Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 9 years ago '04        #41
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,606 | Props total: 1774 1774
 Donaldsjuan said:
I think he meant the person that pumps the gas into the gas station like the truck driver. that drives across country in a highly explosive semi truck for days. fu*king ole hookers and eating waffle house with a flask and a pair of boots from meijer, a pair of arizona jeans and a united way volunteer shirt they stole from their 15yr old son the last time they were home.
I'm sorry dis happened to you...
 9 years ago '08        #42
GhostNinja 47 heat pts47 OP
space
space
$3,943 | Props total: 0 0
 deziking said:
lol at people going after jobs that pay high instead of jobs that they really like. pretty much stupid sh*t right here.

money shouldnt be the end all be all when looking for a job but... sometimes that dream job may not pay as well or is just out of reach unless u got connections
 9 years ago '04        #43
Big War|M 
space
space
$14,180 | Props total: 1067 1067
is it me or do most of these sound like bullsh*t jobs anyway?

i make between $15-90/hr at home, but then again, i only work 3 hrs a day...

but this is not surprising, the average concierge in NYC makes $20/hr(i used to be one), and thats not including tips or bonuses... and thats not a hard job to get...
 9 years ago '05        #44
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 4716 4716
 deziking said:
lol at people going after jobs that pay high instead of jobs that they really like. pretty much stupid sh*t right here.
not really........my "dream job" dosent pay alot but its something i love to do and even if i wasnt getting paid i would do it, its basically my hobby, but i have a job that pays really good.......do i like it.....not really but the pay at my real job allows me to have fun at my "dream job"

so it really isnt stupid sh*t........
 9 years ago '05        #45
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,778 | Props total: 4716 4716
 Big War said:
is it me or do most of these sound like bullsh*t jobs anyway?

i make between $15-90/hr at home, but then again, i only work 3 hrs a day...

but this is not surprising, the average concierge in NYC makes $20/hr(i used to be one), and thats not including tips or bonuses... and thats not a hard job to get...
15-90 dollars an hour????

sounds like sales because a job where the hourly wage can differ to the extent of 75 dollars must include some sort of commission

what exactly do you do???
 10-09-2008, 02:28 PM         #46
Related Sign 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The list is useless because it doesnt state the average hours a week they get to work. It is just a shock statement. Look at all you sickers.

The list dont even list how you get to be those. What education, training, etc you need, and how much will it cost you before you get to even be those listed.

So come back next time with a list that has all aspects covered. Hell, I can say I made $1000 an hour without telling you I only did so only once one hour and no further, and fool you.

Last edited by Related Sign; 10-09-2008 at 02:29 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #47
DJ BlazeOne 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,641 | Props total: 18 18
yeah the gaming sups (or pit bosses/managers) make about that much but with me being a dealer I make more than they do. I make about $30 an hour during the busiest seasons and about 25 on the slow seasons and all i do just deal cards. its a good job if you can get it.
 9 years ago '05        #48
cyPherNautz 
space
space
$539 | Props total: 0 0
 Donaldsjuan said:
I think he meant the person that pumps the gas into the gas station like the truck driver. that drives across country in a highly explosive semi truck for days. fu*king ole hookers and eating waffle house with a flask and a pair of boots from meijer, a pair of arizona jeans and a united way volunteer shirt they stole from their 15yr old son the last time they were home.
 9 years ago '05        #49
dreas_24 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,964 | Props total: 724 724
They left out valet....we get paid pretty well too
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy