A Platinum selling artist's wife caught on tape having sex

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
47 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
109 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
290 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
83 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #61
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
Nick Cannon
Will Smith
Ja Rule
Eminem
LL

etc you do realize alot n*ggas have gone plat and are married right, damn who gives a phuk the only way it matters is if they were married when it was taped
 9 years ago '04        #62
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
fu*k wendy williams any way that bi*ch is mad ugly she looks like a barbie doll with dog sh*t on it
 9 years ago '04        #63
sunzoo 
space
space
$1,493 | Props total: 0 0
 BlackandGifted said:
Nick Cannon
Will Smith
Ja Rule
Eminem
LL

etc you do realize alot n*ggas have gone plat and are married right, damn who gives a phuk the only way it matters is if they were married when it was taped
i could see that if this weren't a rumor for a long a.ss time now, even before fif brought it up it was rumors of her getting tossed up in the industry from puff to pharrel

this is not really nothing that came out of the blue...it's just never really had much concrete evidence behind it other than the fact that kellis is a known wh0ore lol

now it seems like it's actually going to come out, nas "lost" but i personally wouldn't trip if it was before me, i can't judge judge chicks for their s3xual past like that, grown folks be fuccking...what did you expect them to be doing before they meet you? worrying bout who your b1tch was sucking off before you is some kiddie/poop butt a.ss sh1t
 9 years ago '08        #64
Cuban Linx... 7 heat pts
space
space
$785 | Props total: 36 36
daaaaaaaamn i hope it aint kelis and if it is I hope that sh*t old ...

I hope story is old period because I haven't heard sh*t about no divorce..

I wish it was beyonce jo.if it's kelis maaan.yall would go crazy with the nas lost sh*t
 9 years ago '04        #65
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,739 | Props total: 114 114
nasty Nas stays choosing freaks, look where that gets you. I would love to see Mariah Carey though...
 9 years ago '08        #66
shush456 
space
space
$1,598 | Props total: 59 59
It was 'tiny' former r&b singer that is with t.i.
 9 years ago '06        #67
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3537 3537
I highly doubt it's Beyonce because when it comes to her relationship with Jay-Z they keep their personal information under wraps like C.S.I agents or some sh*t...so even if she did have a tape, she would do just about anything to have that tape destroyed :greetings10:

Last edited by 01seay; 10-07-2008 at 04:25 PM..
 10-07-2008, 04:27 PM         #68
DrUnK-N-MuNkY  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just seen the video on worldstarr

beyonce can throw it back
 9 years ago '04        #69
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,428 | Props total: 29655 29655
LMAO I think wats funnier is nothing has been official and yall in here gosspin like nail salon bi*ches believin in rumors that havent yet been official...lol wow...even got the cats who only come out to diss nas out of hidin...hilarious .
 9 years ago '07        #70
FuckyaBarsNHook 4 heat pts
space
space
$895 | Props total: 389 389
Scan LOST:smh2: you idiot
 9 years ago '06        #71
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 sunzoo said:
i could see that if this weren't a rumor for a long a.ss time now, even before fif brought it up it was rumors of her getting tossed up in the industry from puff to pharrel

this is not really nothing that came out of the blue...it's just never really had much concrete evidence behind it other than the fact that kellis is a known wh0ore lol

now it seems like it's actually going to come out, nas "lost" but i personally wouldn't trip if it was before me, i can't judge judge chicks for their s3xual past like that, grown folks be fuccking...what did you expect them to be doing before they meet you? worrying bout who your b1tch was sucking off before you is some kiddie/poop butt a.ss sh1t

Im saying its more for shock value, if it was heavy it would be out there.
But about a woman's past youd be a clown to trip about that unless she was gang banged by the Houston Texas O and D Line , then she would have to remain a jump off
 10-07-2008, 09:40 PM         #72
CIDF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol @ everybody hopin it aint kelis just cuz it wouldn't be a big deal. Im a big jay fan and if it was beyonce id still be happy as fu*k. But I know its not
 10-07-2008, 09:45 PM         #73
CIDF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol @ everybody hopin it aint kelis just cuz it wouldn't be a big deal. Im a big jay fan and if it was beyonce id still be happy as fu*k. But I know its not
 9 years ago '04        #74
jomarie 
space
space
$728 | Props total: 1 1
 wr8201 said:
MediaTakeOut.com? nuff said
:iagree:
 9 years ago '07        #75
LOpacino 
space
space
$798 | Props total: 115 115
It has to be either T.I and Tiny or Nas and Kelis, if it's one of them I would rather it be Kelis not because I dislike Nas but cause I would rather see Kelis get down over Ugly a.ss Tiny everybody talkin bout Kelis is a Ugly dirty beast but she 10x finer than Tiny.
 9 years ago '05        #76
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,230 | Props total: 15792 15792
If its true...how did Nas lose? I'm pretty sure he can get badder bi*ch.
 9 years ago '07        #77
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,097 | Props total: 30497 30497
I hope it's no one current and I hope the tape never sees the light of day AND stays a rumour. This just seems like some sh*t that a dude don't need to happen. bi*ches is wh0ores... we already know that, we don't need to put faces to the rumours.
 10-07-2008, 09:56 PM         #78
magatsu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k the bullsh*t I hate n*ggaz talkin about sh*t, release the fu*kin tape! Give a n*gga a snippet or something! Then you can sell it. fu*k all this speculation. I wanna see Kelis/Ashanti/Beyonce or whoever rolling on X with a d*ck in they mouth.........
 9 years ago '04        #79
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
since when is kelis ugly??
and smh @ all u clowns.every n*gga online is balling,fu*king bad bi*ches etc....
 10-07-2008, 10:14 PM         #80
ferrari f-50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think its TINY
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
35 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
115 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
76 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
167 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
129 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy