Oct 8 - Eminem Voted As Best Rapper Alive In Vibe’s Best Rapper Alive Contest

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-10-2008, 11:39 AM         #101
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ruff said:
White people voted for Eminem, plain and simple.

Marshall isn't even in my top 5 anymore.

you dumb motha fu*kers are all talking racial bullsh*t SHUT THE fu*k UP and accept facts. wayne is garbage, jay-z is whatever nowadays , Nas still good but somewhat starting to disappear. so who the fu*k does that leave? statistics say Em is favored so thats how it is dude
 9 years ago '04        #102
StealOnU 
space
space
$3,270 | Props total: 0 0
lol @ alot of you stupid muthafu*kas....

leor cohen whos white said that 75% of rap albums are bought by white kids... i dont know how accurate that is but even if your white and you wouldnt vote for eminem that diesnt mean that most other white people would, were talking about the ones that dont really know sh*t if that makes u feel better...

I feel sad for dude on here who has the top 5 list in his sig and has juelz santana in his top 5 and ......LOL has ... LOL wow... this n*gga has royce the 5 9 on his top 5....

And the kid who said 'infinite' was a classic needs to punch himself in the face....
 9 years ago '08        #103
daytona500 
space
space
$1,052 | Props total: 0 0
that list was a fluke from the beginning
 10-10-2008, 11:58 AM         #104
krazyfl1p 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol a lot of ignorant ppl, bustin out the "race card"

renegade...
 10-10-2008, 12:51 PM         #105
mixtape mutt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hip hop is like Egypt, produced from it's greatest to sadness
The industry's enemy, truth that's invading our palace
They steal our culture, desipate our sculptures and claim
The best rappers the complexion of the Roman leader known as Ceaser
I don't believe 'em
, I seek knowledge, the Brand Nubian
The soul of Pete Rock, the vibe of the Tribe
Heart of GangStarr, the braves of Diggin' In the Crates
I'm Kool like Moe Dee, vocally I innovate

- Cormega

Mathers fell off madd long ago. that cat turned himself into a clown for hip-hop. eminem bit off madd detriot rappers. sh*t this n*gga is known for taking their sh*t. all yall n*ggas claimin to be eminem fans n sh*t n yall dont noe the dirt. he stole madd sh*t from detriot underground emcees who was on the come up. n*gga even took from nickel nine.

best rapper alive is the Rakim Allah..the godfather of rap.

Last edited by mixtape mutt; 10-10-2008 at 12:54 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #106
realkilla3 
space
space
$3,347 | Props total: 2527 2527
yea that is funny that no one even mentions rakim dude was the first lyrical genius and paved the way for soooo many most of yall are to young just don't know enough about hip hop to even deserve a vote. most of the people on this site secretly listen to solja boy and probably would put him on there top five its sad to see what hip hop is turning into.
 10-10-2008, 01:26 PM         #107
|Sam|Sam| 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DOUGHBOY3226 said:
THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE WHO BUY RAP ALBUMS ARE WHITES - BLACKS AND LATINS DONT BUT sh*t WE DOWNLOAD THAT sh*t -WHITES ARE THE ONES WHO GO TO CONCERTS AND BUY HIPHOP MAGAZINES SO THERE THE ONES VOTING
not necessarily true. i download then buy.

macadon83 said:
Damn, i was going to dismiss the vote since game was at number 2, but this n*gga keeps delivering great albums. Not many in the game that have done that for each of their first 3 releases.
game 2nd CD was trash to me, but it sold. and it had a couple bangers on it. i bought all 3 of his CDs because they were different than the NY bullsh*t and that down south trash @ the time

KidKingGoD said:
ayo can you guys tell me the exact day you last bumped an eminem song.../ album? if it wasnt in the past week ni99a you know damn well he aint the best.
i bump em everyday. i dont listen to jay or nas everyday.
em, pac, and bob marley. the best.

Storchaveli said:
I think it's debatable but people are QUICK to dismiss him cuz of a few corny tracks he's done and they forget ALL the classic sh*t he's dropped:

Stan
Lose Yourself
Sing For The Moment
The Way I Am
No Apologies

...there's no denying his songwriting/rhyming genius.
Kim. Guilty Conscience. My Name Is. The Real Slim Shady.
CLASSIC

majestic75 said:
Basically. Call it playing the race card, but sometimes the race card needs to be played.

Eminem only has one good album.
not a race thing. more black people like Em than white people.
i dont kno any white people who like Em.

ima80baby said:
I would've said either Eminem or Ice Cube is the best rapper alive. It's about time people started acknowledging that.
fu*k ice cube. his last CD was garbage. nice cameo on Games CD tho

DubA169 said:
what about big, pac, pun
BEST RAPPER ALIVE

skittlez86 said:
Infinite
Slim Shady LP
Marshal Mathers LP
Eminem Show

...all classic albums

i wouldn't say he's the best, but those saying he's wack don't know real music and to say that you couldn't make a mixtape of classic em sh*t is retarded

was black thought mentioned in this ranking? cuz if not, then the whole thing is off, cuz that dude CAN fu*kIN RAP circles around your favorite rapper

and to dude saying jay has 100 classic songs, yes i love hov, he is an amazing rapper, but the majority of his songs he is talkin about the same sh*t
thank u. jay z has been on da same sh*t since what... 96?
only difference is he wearin a 3-piece suit and tie now.
whoop de fu*kin doo
 10-10-2008, 08:53 PM         #108
playazinc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vinceisallin said:
You can be mad at slave owners all you want, but how the hell you going to reject all the rap fans opinions hahah

It only take a minute for your white a.ss to show your true colors, huh.

mixtape mutt said:
Hip hop is like Egypt, produced from it's greatest to sadness
The industry's enemy, truth that's invading our palace
They steal our culture, desipate our sculptures and claim
The best rappers the complexion of the Roman leader known as Ceaser
I don't believe 'em
, I seek knowledge, the Brand Nubian
The soul of Pete Rock, the vibe of the Tribe
Heart of GangStarr, the braves of Diggin' In the Crates
I'm Kool like Moe Dee, vocally I innovate

- Cormega
Realness right there.

Last edited by playazinc; 10-10-2008 at 09:01 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #109
anim 
space
space
space
$436 | Props total: 0 0
That's some real bullsh*t!
 9 years ago '04        #110
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,485 | Props total: 6646 6646
Em the best rapper alive???
No.....

One of the best
yes....

and to these n*ggas that KEEP saying Jay-Z has been on the same sh*t since 96
What the fu*k has Em been doing other than talking about
killing Kim
How much he loves Halle
Taking drugs and o.d.'n
How people hate on him because he's white

save that sh*t..they're both ill..Vibe is just full of sh*t period.

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 10-11-2008 at 01:56 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #111
DubA169 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 0 0
I just don't get how you can spin an eminem album too much. He has no repeatability whatsoever except maybe for the slim shady cd.

And yes Rakim is incredible. I mean theres no way Eminem would even say he's the best. I know redman influenced him alot. Ghostface is better. I mean I just don;t find myself Bumpin much eminem. Like skillwise he's ill but he gets old
 9 years ago '04        #112
DubA169 3 heat pts
space
space
space
^wow you are one mad lil internet soldier

eminem has NO re-playability whatsoever. I don't give a fu*k if you don't get what ghostface is sayin. He's still much better to listen to. Just cuz some of his slang goes over your head you write him off.

And yeah old Cam...S.D.E. and confessions of fire cam is better to listen to than eminem.

He's a master of his craft but has made WAYYY TOO MUCH GARBAGE sh*t to even be considered the greatest anymore. This n*gga puked all over a record...... whens the last time you heard a car bumpin eminem down the block?

Rakim
nas
CORMEGA
half of the wu
AZ....all better to listen too

and I'm gonna catch heat but
old prodigy (infamous, hell on earth)

Last edited by DubA169; 10-11-2008 at 12:57 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #113
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,881 | Props total: 12576 12576
 realkilla3 said:
yea that is funny that no one even mentions rakim dude was the first lyrical genius and paved the way for soooo many most of yall are to young just don't know enough about hip hop to even deserve a vote. most of the people on this site secretly listen to solja boy and probably would put him on there top five its sad to see what hip hop is turning into.
Actually my post in the thread does mention him.....

Like I said this poll is obviously bias...and white people are obviously the ones who are voting.... at yall people thinkin your blue eyed idol still has it ...he took a big sh*t on you by vomiting all throughout one his tracks but wiggas still eat that sh*t up like breakfast
 10-11-2008, 04:45 PM         #114
realtalk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:bsflag:
 10-11-2008, 10:07 PM         #115
playazinc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ghetto_Guevara said:
Ghostface is a legend while everybody is on Cam'ron's d*ck cos his rhymes are "not making any sense".

yeah ma n*gga, Ghostface's lyrics got a whole lotta sense.

SMH @ nerds criteria.
Who ya waving at in that avatar homo?
Can't make sense of that bullsh*t you typed, but dissin' Ghostface skills is straight hilarious and you sucking Em's d!ck, tranny??

THE. FUKK. OUTTA. HERE!!!!!

Last edited by playazinc; 10-11-2008 at 10:28 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #116
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,833 | Props total: 1175 1175
 vinceisallin said:
"He's the Larry Bird of Rap. If he was Black he'd be just another rapper. He wouldn't even make it out the blocks with those corny a.ss singles he be droppin"
lol thats like saying if tiger woods was white hes still be kickin it at the local country club kickin it...... YOUR SO IGNORANT YOU SHOULDNT EVEN BE ALIVE.
thats weird tho i thought coming up in a community where the majority is black n your white it would actually be harder to become the only platium white rapper but sh*t seems like all ya know more than me....
In corny singles n black rappers dont mix lol except with wayne, soldier boy, sh*t just about every1 thats rappen right now is weak so much justice to eminem n game ..... fu*k the haters
From what ive seen, most black people that I grew up with dont respect Eminem as a rapper. Instead they'd rather listen to people like MOP, dipset, etc ("hood" rappers). Most likely cause hes white...or maybe cause hes not always "sayin n*gga this n n*gga that". And that's fact at least where I grew up. I can only imagine it bein the same a lot of places except Detroit.

So it goes both ways. Sure his white fans may like him because of that, but it makes up for the ones who hate on him for that fact as well. Any real artist can recognize him for his talent and those who chose to be prejudice (which is what I think a lot of it comes down to) then so be it.
 9 years ago '04        #117
STUNTIN 
space
space
$914 | Props total: 0 0
BottomLine, If there was an artist with the exact same delivery, the exact same catalogue of music, same voice, same song titles/names/themes, and same talent,...but was black,...there would be no discussion in this thread.

Close Thread,..Hi Haters!
 10-12-2008, 11:11 PM         #118
playazinc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its more than color. Word. His talk of k!lling his ex-wifey. How he hates his momma. The suicidal bullsh*t and depressive lyrics. On top of all that his voice is mad corny. Aint sh*t entertain me about a nerd with a squeaky voice.

You wanna talk color? The reason anyone talking about him in Vibe and putting him at the top of an MC list is the fact that HE IS WHITE. If he was black, he be just another n*gga rappin'.
 9 years ago '08        #119
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 The Blueprint said:
Actually my post in the thread does mention him.....

Like I said this poll is obviously bias...and white people are obviously the ones who are voting.... at yall people thinkin your blue eyed idol still has it ...he took a big sh*t on you by vomiting all throughout one his tracks but wiggas still eat that sh*t up like breakfast
you should hang urself just for saying that bullsh*t!
white people are the only ones that vote, fu*k outta here u racist bi*ch!
 9 years ago '04        #120
DubA169 3 heat pts
space
space
space
the word racist gets thrown around way too much....90 percent of the vote is most likely white.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
51 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy