40 glocc admits game is a real blood but say's lil wayne isn't

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 9 years ago '06        #21
luckluck 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,908 | Props total: 98 98

9 years ago '06        #22
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479 OP
space
space
$54,917 | Props total: 25865 25865
 luckluck said:

oh sh*t that's crazy please tell me that's photoshopped
 9 years ago '07        #23
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,589 | Props total: 5328 5328
^:sick:
 9 years ago '04        #24
sunzoo 
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
lol game was born into gangs, that don't mean he was, is or has ever been an active gang banger, n1ggas in cali get into gangs based on where they grew up, dude is still a pus*y, just because he fly a flag don't mean he's really bout that

wayne is a pus*y and should be checked, but i'm sick of hearing about 40 glocc, that n1gga need to get a life and get off game and waynes nuts, OG n1ggas that take money and allow these cornball n1ggas to false flag should get more of the blame than these sucka a.ss rappers
 9 years ago '04        #25
newfnshow715 
space
space
$3,199 | Props total: 0 0
 RamazedAGAIN said:
you know what actually im not going to argue with you because i feel sorry for you

i mean your life is made up of spreading rumors about other n*ggas that you will never meet

its tragic really.
So why even bother coming into the room then? You are wasting your time my friend.
 10-09-2008, 03:43 PM         #26
realtalk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luckluck said:

:lachen001::lachen001:
 9 years ago '04        #27
newfnshow715 
space
space
$3,199 | Props total: 0 0
 sunzoo said:
lol game was born into gangs, that don't mean he was, is or has ever been an active gang banger, n1ggas in cali get into gangs based on where they grew up, dude is still a pus*y, just because he fly a flag don't mean he's really bout that

wayne is a pus*y and should be checked, but i'm sick of hearing about 40 glocc, that n1gga need to get a life and get off game and waynes nuts, OG n1ggas that take money and allow these cornball n1ggas to false flag should get more of the blame than these sucka a.ss rappers

You obviously have no idea what you r talking about but anyway game is a bi*ch tongue ring n*gga !.
 9 years ago '04        #28
sunzoo 
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
 newfnshow715 said:
You obviously have no idea what you r talking about but anyway game is a bi*ch tongue ring n*gga !.
just because snoop is an "actual" crip don't mean he put in work, the n1gga is a mascott, i know what i'm talking about cuz i was raised in the environment, i came up around pirus and not every n1gga in the clique was o-dogg from menace, most of these n1ggas are regular every day n1ggas that grew up in a certain part of town and it became what it became

n1ggas think every gang banger is a homicidal maniac, it's b1tch made n1ggas in every walk of life, including gang bangin, and game is a b1tch made n1gga
 9 years ago '07        #29
JoeDoe22 50 heat pts50
space
space
$4,117 | Props total: 230 230
 YoungIke1122 said:
dude in dat truck died huh
Sure looked like it.
 9 years ago '07        #30
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,403 | Props total: 21550 21550
 stfdkd37 said:
u just owned yourself how am i spreading rumors when he is on camera saying this himself :wow: do you know the definition of rumor? here let me help you

A rumor is often viewed as "an unverified account or explanation of events circulating from person to person and pertaining to an object, event, or issue in public concern"

[pic - click to view]

daaaaaaaammmmmn!

He ain't gonna be in Rush Hour 3...
 9 years ago '07        #31
Kala Babu 
space
space
$2,262 | Props total: 126 126
so how does this affect my life... still waiting for that part to show up because i forget being in a gang is just soo cool
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
51 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy