Oct 8 - Eminem Voted As Best Rapper Alive In Vibe’s Best Rapper Alive Contest

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
101 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-08-2008, 07:28 PM         #41
AIshiitsonall 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DOUGHBOY3226 said:
THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE WHO BUY RAP ALBUMS ARE WHITES - BLACKS AND LATINS DONT BUT sh*t WE DOWNLOAD THAT sh*t -WHITES ARE THE ONES WHO GO TO CONCERTS AND BUY HIPHOP MAGAZINES SO THERE THE ONES VOTING
wtf does this have to do with whites....u stupid fu*king idiot... it doesnt make a black opinion any better than whites and it doesnt make whites opinion any better than blacks....u fu*king c*nt...

sick of all these fu*king bums say the only reason Eminem won was cuz most of whites voted...u guys are fu*king ridiculous...eminem will murder ur favorite rapper on any track/freestyle.....getting ur viganas hurt cuz white dude was voted as the best of the best.....fu*king idiots, GTFOH

10-08-2008, 07:36 PM         #42
skittlez86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MaDRy23 said:
AND ON A QUICK NOTE,WHENI HEAR SOME1 SAY WHO IS THE BEST RAPPER ALIVE,I TAKE THAT AS LYRICALLY. nO BEATS,NOTHING. JUST LYRICS ALONE
no really? is that what an mc entails?
 9 years ago '06        #43
Hit Em' Up 61 heat pts61
space
space
space
$4,832 | Props total: 1173 1173
Well for a non-black, white rapper id say he accomplished a hell of a lot in the rap game and has a lot of respect at least from other rappers.

Storchaveli said:
I think it's debatable but people are QUICK to dismiss him cuz of a few corny tracks he's done and they forget ALL the classic sh*t he's dropped:

Stan
Lose Yourself
Sing For The Moment
The Way I Am
No Apologies

...there's no denying his songwriting/rhyming genius.

Some more to add to that list:

-Soldier
-Til i collapse
-Marshal Mathers
-cleaning out my closet

Beats he produced
-til i collapse
- patiently waiting
- sing for the moment
- warrior pt 2
- cleaning out my closet
- moment of clarity
- crazy in love
- soldier
- Til the end
- Ghetto gospel
- Like toy soldiers
- Dont come down
- the way i am
- Runnin

These are of the better beats hes made which are pretty good. I cant vouch for any other ones of his off the top of my head.

To say hes the best in the game I wouldn't go there, but like i said given his circumstances and what he accomplished, id imagine hes pretty far up there.
 9 years ago '06        #44
Kjizzle03 37 heat pts37
space
space
$25,270 | Props total: 7403 7403
 heyyo545 said:
your sig is fu*king stupid, only blacks say "saggin", whites say "sagging" which makes your anti-white racist propaganda void

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #45
youngen 
space
space
space
$3,027 | Props total: 160 160
eminem deserves this in my opinion...i rarly ever listen to his sh*t but i know what hes capable of.

the other guys i think SHOULD be in consideration...will never be in consideration due to weak record sales..

like royce for example..
 9 years ago '06        #46
BTiZZLe 
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 15 15
em is one of the greatest. fu*k what you think.
 9 years ago '05        #47
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,096 | Props total: 4229 4229
em is ill but what has he done since MMLP? white people are the majority so he is definitely the most popular simply because its only natural that a persons hero is someone who they resemble....same reason why some of us respect tiger woods, if he was white we wouldn't give a damn..... but em' definitely aint the hottest
 10-08-2008, 09:04 PM         #48
lyricallyblind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
em is the best rapper alive not garbage lil wayne
 10-08-2008, 09:14 PM         #49
R_U_Serious 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingme said:
Vibe also has the GAME as the #2 rapper. So yall can believe that sh!t if you want.
good point
 10-08-2008, 10:20 PM         #50
MzGangstaGirl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow when the last time I bumped a eminem album without skipping his corny songs? I can't remember, yes he makes good music and there's decent songs there that is probably some of his finest, but seriously...the best rapper? I can bump nas early albums without skipping tracks, I think Nas deserve the top spot, but hey it's VIBE.
 10-08-2008, 10:30 PM         #51
JeanJovi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KidKingGoD said:
ayo can you guys tell me the exact day you last bumped an eminem song.../ album? if it wasnt in the past week ni99a you know damn well he aint the best.
thats real talk.
 9 years ago '04        #52
Mathias13 
space
space
$1,253 | Props total: 0 0
 Spiffy818 said:
well I dont expect anyone to agree with this, everyone has their own opinions about who is the best rapper alive, but please no one say Lil Wayne is the best rapper alive, please. If it aint Em, Jay, or Nas then you def arent following rap

yuuup
 10-08-2008, 10:36 PM         #53
tha_ape 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lil Wyte >>> Eminem >>>>>>>> Vanilla Ice >>>>> Snow

in the white rapper world. Still deciding where to put the Beastie Boys, 3 white, jewish rappers!!! But still I bumped their stuff way more than eminem.
 10-08-2008, 10:55 PM         #54
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when the standard for rappers is someone like lil wayne
its not that hard to be the best

**lil wayne is so wack chingy can be considered a great rapper
 9 years ago '04        #55
faygo 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,130 | Props total: 103 103
 ruff said:
White people voted for Eminem, plain and simple.

Marshall isn't even in my top 5 anymore.
k!ll yourself than your momma (im black)
 9 years ago '04        #56
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,739 | Props total: 114 114
Best rapper alive:smh2: Obviously he's good, but he's not the best. who might you ask is? Andre 3k, 3 stacks, when he's not singin of course.:celebrate0:
 10-09-2008, 12:59 AM         #57
skittlez86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 majestic75 said:
Classic because they sold a lot of copies?
classic cuz his wordplay is ill and it is all relevant. of course he's got some wack tracks on those albums, but look at everyone's "GOAT," jay-z, he not only has pop bullsh*t on every album, many have fillers and about 90% of his songs he is rapping about either his swagger or dealing drugs. that gets a little old 10 albums deep. don't get me wrong, hov is one of my favorite rappers, but c'mon at least em is talkin bout different sh*t on most tracks...don't even mention encore, he must have been high as hell when he wrote that album
 9 years ago '08        #58
barack obama 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,730 | Props total: 100 100
Em should come out with an album soon its obvious people still like him.
 10-09-2008, 01:07 AM         #59
GypsyArtist 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ruff said:
White people voted for Eminem, plain and simple.

Marshall isn't even in my top 5 anymore.
1st post and it has to make race an issue.....

btw, who is your choice?

Last edited by GypsyArtist; 10-09-2008 at 01:10 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #60
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 0 0
Your free to believe that, but im white, and im sure as hell not checking for mister mathers let alone do i think he is the best rapper alive. Hell Idk any people at all who are curious when eminems new album is dropping..
:wow: where u been? mad heads waitin for his sh*t. that sh*t's like crack.

Basically. Call it playing the race card, but sometimes the race card needs to be played.

Eminem only has one good album.
Infinite
SSLP
MMLP
Eminem Show
.... all are at least 4 mic albums (if anyone is even still goin by mics hahaha)

homey.. please,

thats five songs maximum you could barely make a dope mixtape of eminem songs real talk. jay-z has at least 100 classic songs... nas 2 and pac and big psssh lets not even go there eminem is the greatest white rapper alive and he has above average talent. his first album was borderline classic and so was the marshall mathers lp BUT he is not op 5 he may be top ten or top 15 but he nt top 5 AND his last 3 albums were 3.5 mics each 4 if you're white and u want 2 be generous. HIs rhyming skills deterioriated each album.. and every thing I just said is real talk. VIBE magazine hasnt been accurately reporting hiphop in ten years.. its an r&b fashion magazine that features hiphop artst for sales only. They dont know sh*t. I bet they even have eminem's name on the cover of that magazine.. you know why? Cause magazine sales as a whole are down and they needed 2 sale some.

close thread.
whaaaaat? barely make a dope mixtape with Em tracks?!?! what u smokin son? i shouldnt even have to post hot tracks by Em, but i will.

Lose Yourself
Til I Collapse
The Way I Am
Stan
Sing for the Moment
Toy Soldiers
The Sauce
Nail in the Coffin
White America
Business
Criminal
Rock Bottom
Remember Me
Renegade (yes, this is an Em song... Royce and Em did it first)
Soldier
Role Model
i could keep goin.

I'm not sayin he's the best alive, cuz personally, i dont think u can choose one that is actually the "best." just like Em said:
"“I don’t think that there is any one rapper that is simply the best, though. Everyone who was in consideration and many others are the best at certain things, and at what they do."
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy