Oct 8 - Eminem Voted As Best Rapper Alive In Vibe’s Best Rapper Alive Contest

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
62 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
102 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-08-2008, 05:08 PM         #21
skittlez86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 majestic75 said:
Basically. Call it playing the race card, but sometimes the race card needs to be played.

Eminem only has one good album.
Infinite
Slim Shady LP
Marshal Mathers LP
Eminem Show

...all classic albums

i wouldn't say he's the best, but those saying he's wack don't know real music and to say that you couldn't make a mixtape of classic em sh*t is retarded

was black thought mentioned in this ranking? cuz if not, then the whole thing is off, cuz that dude CAN fu*kIN RAP circles around your favorite rapper

and to dude saying jay has 100 classic songs, yes i love hov, he is an amazing rapper, but the majority of his songs he is talkin about the same sh*t

Last edited by skittlez86; 10-08-2008 at 05:10 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #22
Kjizzle03 37 heat pts37
space
space
$25,270 | Props total: 7403 7403
 DubA169 said:
what about big, pac, pun
all dead
 10-08-2008, 05:34 PM         #23
playazinc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ain't this a bytch!!
Who the fu*k check Vibe for Hip Hop news and reviews?
White folks.
They buying. They voting. PERIOD!

fu*k Vibe.
 9 years ago '04        #24
ZanY 
space
space
space
$352 | Props total: 0 0
I'd agree with that I think Eminem is the best rapper ALIVE, but it's all down to preference, I personally don't rate Jay-Z and never really have, I respect what he's done to the rap game but his style has never had me glued. Nas I would definatly say is one of the greatest of all time.

And what's up with all this white folk bullsh*t, I know loads of black doods who rate eminem as one of the best, I can turn round and say the only reason 'black folk' don't like eminem is coz he's white, same sh*t so watch how you say sh*t.

Last edited by ZanY; 10-08-2008 at 05:37 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #25
DrDeath 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,344 | Props total: 3149 3149
Haters don't know good lyrics when they hear it. Go jump back on Wayne's jimmy and continue to worry about what tattoos he is getting! lol!

:Close thread!
 10-08-2008, 05:46 PM         #26
CenterField 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
em stop being hot since 8mile
 9 years ago '04        #27
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,608 | Props total: 1775 1775
If its jay-z and em for 1st, how does game somehow get 2nd? And em lyrically is better than hov, hov has more swag, both are the most important aspects to make a great mc, in the end though, versatility-wise, if you take all race away and let the music speak for itself....Em wins...But Jay-z wins at life. lmao, he has more money and a better life overall than Em...who though has money is nowhere near Jay, and his bi*ch isn't bad as beyonce....and his life in general was fu*ked up...but this is what makes Em a better MC...those trial and tribulations and anger molded his words into something hellacious...Leave me on a island with a bi*ch, a blunt, Reasonable doubt and Marshall Mathers LP...i'm good :cool-smiley-009:
 9 years ago '05        #28
DrDeath 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,344 | Props total: 3149 3149
 cold_young_thug said:
If its jay-z and em for 1st, how does game somehow get 2nd? And em lyrically is better than hov, hov has more swag, both are the most important aspects to make a great mc, in the end though, versatility-wise, if you take all race away and let the music speak for itself....Em wins...But Jay-z wins at life. lmao, he has more money and a better life overall than Em...who though has money is nowhere near Jay, and his bi*ch isn't bad as beyonce....and his life in general was fu*ked up...but this is what makes Em a better MC...those trial and tribulations and anger molded his words into something hellacious...Leave me on a island with a bi*ch, a blunt, Reasonable doubt and Marshall Mathers LP...i'm good :cool-smiley-009:
AW yes sir couldn't have been said better:applause:
 9 years ago '04        #29
DubA169 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 0 0
 Kjizzle03 said:
all dead
oh i misread

ummm hmmm then yeah hes closer... i mean the thing is like he may be more talented but he isn't as relevant due to his material. Too much hallie, kim drama.

the thing is like I'd play a gangstarr album over and over. Is guru better then em? No but who's has a better catalogue?
 10-08-2008, 06:26 PM         #30
Tattered_Hoody 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eminem is clearly the best rapper/writer alive. Anyone who disagrees is hating on him primarily for his race.

jay, nas, etc, they're good, but Eminem has consistently been solid for a decade now.
 9 years ago '08        #31
Al-Razi 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,142 | Props total: 348 348
he good but ehhhh.. I cant get enough of As The World Turn tho
 10-08-2008, 06:57 PM         #32
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
most popular rapper amongst white folk. i mean c'mon i dont think a black person has ever bought a vibe
 9 years ago '05        #33
KingJustin 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,806 | Props total: 190 190
yall just hatin i agree he sell more then anyone that should show it right there just because his fan base is bigger doesnt mean its all white people blacks just cant handle a white person being good at rappin
 9 years ago '05        #34
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
rightfully so

hate it or not
 10-08-2008, 07:13 PM         #35
heyyo545 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ruff said:
White people voted for Eminem, plain and simple.

Marshall isn't even in my top 5 anymore.
just like how black people vote for only obama and every american idol contest winner ever

but you really are one racist f*g**t who should be hung
 10-08-2008, 07:14 PM         #36
heyyo545 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kjizzle03 said:
all dead
your sig is fu*king stupid, only blacks say "saggin", whites say "sagging" which makes your anti-white racist propaganda void
 9 years ago '04        #37
young_emay 
space
space
$553 | Props total: 3 3
duno if em the best but top 4 "LYRICALLY" definately em jay nas and game top 5 ??? duno maybe shyne or common???
 10-08-2008, 07:19 PM         #38
MaDRy23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RAP IS ALL ABOUT WHAT HAVE U DONE 4 ME LATELY. U ALL SAY HE NOT TOP 5,OR U AINT CHECKIN 4 EM,BUT I GUARANTEE WHEN HE RELEASES A DOPE SINGLE,AND A WRITTEN IN STONE RELEASE DATE,YOU WILL BE IN THAT LINE ON RELEASE DAY TO PICK UP HIS ALBUM.ONLY REASON U SAY THAT NOW IS CUZ HE HAS BEEN SILENT.EVERY1 KNOWS THAT WHEN EM WANTS TO SHAKE sh*t UP,HE WILL.AND HEADS WILL BE SAYIN MAYBE VIBE VOTERS WERE ONTO SOMETHING
 9 years ago '06        #39
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
And...They didnt ask me. I dont even know anybody who even knew they asked the question. And when did Em last drop an album? So how is this even accurate?
 10-08-2008, 07:24 PM         #40
MaDRy23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
AND ON A QUICK NOTE,WHENI HEAR SOME1 SAY WHO IS THE BEST RAPPER ALIVE,I TAKE THAT AS LYRICALLY. nO BEATS,NOTHING. JUST LYRICS ALONE
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago