ALCS Official Thread: Tampa Bay Rays vs. Boston Red Sox

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
137 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-20-2008, 01:48 PM         #861
HR_Paperstacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tommymm96 said:
Yeah man I agree.. they were saying a few weeks ago that his wrist started clicking bad again right before the playoffs.. so I a.ssume the affected him but I don't know to what degree

I heard the Sox are gonna pursue Peavy hard so that would be good, but we need some young power. I know we have Lars Andersen in Pawtucket but I think we need another.
My big question is, if we do get Mark Tex, what becomes of Lars, we can't just let him rot down there.
 9 years ago '05        #862
MATIX 
space
space
$7,986 | Props total: 66 66
 HR_Paperstacks said:
My big question is, if we do get Mark Tex, what becomes of Lars, we can't just let him rot down there.
yea they shouldnt splurge over teix.
only thing they need to address is catcher and some pitching (bullpen)

anderson sounds like hes going to be a solid player.
 10-20-2008, 03:08 PM         #863
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dunno why yall hatin on Matix...he been a Rays fan for the minute

me and him like the only ones that knew the Rays would win division and sh*t, i remember that one thread n*ggas was like "who are the Rays? they will choke in september" back in June
 9 years ago '05        #864
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
Good series. Sox could have rolled over and gave up on the series down 7-0 in game 5, but came back and made it a series. Got to go to game 7, and the one thing I said before the game is if the Sox lose, I'm straight as long as it's not a blowout. Last night was what game 7s are all about. Not a lot of mistakes by either side, pretty good pitching. I gained a lot of respect for Garza when he came out to start the 7th (might have been the 8th, don't remember) when he had already thrown almost 120 pitches. Lester pitched well, just the few mistakes he made, the Rays jumped on. Rays deserved to win the game, and definitely deserved to win the series. No hate on Tampa, they took the Sox best shot and pulled it out in the end. Good luck to the Rays with the Phillies
 10-20-2008, 05:39 PM         #865
s0uThSiDe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn sucks that the sox lost..but it was a tough season..between injuries and the manny drama..still managed a pretty good season and one game away from the world series..i gotta hand it to the rays players and coaching staff, they are a damn good team..im glad i got to go game 2, the homerun fest..game 5 was the best game i ever saw.. just came up short in the end..and lastly those cowbell shaking frontrunner "fans" can eat a d*ck :D
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
96 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
19 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy