most viewed right now
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
151 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Pusha T - Daytona album cover released!
103 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-09-2008, 01:26 PM         #81
Killa Kwamz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Canibus

make sure you cop that new album, if your privileged enough to find it. ah-hahahahaha
 10 years ago '05        #82
coolwhip 
space
space
$1,142 | Props total: 2 2
i will except that em is one rapper that step the bar up on alot of people when he got on with jay on the blueprint em destroyed the record so yes he's above jay , jay was never a great rapper to me but he is tight as for wayne i think he was winning case all the great rappers are trying to figure out what happen to rap that they can't put out a tight album. my point is em is the greatest rapper alive but for the moment not forever. my favorite year for rap was 2001 every body had something hot out that year from rap to jazz thats crazy and that includes em.
 10 years ago '06        #83
Sheek213 7 heat pts
space
space
$598 | Props total: 269 269
nas lost...
 10 years ago '06        #84
Sheek213 7 heat pts
space
space
$598 | Props total: 269 269
 Kingme said:
Vibe also has the GAME as the #2 rapper. So yall can believe that sh!t if you want.
wrong.. hova lost in the final making him #2
 10-09-2008, 02:25 PM         #85
NyCBoRiQuA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh sh*t when did Nas die!!!!
 10 years ago '04        #86
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 0 0
 Damagegadget said:
far from it. Its sad that Eminem can go around actually sayin pretty much whatever he wants...but bein Black you have to be a gangster to have relevance. Don't call me racist either...vibe is a black magazine. And Black people will co-sign an eminem before some one like MURS. although Im not a murs fan, being in the same lyrical category as em just usin him as example. Em,
wrong. u don't have to be gangtster to be relevant if you are black. Kanye West, Lupe, Common ain't "gangsters". and thats just rappers. there are actually more black entertainers who aren't gangster, u are just thinking of rappers. and for some reason, ppl think they gotta be "gangster" to be a rapper. false. u just gotta put out quality sh*t. which only a select few are doing nowadays.
 10 years ago '04        #87
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,989 | Props total: 747 747

I guess since white people make up like 85% of music buyers, it's only right...

But Em is a fu*king goofball... he's not even relevant right now, so I don't think he's close to being the best rapper alive...

If we're talking abou the past then why not bring Rakim into the argument...
 10 years ago '06        #88
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1205 1205
Some of y'all that think just because Em hasn't put out an album in a while he's not good or relevant are retarded. And I bet y'all are the same people who say Jordan is the best basketball player. Keep it real. Some black people just can't accept a white person being good in something like rap. Em is one of the best lyricist/songwriter in history.
 10-09-2008, 04:44 PM         #89
playazinc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint said:
@ crac.kers voting for their blue eyed idol.....

Stupid a.ss vibe, i'm pretty sure jay-z, nas, scarface, kool g rap, big daddy kane, and rakim are all alive, those are just the legends better then this piece of sh*t m and m

Black Thought>>>>m and M, Royce 5 9>>>>>m and m, Ghostface>>>m and M I could go on for days

fu*kin white people
People check for album sales and say that count. Real hip hop comes from the streets, not a corny fool who spit in a female voice all high pitched and sh*t about how many ways he wanna k!ll his ex.

Em can't stand on the same stage as Rakim, KRS, Nas and 'em. fu*kin legends right there.

fu*k gimmicks. fu*k ringtones. And im throwing Weezy crackhead a.ss in that group too!!
 10 years ago '04        #90
L.E.S 
space
space
$5,597 | Props total: 2 2
He's the Larry Bird of Rap. If he was Black he'd be just another rapper. He wouldn't even make it out the blocks with those corny a.ss singles he be droppin
 10 years ago '06        #91
vinceisallin 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,105 | Props total: 2002 2002
eminem is the best hands down, listen to his lyrics, even if he hasnt put anything out in a while, his old sh*t rips every1s new sh*t. You ignorant people out there saying "white people voted, bought albums blaaa blaa blaa" you are obivously racist and stupid, pick up his first album n holla me. You can be mad at slave owners all you want, but how the hell you going to reject all the rap fans opinions hahah ..... o yeah i forgot white people are the only fans that vote right???? get the f u c k out of here with that bs
 10 years ago '06        #92
space
space
have you seen his underground battles?????? you n*ggas need youtube his a.ss right now... watch a couple battles then see how dumb you were for saying that stupid statements..... and i got 1 question for all the haters, if not em then who ? hova? haha ... nas? haha, wayne... haha he dont write his own sh*t , hova cant hold em in a battle , and nas' last ablum is sitting in my trash that sh*t is weak all he does is complain
 10-09-2008, 06:06 PM         #93
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'lll bump Vanilla Ice over Lil Wayne
 10 years ago '06        #94
space
space
"He's the Larry Bird of Rap. If he was Black he'd be just another rapper. He wouldn't even make it out the blocks with those corny a.ss singles he be droppin"
lol thats like saying if tiger woods was white hes still be kickin it at the local country club kickin it...... YOUR SO IGNORANT YOU SHOULDNT EVEN BE ALIVE.
thats weird tho i thought coming up in a community where the majority is black n your white it would actually be harder to become the only platium white rapper but sh*t seems like all ya know more than me....
In corny singles n black rappers dont mix lol except with wayne, soldier boy, sh*t just about every1 thats rappen right now is weak so much justice to eminem n game ..... fu*k the haters
 10-09-2008, 08:19 PM         #95
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L.E.S said:
He's the Larry Bird of Rap. If he was Black he'd be just another rapper. He wouldn't even make it out the blocks with those corny a.ss singles he be droppin
 10 years ago '04        #96
realkilla3 
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 3317 3317
 magatsu said:
In my opinon....and I'm talking about just the art form of rapping not amount of classic songs/albums

The Biggie bracket should have come down to Jay-Z and Mos Def....tough call, but give it to Jay-Z

The Pimp C bracket should have come down to Scarface and Luda...another tough call, but give it to Ludacris

The 2pac bracket should stay as it was with it coming down to Eminem and Nas, give it to Eminem (still not to sure on that though)

And the Big Pun bracket should have come down to Game and Andre 3000, give it to Andre 3000.

The finals should have been, Luda and Jay-Z (as it happened to be) and give it to Jay-Z

then Eminem and Andre 3000, tough but give it to Andre

and out of the final Jay vs 3000, Andre should have won.

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '04        #97
ThE_NeW_gUy 4 heat pts
space
space
$981 | Props total: 169 169
I cant believe this, y are u guys hating on eminem, he is a lyrical genius. Listen to "american psycho" i think that will change ur opinion.
 10 years ago '06        #98
smooth groove 
space
space
$1,162 | Props total: 1438 1438
nobody could fu*k with em.
 10 years ago '05        #99
DaSmoothiest 
space
space
$407 | Props total: 37 37
I wanna know what the hell they been listening to, because Eminem isnt close to being the best rapper alive.
 10-10-2008, 10:18 AM         #100
SEC >>> _______ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The ppl saying he is wack are racist or racist and they don't know it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
condoms are lame as fu-k
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
66 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
267 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy