Oct 8 - Eminem Voted As Best Rapper Alive In Vibe’s Best Rapper Alive Contest

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
72 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
94 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
83 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-09-2008, 02:26 PM         #81
Killa Kwamz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Canibus

make sure you cop that new album, if your privileged enough to find it. ah-hahahahaha
 9 years ago '05        #82
coolwhip 
space
space
$1,142 | Props total: 2 2
i will except that em is one rapper that step the bar up on alot of people when he got on with jay on the blueprint em destroyed the record so yes he's above jay , jay was never a great rapper to me but he is tight as for wayne i think he was winning case all the great rappers are trying to figure out what happen to rap that they can't put out a tight album. my point is em is the greatest rapper alive but for the moment not forever. my favorite year for rap was 2001 every body had something hot out that year from rap to jazz thats crazy and that includes em.
 9 years ago '06        #83
Sheek213 7 heat pts
space
space
$570 | Props total: 258 258
nas lost...
 9 years ago '06        #84
Sheek213 7 heat pts
space
space
$570 | Props total: 258 258
 Kingme said:
Vibe also has the GAME as the #2 rapper. So yall can believe that sh!t if you want.
wrong.. hova lost in the final making him #2
 10-09-2008, 03:25 PM         #85
NyCBoRiQuA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh sh*t when did Nas die!!!!
 9 years ago '04        #86
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 0 0
 Damagegadget said:
far from it. Its sad that Eminem can go around actually sayin pretty much whatever he wants...but bein Black you have to be a gangster to have relevance. Don't call me racist either...vibe is a black magazine. And Black people will co-sign an eminem before some one like MURS. although Im not a murs fan, being in the same lyrical category as em just usin him as example. Em,
wrong. u don't have to be gangtster to be relevant if you are black. Kanye West, Lupe, Common ain't "gangsters". and thats just rappers. there are actually more black entertainers who aren't gangster, u are just thinking of rappers. and for some reason, ppl think they gotta be "gangster" to be a rapper. false. u just gotta put out quality sh*t. which only a select few are doing nowadays.
 9 years ago '04        #87
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,955 | Props total: 708 708

I guess since white people make up like 85% of music buyers, it's only right...

But Em is a fu*king goofball... he's not even relevant right now, so I don't think he's close to being the best rapper alive...

If we're talking abou the past then why not bring Rakim into the argument...
 9 years ago '06        #88
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
Some of y'all that think just because Em hasn't put out an album in a while he's not good or relevant are retarded. And I bet y'all are the same people who say Jordan is the best basketball player. Keep it real. Some black people just can't accept a white person being good in something like rap. Em is one of the best lyricist/songwriter in history.
 10-09-2008, 05:44 PM         #89
playazinc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The Blueprint said:
@ crac.kers voting for their blue eyed idol.....

Stupid a.ss vibe, i'm pretty sure jay-z, nas, scarface, kool g rap, big daddy kane, and rakim are all alive, those are just the legends better then this piece of sh*t m and m

Black Thought>>>>m and M, Royce 5 9>>>>>m and m, Ghostface>>>m and M I could go on for days

fu*kin white people
People check for album sales and say that count. Real hip hop comes from the streets, not a corny fool who spit in a female voice all high pitched and sh*t about how many ways he wanna k!ll his ex.

Em can't stand on the same stage as Rakim, KRS, Nas and 'em. fu*kin legends right there.

fu*k gimmicks. fu*k ringtones. And im throwing Weezy crackhead a.ss in that group too!!
 9 years ago '04        #90
L.E.S|M 
space
space
$5,597 | Props total: 2 2
He's the Larry Bird of Rap. If he was Black he'd be just another rapper. He wouldn't even make it out the blocks with those corny a.ss singles he be droppin
 9 years ago '06        #91
vinceisallin 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,842 | Props total: 1755 1755
eminem is the best hands down, listen to his lyrics, even if he hasnt put anything out in a while, his old sh*t rips every1s new sh*t. You ignorant people out there saying "white people voted, bought albums blaaa blaa blaa" you are obivously racist and stupid, pick up his first album n holla me. You can be mad at slave owners all you want, but how the hell you going to reject all the rap fans opinions hahah ..... o yeah i forgot white people are the only fans that vote right???? get the f u c k out of here with that bs
 9 years ago '06        #92
space
space
have you seen his underground battles?????? you n*ggas need youtube his a.ss right now... watch a couple battles then see how dumb you were for saying that stupid statements..... and i got 1 question for all the haters, if not em then who ? hova? haha ... nas? haha, wayne... haha he dont write his own sh*t , hova cant hold em in a battle , and nas' last ablum is sitting in my trash that sh*t is weak all he does is complain
 10-09-2008, 07:06 PM         #93
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'lll bump Vanilla Ice over Lil Wayne
 9 years ago '06        #94
space
space
"He's the Larry Bird of Rap. If he was Black he'd be just another rapper. He wouldn't even make it out the blocks with those corny a.ss singles he be droppin"
lol thats like saying if tiger woods was white hes still be kickin it at the local country club kickin it...... YOUR SO IGNORANT YOU SHOULDNT EVEN BE ALIVE.
thats weird tho i thought coming up in a community where the majority is black n your white it would actually be harder to become the only platium white rapper but sh*t seems like all ya know more than me....
In corny singles n black rappers dont mix lol except with wayne, soldier boy, sh*t just about every1 thats rappen right now is weak so much justice to eminem n game ..... fu*k the haters
 10-09-2008, 09:19 PM         #95
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L.E.S said:
He's the Larry Bird of Rap. If he was Black he'd be just another rapper. He wouldn't even make it out the blocks with those corny a.ss singles he be droppin
 9 years ago '04        #96
realkilla3 
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 2516 2516
 magatsu said:
In my opinon....and I'm talking about just the art form of rapping not amount of classic songs/albums

The Biggie bracket should have come down to Jay-Z and Mos Def....tough call, but give it to Jay-Z

The Pimp C bracket should have come down to Scarface and Luda...another tough call, but give it to Ludacris

The 2pac bracket should stay as it was with it coming down to Eminem and Nas, give it to Eminem (still not to sure on that though)

And the Big Pun bracket should have come down to Game and Andre 3000, give it to Andre 3000.

The finals should have been, Luda and Jay-Z (as it happened to be) and give it to Jay-Z

then Eminem and Andre 3000, tough but give it to Andre

and out of the final Jay vs 3000, Andre should have won.

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #97
ThE_NeW_gUy 4 heat pts
space
space
$981 | Props total: 169 169
I cant believe this, y are u guys hating on eminem, he is a lyrical genius. Listen to "american psycho" i think that will change ur opinion.
 9 years ago '06        #98
smooth groove 
space
space
$1,019 | Props total: 955 955
nobody could fu*k with em.
 9 years ago '05        #99
DaSmoothiest 
space
space
$394 | Props total: 16 16
I wanna know what the hell they been listening to, because Eminem isnt close to being the best rapper alive.
 10-10-2008, 11:18 AM         #100
SEC >>> _______ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The ppl saying he is wack are racist or racist and they don't know it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy