ALCS Official Thread: Tampa Bay Rays vs. Boston Red Sox

most viewed right now
 142
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
95 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 109
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
45 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside Someone get F.B.I. Director James B. Comey on the line now!
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 65
Image(s) inside reppin my flag right
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10-19-2008, 10:14 PM         #841
PizzaFace07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:
be prepared to see ur pitching fall off from what it was

how so??...
 10 years ago '07        #842
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2744 2744
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 TheIncomparable said:
this dude is hilarious... the team he has winning changes on a day to day basis
how fu*kin dumb is this guy? your stupidity is pathetic. those arent predictions, theyre the final scores of each game

@ the amount of how dumb you are

 10 years ago '07        #843
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2744 2744
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 PizzaFace07 said:
how so??...
without varitek?? who u gona have callin games, kevin cash??
 10-19-2008, 10:16 PM         #844
HR_Paperstacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:
be prepared to see ur pitching fall off from what it was
Yes, because it was so awesome games 2, 3, 4 and 5. He's terrible. I mean he called so many fastballs to Longoria. He's a jackass. Plus, his presence behind the plate cannot possibly outweight his suck at it.
 10 years ago '05        #845
MATIX 
space
avatar space
space
$8,062 | Props total: 172 172

thanks delmon!
 10 years ago '07        #846
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2744 2744
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 HR_Paperstacks said:
Yes, because it was so awesome games 2, 3, 4 and 5. He's terrible. I mean he called so many fastballs to Longoria. He's a jackass. Plus, his presence behind the plate cannot possibly outweight his suck at it.
 10-19-2008, 10:19 PM         #847
HR_Paperstacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:
without varitek?? who u gona have callin games, kevin cash??
Package young pitching to Texas for one of their young catchers.
 10 years ago '05        #848
MATIX 
space
avatar space
space
$8,062 | Props total: 172 172
man fu*k. ive been here through thick and thin and ur calling me out like that. fu*k that.
 {XtoDaZ} said:
look @ all the Tampa "fans comin' out the woodwork...where were yall @ the beginning of that "Boston takes division" thread...MATIX is the only Rays fan I have seen faithfully cheering his team on...also I think its funny that Rays "fans" get hype when Pena hits a bomb off our worst bullpen pitcher, wake up he has a 5.46 ERA and let me remind you Ellsbury was safe @ 1st in the 9th and if the umpire got it right we win, but hey what can yall do the Rays have great pitching and we have an awful situational manager...Go Yankees


if i had all the free time in the world i would look up more of people showing me respect man so dont go callin me out like that u fu*king bi*ch
 10 years ago '04        #849
two-face 68 heat pts68
space
avatar space
space
$39,765 | Props total: 40326 40326
 Santoro said:
Sigh

All I know is 80% of you motherfu*kers repping the Rays right now were not here last year doing it.
pick a team b4 your comment homo, lol your a joke rays and boston. didnt i tell u already do not talk to me until you can make up your mind and pick a single team, and not have a different favorite team in every city in america, please no homo
 10 years ago '06        #850
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
varitek has to go..seriously..i appreaciate all the help and sh*t..
but this guy loves the fastball up his a.ss seriously. u can clearly tell he is losing his "wise" pitch selections to batters..i mean what the fu*k..all day
fastballs..

the guy is getting old..its time to bring in Kottaras or someone new..cuz he jsut cant hit...
 10 years ago '05        #851
MATIX 
space
avatar space
space
$8,062 | Props total: 172 172
 Manny05 said:
varitek has to go..seriously..i appreaciate all the help and sh*t..
but this guy loves the fastball up his a.ss seriously. u can clearly tell he is losing his "wise" pitch selections to batters..i mean what the fu*k..all day
fastballs..

the guy is getting old..its time to bring in Kottaras or someone new..cuz he jsut cant hit...
yea theres no reason for varitek to return unless to be like a coach.
but wtf u guys going to do with coco? i havent looked at contracts or anything but theres no reason he should be taking time from ellsbury.
who would u guys send for one of the texas catchers?
would be insane to trade clay.
 10-19-2008, 11:06 PM         #852
HR_Paperstacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MATIX said:
yea theres no reason for varitek to return unless to be like a coach.
but wtf u guys going to do with coco? i havent looked at contracts or anything but theres no reason he should be taking time from ellsbury.
who would u guys send for one of the texas catchers?
would be insane to trade clay.
I don't know, Buchholz hasn't been right in forever. We could really use a catcher.
 10-20-2008, 12:59 AM         #853
djsmellie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
You know it's over when Varitek owns you.





 10-20-2008, 03:47 AM         #854
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Weird game because the offense disappeared at the wrong time. Lester did straight but Garza wants his ring.

Rays deserved to be there and Drew with the bases loaded coming up with nothing comfirmed it, I take my losses just like the wins so no hate towards Tampa, sh*t was almost like a Sox Yankees series.
 10-20-2008, 03:50 AM         #855
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 djsmellie said:





Keep it coming I set myself up for it, still good baseball we just shot ourselves in the foot.

Now it always goes back to Mike Timlin and why I cringed when he was put on the Roster, I knew he would be a factor.
 10 years ago '04        #856
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 smokeweed101. said:
Now it always goes back to Mike Timlin and why I cringed when he was put on the Roster, I knew he would be a factor.
I've been thinking the same thing since we went down 2-1.. It makes it even worse that Timlin went in in game 2.

Oh well, Rays deserve it. If we're not gonna be there, I'm glad they are. Rays in 5.
 10-20-2008, 06:46 AM         #857
HR_Paperstacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tommymm96 said:
I've been thinking the same thing since we went down 2-1.. It makes it even worse that Timlin went in in game 2.

Oh well, Rays deserve it. If we're not gonna be there, I'm glad they are. Rays in 5.
Nah fu*k that sh*t. If we can't be there, nobody else deserves to play in it.

I'm just playing. Good luck Rays fans.
 10 years ago '04        #858
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 Manny05 said:
wow...
Cora..
kotsay..jesus christ that n*gga cant hit for sh*t...i would of had ellsbury pinch hit than his a.ss. and david...i guess the saying is right..he cant hit without manny...

Damn.. have I ever told you that your posts are terrible? If I haven't, I should have because they consistantly suck.

How can you blame anything on Cora? He hardly EVER plays. And you would pinch hit Ellsbury for Kotsay? Good logic. Kotsay had some clutch hits for us this series and Ellsbury was 0 for 20. Sounds like a good move.

And wtf are you talking about "i guess the saying is right"? You make it sound like it's a cliche. His lack of hitting isn't because he doesn't have Manny; he's still getting plenty of pitches. His lack of hitting is because he is an a.ss awful slump.
 10-20-2008, 10:29 AM         #859
HR_Paperstacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tommymm96 said:
And wtf are you talking about "i guess the saying is right"? You make it sound like it's a cliche. His lack of hitting isn't because he doesn't have Manny; he's still getting plenty of pitches. His lack of hitting is because he is an a.ss awful slump.
I totally agree on Ortiz. He got pitches to hit, but he either got under them or his timing was off. You could visibly see that he was frustrated that he wasn't hitting these pitches he normally drove out of the park. I think he still isn't fully over the wrist injury and I think his mind was all messed up. He needs to slim down a little imo and if he comes into Spring Training and he's still struggling, then we need to address our options.
 10 years ago '04        #860
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 HR_Paperstacks said:
I totally agree on Ortiz. He got pitches to hit, but he either got under them or his timing was off. You could visibly see that he was frustrated that he wasn't hitting these pitches he normally drove out of the park. I think he still isn't fully over the wrist injury and I think his mind was all messed up. He needs to slim down a little imo and if he comes into Spring Training and he's still struggling, then we need to address our options.
Yeah man I agree.. they were saying a few weeks ago that his wrist started clicking bad again right before the playoffs.. so I a.ssume the affected him but I don't know to what degree

I heard the Sox are gonna pursue Peavy hard so that would be good, but we need some young power. I know we have Lars Andersen in Pawtucket but I think we need another.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 60
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
15 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Cardi B Speech But She Only Makes Weird Noises
50 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Yo.. this SWATTing sh-t is HILARIOUS :dead2:
133 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Savage: Chick Tells Her Husband She's Cheating On Him & He Thinks She's..
48 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside 6ix9ine smashing and impregnating every girl in America
81 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Playboi Carti gets exposed
136 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
60 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
127 comments
20 hours ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy