Oct 8 - Eminem Voted As Best Rapper Alive In Vibe’s Best Rapper Alive Contest

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
69 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-13-2008, 02:17 AM         #121
SoMe d0p3 Shyt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hate arguin' bout thiz shyt but im sure there iz a lot more white peepz who have the time and luxury to access a computer and vote bout something like thiz....if it came from only major music listenerz excluding thoze who have only listen to every track Em haz, think Jay'z the best and have only 'hear' of NaS.....I think the votes would have been different...it'z like vote for an election when all u know is what u heard from everyone else rather than research....Propz to Em tho, he'z a one dope white boy..
 10-13-2008, 09:24 AM         #122
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
in all reality, as i stated before this is coming from a white person as well, i wouldnt say he's the greatest but he's got some skill , he's made a couple of albums, he wasnt a flop like mims, or rich boy or soulja boy. so what he raps about sick sh*t, in all reality its entertaining. i get tired of hearing wayne on every fu*king station or mixtape. not saying he's not good but hearing his drugged up voice trying to speak just gets tiring, jay 's last couple cds i literally didnt even bother DLin because i was that disappointed in him. Nas his last cd he came out with was good,but not BANGIN. face it people rap is starting to become lame as fu*k now, everyone is talking bout the same sh*t doing the same thing. ya'll wanna hear some good sh*t go back to your collections in the 90s and to the earlier 2000 albums thats when sh*t was still worth listening to not this GARBAGE that you dumb fu*ks call music :disdain2:
 9 years ago '04        #123
Dosia 
space
space
$1,609 | Props total: 0 0
 majestic75 said:

Eminem only has one bad album.
fixed
 10-13-2008, 12:05 PM         #124
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jataylorlfc said:
hes more versatile than alot of other rappers......
Is he now... 4 albums, talking about k!lling his mother, his ex-wife, kidnapping his daughter, and a joke song... Thats real versatile... To me it sounds like the same album over different instrumentals... but if thats what you call versatility... then so be it.
 9 years ago '08        #125
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
 IInvented said:
you should hang urself just for saying that bullsh*t!
white people are the only ones that vote, fu*k outta here u racist bi*ch!
You mad whitey?
 9 years ago '04        #126
minimeblunts 
space
space
$4,710 | Props total: 11 11
 skittlez86 said:
Infinite
Slim Shady LP
Marshal Mathers LP
Eminem Show

...all classic albums

Em is top 5 .... get :angry12:
 9 years ago '06        #127
homme 59 heat pts59
space
space
$9,367 | Props total: 2081 2081
 jataylorlfc said:
hes more versatile than alot of other rappers......
i cant agree with that, his albums consisted of the same subject matter, and types of singles every time.
 9 years ago '04        #128
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,172 | Props total: 5428 5428
that guy haven't said a verse in over 6 years, lol
 9 years ago '04        #129
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 706 706
 SEC >>> _______ said:
The ppl saying he is wack are racist or racist and they don't know it.
Or is it possible we just think he's not that good anymore? Or maybe ya'll just on his d*ck because he's white, because he hasn't made a fu*king song in YEARS...
 9 years ago '08        #130
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 The Blueprint said:
You mad whitey?
yea im mad n*gga u know im fu*king right dumbass!
 9 years ago '04        #131
DubA169 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 0 0
I like my mom and don't wana k!ll my ex...don't have a daughter. I'm not addicted to drugs. It's ju besides weed......its just so hard for me to re-spin an eminem cd... I should just let this thread die but I just don't see how some of yall can side with this vote lol
 9 years ago '04        #132
Profyt 
space
space
$174 | Props total: 0 0
oh god i guess it takes a SOUL BROTHER to claim yes claim,that eminem is not the best. but nobody ever wanted to battle him or will even want to battle him now, But then people say as every album he dropped got worst... No he got older look at every rapper that YOU guys claim are the best Jay-Z reasonable doubt classic as he got older garbage nas as he got OLDER garbage so stop D*ck Riding ni**as and LISTEN to lyrics plain and simple EM IS THE BEST RAPPER ALIVE....

P.S i dont read magzines i listen to music................1
 9 years ago '04        #133
Profyt 
space
space
$174 | Props total: 0 0
oh yeah im not WHITE for you ingant bastards.... lol ignant=ignorant for RETARDS.......
 9 years ago '08        #134
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,793 | Props total: 12452 12452
 IInvented said:
yea im mad n*gga u know im fu*king right dumbass!
Go slit your wrists, cra.cka.
 9 years ago '06        #135
The Scenario 43 heat pts43
space
space
$4,128 | Props total: 3146 3146
 kjizzle03 said:

[pic - click to view]

lmao!
 10-14-2008, 06:05 AM         #136
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Profyt said:
oh god i guess it takes a SOUL BROTHER to claim yes claim,that eminem is not the best. but nobody ever wanted to battle him or will even want to battle him now, But then people say as every album he dropped got worst... No he got older look at every rapper that YOU guys claim are the best Jay-Z reasonable doubt classic as he got older garbage nas as he got OLDER garbage so stop D*ck Riding ni**as and LISTEN to lyrics plain and simple EM IS THE BEST RAPPER ALIVE....

P.S i dont read magzines i listen to music................1
Nas became garbage over the years?

How the fu*k was he able to pump out 3 classic albums if he got garbage over the years?

"Stillmatic" "It was written" "Untitled" - 3 Classics

"God Son" "Hip Hop Is Dead" "I am..." - Are all over Eminems whole catalogue...

Wtf are you talking about...

Jay-z, I dont like the motherfu*ker but garbage over the years?

"Vol.2" "Blueprint" and on a stretch "American Gangster"

If you call those albums wack, and garbage, you have no opinion in hiphop im sorry.
 10-14-2008, 07:34 AM         #137
LeGacY225 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Definetly not the best rapper, but he good as hell. especially marshall mathers LP and Infinite. Id think Cassidy would place higher than this dude
 9 years ago '04        #138
PushaT5050 
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 25 25
We're talking about the same guy who put D-12 out?

You gotta be kidding me. When was this guy's last hot album? Or even a single fpr that matter? You can't be serious. Does he even have a classic under his belt? Noooo! He got like 3 hot albums and a mediocre. I like Em a lot and still bang his old sh*t, but real recognize real. No way that he is better than Jay-Z or Nas off top. He's arguably not even top 5.
 9 years ago '05        #139
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,702 | Props total: 130 130
 TooThrowed said:
Your free to believe that, but im white, and im sure as hell not checking for mister mathers let alone do i think he is the best rapper alive. Hell Idk any people at all who are curious when eminems new album is dropping..
Funny in N Y i find more black people saying Em is 1 of the best, hardly any were outraged at him getting the #1 spot.....i dont think an artist should get #1 unless he continues to put out music....but my opinion is not one that is held by the masses.
 9 years ago '07        #140
cjstewar8 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,230 | Props total: 558 558
man EM hasnt dropped an album in years. they should have made it "The Best Active Rapper" and that would be either jay or lupe. all of that other sh*t that wayne doin and MOST of the south (and i am a wayne fan. im from new orleans) isnt hip hop. it needs a new genre...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago