Uncle Murda Ft Jay Z Going Hard-Fat Joe DJ Khaled Diss/Just Blaze Says Diss is Old

most viewed right now
 103
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 95
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
70 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 83
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 63
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #121
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,881 | Props total: 16124 16124
 cdub12344321@ya said:
Man lets be honest with ourselves bro.If it was Jayz and 50 man who would care what 50 would have to say about Jay z man he a Don in the music game. Who is 50 a nobody thats losing everybody! man he comming to an end and this cd might be his downfall.I mean come on be real who was the hardest in G-unot after the Game hit the swithches not 50 LOL but Buck and now they dont have him so what they gone do now.Man plaese let it be sombody else Beefin thats worth time to listen to.

[pic - click to view]

 10 years ago '08        #122
SlickJ101 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$13,811 | Props total: 7163 7163
 cdub12344321@ya said:
Man lets be honest with ourselves bro.If it was Jayz and 50 man who would care what 50 would have to say about Jay z man he a Don in the music game. Who is 50 a nobody thats losing everybody! man he comming to an end and this cd might be his downfall.I mean come on be real who was the hardest in G-unot after the Game hit the swithches not 50 LOL but Buck and now they dont have him so what they gone do now.Man plaese let it be sombody else Beefin thats worth time to listen to.
Some people must still care about 50.

You just wrote a whole paragraph about him and hes not even a part of the beef in question.

Of course youd know that if you read more then the fu*kin title of the thread.


Last edited by SlickJ101; 10-09-2008 at 11:12 PM..
 10-09-2008, 11:11 PM         #123
pr03583 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ll cool j vs jay z
 10-09-2008, 11:13 PM         #124
OnE3nD 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:
Some people must still care about 50.

You just wrote a whole paragraph about him and hes not even a part of the beef in question.

Of course youd know that if you read more then the fu*kin title of the thread.
Somebody type of the defintion of sonned.
 10 years ago '04        #125
nitetrain8601 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$15,547 | Props total: 5054 5054
It's a beef with history behind it. I don't know why he's going at Khaled though. He was just on his show last week. Jay is wack for pulling a 50 and bringing up this old a.ss beef though. Why not address it when he was getting popped in the head with a bottle.
 10 years ago '08        #126
get_ate 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,917 | Props total: 686 686
 CoDe said:
Fat Joe ain't going to respond to Jay-z for like another 3 day's cause i heard thats how long it takes him to reach into his pocket and pull out his cell
No....that's how long it takes him to flip through Pun's rhymebook.
 10 years ago '08        #127
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
avatar space
space
$19,674 | Props total: 2534 2534
 OnE3nD said:
Somebody type of the defintion of sonned.
sonned
Similar to owned and pwned. To prevail heavily over an opponent in some form of competetive sense, such as a verbal argument or physical confrontation; mostly used in a one word sentence fragment.

"mutha fu*ka your whole crew just got SONNED!!~!1!!"
 10 years ago '08        #128
SLR CHOOPA 379 heat pts379
space
avatar space
space
$2,336 | Props total: 6186 6186


jay-z & uncle murda dissing fat joe & dj khaled where did this come from


Last edited by SLR CHOOPA; 10-10-2008 at 12:48 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #129
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$24,467 | Props total: 836 836
 Mysteryman said:
at these Buddens fans

I bump Buddens sh*t but get fu*king real NOBODY outside the net even knows he has an album coming out


Buddens aint relevant outside the net and this is coming from a Buddens fan
:applause:
 10 years ago '05        #130
STATlanta2006 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,754 | Props total: 73 73
jay going at fat joe
 10 years ago '07        #131
CoDe 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,100 | Props total: 917 917
this song go hardd
 10 years ago '06        #132
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$24,467 | Props total: 836 836
 get_ate said:
No....that's how long it takes him to flip through Pun's rhymebook.
 10 years ago '08        #133
Cuban Linx... 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$834 | Props total: 129 129
 Cooked Brickz said:
sonned
Similar to owned and pwned. To prevail heavily over an opponent in some form of competetive sense, such as a verbal argument or physical confrontation; mostly used in a one word sentence fragment.

"mutha fu*ka your whole crew just got SONNED!!~!1!!"
props
 10 years ago '07        #134
CoDe 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,100 | Props total: 917 917
here it comesssss
 10 years ago '07        #135
Bruce Leeroy 
space
avatar space
space
$16,676 | Props total: 835 835
Man this sh*t was waaaaaaaaack
 10 years ago '07        #136
CoDe 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,100 | Props total: 917 917
said u can go copper..lol
 10 years ago '06        #137
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$24,467 | Props total: 836 836
kinda hot if not for all of that damn noise
 10 years ago '06        #138
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$26,810 | Props total: 10094 10094
gabbage
 10-09-2008, 11:37 PM         #139
oski369 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im too lazy to check the radio. who was it and wutd they say?
 10 years ago '08        #140
OirAsiR 
space
avatar space
space
$205 | Props total: 0 0
If this is true. I actually believe he's helping a fellow NY pioneer rapper out. Jigga did well with Nas.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
NBA Lebron James joins Allen Iverson as only players to have 6 40-point games ..
44 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 9
Ol Boy Was Play Fightin Wit His Girl And Then This Happened
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
60 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
614 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy