Oct 8 - Eminem Voted As Best Rapper Alive In Vibe’s Best Rapper Alive Contest

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #61
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 0 0
 tha_ape said:
Lil Wyte >>> Eminem >>>>>>>> Vanilla Ice >>>>> Snow

in the white rapper world. Still deciding where to put the Beastie Boys, 3 white, jewish rappers!!! But still I bumped their stuff way more than eminem.

WHAAAAAAAAT?!!?!?!?!

u gotta be jokin dawg with that Lil Wyte sh*t.
 9 years ago '04        #62
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 0 0
ayo can you guys tell me the exact day you last bumped an eminem song.../ album? if it wasnt in the past week ni99a you know damn well he aint the best.
that's cuz he ain't released sh*t in about 2 years. wait til December bro
 9 years ago '07        #63
inextricabLflow 
space
space
space
$211 | Props total: 1 1
Doods fan base still kicks in even though he has not been doing sh*t for awhile.

I guess peoples appreciation for his abilities stand the tests of time.

I'll give props to that and for the fact he was humble about it saying he

believes no one rapper is the best.
 10-09-2008, 02:31 AM         #64
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you take away all the non sequential bullsh*t and bias that goes into decisions in regards to record sales and personal opinions and accept the fact that it came down to Eminem and Jay-Z and you consider "best rapper alive" as being the best rapper....not on the amount of albums or classic songs, but as in the art form of rapping over a beat and being lyrically proficient in your flow and substance......and once again that it came down to Jay-Z and Eminem........

*Listens to Renegade*

Eminem won.
 9 years ago '08        #65
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,824 | Props total: 12531 12531
@ crac.kers voting for their blue eyed idol.....

Stupid a.ss vibe, i'm pretty sure jay-z, nas, scarface, kool g rap, big daddy kane, and rakim are all alive, those are just the legends better then this piece of sh*t m and m

Black Thought>>>>m and M, Royce 5 9>>>>>m and m, Ghostface>>>m and M I could go on for days

fu*kin white people
 10-09-2008, 02:42 AM         #66
magatsu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In my opinon....and I'm talking about just the art form of rapping not amount of classic songs/albums

The Biggie bracket should have come down to Jay-Z and Mos Def....tough call, but give it to Jay-Z

The Pimp C bracket should have come down to Scarface and Luda...another tough call, but give it to Ludacris

The 2pac bracket should stay as it was with it coming down to Eminem and Nas, give it to Eminem (still not to sure on that though)

And the Big Pun bracket should have come down to Game and Andre 3000, give it to Andre 3000.

The finals should have been, Luda and Jay-Z (as it happened to be) and give it to Jay-Z

then Eminem and Andre 3000, tough but give it to Andre

and out of the final Jay vs 3000, Andre should have won.

Last edited by magatsu; 10-09-2008 at 02:44 AM..
 10-09-2008, 10:19 AM         #67
$h0wtym3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lil wayne probably pissed he didnt get the award
 9 years ago '04        #68
skillz231213 
space
space
$2,214 | Props total: 1 1
I was for sure lil wayne was going to be in the finals. I was shock that that people pick ludacris over a guy that many people say he the best rapper alive.

I don't think I would of pick Eminem but at the same time I don't have a problem with it because I think he is great.
 9 years ago '06        #69
Kindie 
space
space
space
$369 | Props total: 0 0
haha yeah right
 9 years ago '07        #70
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,433 | Props total: 16145 16145
far from it. Its sad that Eminem can go around actually sayin pretty much whatever he wants...but bein Black you have to be a gangster to have relevance. Don't call me racist either...vibe is a black magazine. And Black people will co-sign an eminem before some one like MURS. although Im not a murs fan, being in the same lyrical category as em just usin him as example. Em,
 10-09-2008, 11:26 AM         #71
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Em is the second best to Pac.
 9 years ago '05        #72
cyPherNautz 
space
space
$539 | Props total: 0 0
dam i remember em rippin' that sh*t on the world's famous wake up show before he blew up! nasty f*ckin' freestyle straight from the dome!
 9 years ago '06        #73
NickJ Da Voice 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,435 | Props total: 2 2
dam i thought Nas woulda won this sh*t.....n he beat Jay im sorry im buyin a Jay, Nas, Jadakiss, Scarface...........sh*t Em jackin Redman i aint goin
 9 years ago '05        #74
doubletrouble™ 
space
space
$1,634 | Props total: 22 22
I got this bullsh*t in an e-mail from vibe and i'm still surprised in a small way..... I'm not too disappointed thouh coz i know for sure he ain the best rapper alive and doesn't even make the top 25 of my generation.

He's definately not better than Ice Cube... after all these years in the game Cube still bang out solid albums just listen to Raw Footage
 9 years ago '06        #75
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,983 | Props total: 4011 4011
 doubletrouble™ said:
I got this bullsh*t in an e-mail from vibe and i'm still surprised in a small way..... I'm not too disappointed thouh coz i know for sure he ain the best rapper alive and doesn't even make the top 25 of my generation.

He's definately not better than Ice Cube... after all these years in the game Cube still bang out solid albums just listen to Raw Footage
LMAO.
 9 years ago '06        #76
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
 doubletrouble™ said:

for them to even put the game above ice cube dont make no got d*mn sense.

im more pissed bout the game being number 2 than em being number 1
 10-09-2008, 01:49 PM         #77
Mackin_Yo_Chick 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
put it like this i like eminem, but cmon now how the fu*k did he win the "best rapper alive" i mean he hasnt even done anything in the rap game recently. last i heard was him was a verse on TI vs. TIP and it was garbage. i still got that old sh*t though "marshal mathers" i had bought that cd. i listened to it a few months ago its really not as tight as it was when it came out. personally i think a lot of rappers are overrated including eminem. right now i would put kanye at the top of the list or jigga or even wayne

cmon though he should have been dropped an album how u gon be best rapper alive and u aint dropped nothing good in years. yea even NAS had some fire on his sh*t i would put nas up there too.

Last edited by Mackin_Yo_Chick; 10-09-2008 at 01:54 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #78
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
best rappers alive: jay electronica , ill bill.
 9 years ago '04        #79
DubA169 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 0 0
WOAH WOAH WOAH fu*k ARUGING ABOUT EMINEM....

GAME GOT NUMBER 2!?!?!? :angry12:
 9 years ago '04        #80
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,048 | Props total: 19880 19880
probably because he's the only one who used raw emotion in his rhymes consistently.

i cant say number one... there cant be a number one.... but he's one of the best.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now