ALCS Official Thread: Tampa Bay Rays vs. Boston Red Sox

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
204 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
250 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
142 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #821
MATIX 
space
space
$7,987 | Props total: 68 68
ima buy every fu*king shirt and cap that has that world series logo on it holy sh*t
 9 years ago '08        #822
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,661 | Props total: 2220 2220
I was glad Varitek, Oritz, & Bay decided to wait until their series with us to be off their games, Varitek was absolutely horrid the whole series..Ortiz, besides game 5, was just as bad...
 9 years ago '07        #823
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 904Nole said:
I was glad Varitek, Oritz, & Bay decided to wait until their series with us to be off their games, Varitek was absolutely horrid the whole series..Ortiz, besides game 5, was just as bad...
Ortiz wasnt waiting for anyting, hes not close to the player without Manny

Varitek is garbage
 9 years ago '07        #824
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,845 | Props total: 2532 2532
yo matix, didn't u give up on ur team n said before this game good series u guys got this?
 9 years ago '05        #825
MATIX 
space
space
kaz and longo producing in the all star game is paying off!!!!!
 9 years ago '04        #826
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
Matt Garza with the MVP
 9 years ago '05        #827
MATIX 
space
space
 Adam Is BeTTeR said:
yo matix, didn't u give up on ur team n said before this game good series u guys got this?
wtf u want me to say before the game? be a c*cky as fu*k and say we are going to win we are going to win we are going win?
u guys know im not a big trash talker.
 9 years ago '07        #828
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
I hope Hank and the rest of our organization is at home taking notes
 9 years ago '04        #829
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
 Manny05 said:
^ we will be back next year. better than this year guaranteed
Mark Tex= a red sox
Yup, and that is a NY Yankees type move. You guys are becoming more and more like us every minute. Everything that you guys despise about the yankees. You can have Tex, good luck with that. The East will be the truth again next year, that much is a given.
 9 years ago '06        #830
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 INF4MOUS said:
:wow:

hope not
thats all we need to do this offseason. sign Mark and a reliever and we will back in to the ALCS against you guys next year XD
 9 years ago '06        #831
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
 tazbk said:
Yup, and that is a NY Yankees type move. You guys are becoming more and more like us every minute. Everything that you guys despise about the yankees. You can have Tex, good luck with that. The East will be the truth again next year, that much is a given.

No...we're different than the yankees. we maintain a balance between our youngster and veterans..the yankees just sign old players and thats it.
although, i can admit they're having a turn around..but that hasnt been seen yet..
this offseason will determine that..cuz i dont see hughes and kennedy on their SP in 09..they dont have the patience like we did with lester.
 9 years ago '07        #832
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 MATIX said:
wtf u want me to say before the game? be a c*cky as fu*k and say we are going to win we are going to win we are going win?
u guys know im not a big trash talker.

why the fu*k would u give the win to the opposing team? backwards a.ss n*gga. become a real fan and get some faith in ur heart
 10-19-2008, 11:06 PM         #833
HR_Paperstacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Varitek better not swing another bat in a Sox uni until an old timers game...which would be next year for that fu*king fossil.
 9 years ago '04        #834
dc3003 57 heat pts57
space
space
$33,567 | Props total: 30774 30774
garza> lester.................. say im lying, please do it, i got the stats to the alcs right here. thats all i got to say about that, now boston i always respected ya, but then none of yall ever respected the rays, so thats what made me hate yall. i knew we would get to the point were none of the talk mattered and we had to prove it. and was i scared? of course yall are so damn good, like unbelievable good, this kinda reminds me of the story david and goliath. the thing is yall have a few individuals on your squad, but the rays, are a team complete team, every player can compliment the other, or step up and make the big play at any time. anyways if we do suck next year, which i seriously doubt, we can now say forever the rays beat yall in a 7 games series that mattered, and we ended your season .lol i love it
 9 years ago '06        #835
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
Lester > Garza
 9 years ago '04        #836
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
 Manny05 said:
No...we're different than the yankees. we maintain a balance between our youngster and veterans..the yankees just sign old players and thats it.
although, i can admit they're having a turn around..but that hasnt been seen yet..
this offseason will determine that..cuz i dont see hughes and kennedy on their SP in 09..they dont have the patience like we did with lester.
Notice, I said becoming more and more like the Yankees. Wait until you go a couple more years without winning. The management will get impatient and start sacrificing the younger players some more.

The Yankees will give them (Hughes and Kennedy) another chance. At least one of them. Mussina might retire so there will be a whole in the rotation. Wang, Joba and Pettite will be back (all 3 are homegrown by the way). We will go after CC but probably won't get him. I don't want Burnett either, he would be Carl Pavano part II. But if we do pick up a FA, then logically Kennedy or Hughes will be f!ghting for that 5th spot (Hughes likely to win it).
 9 years ago '07        #837
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 HR_Paperstacks said:
Varitek better not swing another bat in a Sox uni until an old timers game...which would be next year for that fu*king fossil.
be prepared to see ur pitching fall off from what it was
 9 years ago '07        #838
TheIncomparable 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
 ThaShark316 said:
RAYS WIN ALCS, 4-3

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Game 1 - Boston 2, Tampa Bay 0 (W: Matsuzaka L: Shields S: Papelbon)
Game 2 - Tampa Bay 9, Boston 8 F/11 (W: Price L: Timlin)
Game 3 - Tampa Bay 9, Boston 1 (W: Garza L: Lester)
Game 4 - Tampa Bay 13, Boston 4 (W: Sonnanstine L: Wakefield)
Game 5 - Boston 8, Tampa Bay 7 (W: Masterson L: Howell)
Game 6 - Boston 4, Tampa Bay 2 (W: Beckett L: Shields S: Papelbon)

All things Rays/Red Sox go in here!

I got the Tampa Bay Rays to win the American League Pennant in 7.

Discuss!
this dude is hilarious... the team he has winning changes on a day to day basis
 9 years ago '05        #839
MATIX 
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:

why the fu*k would u give the win to the opposing team? backwards a.ss n*gga. become a real fan and get some faith in ur heart
hmmm.
well wut i did worked so idk wut u trying to say.
been here all series. all post season. all this year. all last year. all before that. and all this game so wtf u mean i be dippin on my team?
i wasnt home for a couple of them so i couldnt post but sh*t.

fu*k you for trying to call me a fu*king terrible fan.
 9 years ago '05        #840
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 dc3003 said:
garza> lester.................. say im lying, please do it, i got the stats to the alcs right here. thats all i got to say about that, now boston i always respected ya, but then none of yall ever respected the rays, so thats what made me hate yall. i knew we would get to the point were none of the talk mattered and we had to prove it. and was i scared? of course yall are so damn good, like unbelievable good, this kinda reminds me of the story david and goliath. the thing is yall have a few individuals on your squad, but the rays, are a team complete team, every player can compliment the other, or step up and make the big play at any time. anyways if we do suck next year, which i seriously doubt, we can now say forever the rays beat yall in a 7 games series that mattered, and we ended your season .lol i love it
Sigh

All I know is 80% of you motherfu*kers repping the Rays right now were not here last year doing it.

Last edited by Santoro; 10-19-2008 at 11:15 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
61 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
71 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
45 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
55 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
80 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
42 comments
19 hours ago