20 PM..

300 comments for "Vote Who Went In The Hardest/Slaughter House Budden, Joell, Nino, Crooked I N Royce"

10-10-2008, 02:01 PM         #2
Barz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ohhhhhhhhhhh cant wait!!!
 9 years ago '05        #3
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
holy sh*t....
 10-10-2008, 02:16 PM         #4
moneymitchy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:cool-smiley-009:
 10-10-2008, 02:28 PM         #5
Symon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
budden is getting better and better...cant wait:applause:
 10-10-2008, 02:30 PM         #6
CubanHitman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
post this sh*t when the song drops!! had me thinkin i had some new joe to bump this weekend u bastard lol!
 9 years ago '06        #7
jj01 
space
space
$44,939 | Props total: 4623 4623
so no beef with royce then?
 9 years ago '08        #8
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,565 | Props total: 2393 2393
 jj01 said:
so no beef with royce then?

Guess not, :angry12: I wanted it to pop off.
 10-10-2008, 03:55 PM         #9
ass_in_my_eyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*moves left to right and screams*

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

:afro:
 9 years ago '08        #10
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,153 | Props total: 303 303
:applause:

cant fu*king wait
 9 years ago '07        #11
FuckyaBarsNHook 4 heat pts
space
space
$889 | Props total: 345 345
Wow this is fu*kin bringin it back to the 90s wit all the posse cuts. I can't wait. The last posse cut i was really feeling was the This is Family and Family Reunion. I can't wait to see multiple mc's just go IN!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
 9 years ago '07        #12
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280
 BuddenStan said:
Joe told me he posted the Slaughter House news on his forums and I was browsing lookin at some of you guys talk sh*t. He told me he comes on here as well and tries to be a net ninja with you cats talkin sh*t and all that. I got ya'll back fu*k this bi-polar dude he ain't sh*t. lol Nah in all actuality I seem some folks who knew who I was and some who didn't. Joe reached out to me to be on "Slaughter House" and it was a honor. I'm the least known cat on the record but Joe put me on this joint for a reason. He knows what I'm capable of and this record was friendly competition with all of us talkin sh*t to each other. (Joe doing most of the sh*t talking ha ha) .. actually Joe was a man about this he wanted the best spitters that he could on a record in 24 hours the story of how this record came about and how quick it was done is just insane. I'm also going to post this up on my Hiphopdx blog (plug) but you guys get it here first. (warning ...if you don't want to read how this song came about stop reading now cause this might be long)

This was initially supposed to be Joe and myself on the record cause his deadline was literally on some next day sh*t. He hit me up like "yo if you can knock out a joint in 24 hours I'll throw it on my Halfway House project." Ofcourse I was hype to be on this cats project. He was on my "Untold Scriptures" with "Times are Hard" but its a huge look for me to be on a Joe Budden project since he's a much bigger artist. We was talking about the record and I mentioned some other sh*t about Crooked I finishing his verse for something else and he said "damn he works fast lets get him on this sh*t with me and you if he works that fast" ... So 4AM this dude walks in his crib whispering and sh*t looking for a beat we get a beat and etc. This dude calls me at 11 AM the next morning like "you finished ya verse"... dude i just got off the phone with u a few minutes ago. Anyways he mentions he wants to get Royce on the record as well as Ortiz ... I was like "damn"

We were trying to track down Royce hardbody for a while. Turns out dude's wife had just given birth. This cat literally stepped out of the hospital a few hours after his wife gave birth ... went in the lab and knocked his verse out and went back to the hospital. Respect to Royce for that on some crazy sh*t. Crooked and I did our sh*t quick but ironically Joell was the first dude to get sh*t done when Joe thought he might not even be on the record cause of how quick he needed this. What was initially set to be a 3 min record with just joe and myself in typical Joe Budden fashion ends up being a 8 minute posse cut with 5 cats lol. The record is crazy and it will live up to the hype no bullsh*t. (there's some lines that a few dudes kick that might go over ya heads so rewind it) ... If you appreciate bars and lyrics and wanna hear some old school symphony type sh*t where dudes just go in and rap, no hook, some straight cypher sh*t where everybody's trying to shine this is a record for you ... classic hip hop

All in all I see some people on a few blogs that have mentioned the Halfway House as a throw away project and trust me it isn't. I'm not speaking this only cause I'm on this forum this is real sh*t right here. This cat put 14 tracks together in 2 weeks and everytime I spoke to him whether 4AM or 10 AM he sounded beat. We got off the jack after everybody handed they verse at like 5AM and the dude was up at 8AM the next morning for a photo shoot askin me about acapellas. This was some sh*t Joe busted his a.ss off to get done for people cause Padded Room got pushed back. He had 10 hours or so til his deadline and he had to record a song and write and record his verse for Slaughter Hourse. Its literally inspired me to get on my sh*t even harder and go in on a few projects. Dude is wild and this album is worth the money. Some cats in his inner circle think Halfway House is better than Padded Room although Joe wants to smack em with a chineese menu wheneva he hears that sh*t ... shout outs to Joe for throwing me on the record knowing I had the ability to shine and I think I might suprise some of you folks when you hear my verse. I think I did pretty good BH and Joe what ya'll think? I'm on these forums now so holla at me ... fans, haters, sh*t talkers all that ... lets get it in

Damn n*gga Why So Serious?

CANT WAIT sh*t GON BE PIFF
 9 years ago '07        #13
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,575 | Props total: 5229 5229
 CubanHitman said:
post this sh*t when the song drops!! had me thinkin i had some new joe to bump this weekend u bastard lol!
Word, n*gga had me amp'd....
 9 years ago '08        #14
Illuminati 191 heat pts191
space
space
$38,747 | Props total: 8967 8967
No One - Alicia Keys
 10-10-2008, 05:09 PM         #15
Champ i$ Here 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn i just caught the meanest erection off this sh*t...like not even on some homo sh*t or some shock post sh*t...i cant wait til dis sh*t drop
 9 years ago '08        #16
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,153 | Props total: 303 303
and scram jones is producing it :applause:
 9 years ago '08        #17
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23316 23316
 champ i$ here said:
damn i just caught the meanest erection off this sh*t...like not even on some homo sh*t or some shock post sh*t...i cant wait til dis sh*t drop
yes homo
 10-10-2008, 05:35 PM         #18
MortalDanger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
royce lost

dont even fu*kin tell me anything different lol
 9 years ago '08        #19
chaoitic23 2 heat pts
space
space
$521 | Props total: 25 25
Cant Wait 2 Monday!
 9 years ago '05        #20
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,777 | Props total: 4716 4716
im not gonna read and replies because im sure everyone is playing duck duck goose on joeys nutts

so im gonna put it plain and simple....................................

when i cop a joey mixtape and or album................i dont want features, i like ortiz but dude was not needed on mm3, i can fukks with crooked i but royce and bless?????

whatever, hope he makes another mm2 type mixtape cause mm3 fell short

DUMBOUT off of mm2>>>>>>>>>anything on mm3
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
81 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
43 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
289 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago