ALCS Official Thread: Tampa Bay Rays vs. Boston Red Sox

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
23 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #561
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,236 | Props total: 548 548
cot damn all these Rays "fans" come out the woodwork...fu*k outta here bandwagon fans
 10-17-2008, 02:48 PM         #562
'kade 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
TB is a great young team, they rocked boston the fu*k up in the last 3 games but listen when you overcome a 7 run deficit in the last 3 innings of a game, you dont do that for nothing. beckett will bring 07 beckett to the mound, TB is shook...joe maddon is a great leader for his team, but they got the jitters and yall know it. wheeler and howell looked sick to their stomach. im still in shock about last night, but boston picked up that october magic mojo.
 9 years ago '05        #563
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 {XtoDaZ} said:
cot damn all these Rays "fans" come out the woodwork...fu*k outta here bandwagon fans
LMAO same sh*t im thinking. Did yah modafu*kaz even know who the Rays were before August. Fake a.ss bandwagon fans need to die.
 9 years ago '04        #564
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,236 | Props total: 548 548
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
LMAO same sh*t im thinking. Did yah modafu*kaz even know who the Rays were before August. Fake a.ss bandwagon fans need to die.
there is like 2 Rays fans i have seen here constantly then those last 3 boneheads come outta no where...like cot damn
 9 years ago '05        #565
BigL4Life 
space
space
$3,962 | Props total: 6 6
i wanted 2 see a philly/rays world series, 2 completly new teams... me being a yankee fan, cant stand the sox winning but as i was watching last nights game, i said in the 8th, if bosox go on and win this game, they got the series, same sh*t happened in 04 to us, and to cleveland last year... sh*t gets me sick to watch that sh*t... and someone please tell me i wasnt the only one thinkin that was one of the worst throws of all time from right field on the play that tied the game
 10-17-2008, 03:04 PM         #566
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the Rays have been here since 1998 lmao yall expect everyone in tampa to love them?

most of their fans now were only 8-10 yrs old at the time....the older fans never posted on forums so you'd never know if they were fans or not.
 9 years ago '05        #567
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
 smokeweed101. said:
Obviously the pitching should step up but you gotta be kidding me if you think the Rays can play small ball. Thats what k!lled them last night spending energy too early in a 9 inning game.
Well they didn't need to score any more runs....their bullpen let them down. I'm not buying that spending energy too early in a game. I guess boston saved all theirs up for the last two innings?

Damn and tampa really thought they were shutting them down too
 9 years ago '05        #568
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
ahhh comical. if beckett is beckett you will lose
 10-17-2008, 05:16 PM         #569
PizzaFace07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justindlawson said:

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #570
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 {XtoDaZ} said:
exactly. its funny how when the team sucked that there were no fans. and now they did very well for the first time in team history, they all of a sudden have fans.
 9 years ago '06        #571
homme 59 heat pts59
space
space
$9,368 | Props total: 2082 2082
last nights game was ridiculous, red sox might try to pull of this down 3-1 and win bullsh*t for a 3rd time.
 9 years ago '05        #572
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
i want rays fans... to walk into their bathrooms...sit down...start to take a sh*t...and while your sh*tting and you ponder life's deep thoughts (statistics show that most life changing and important decisions are often made on the toilet) i want you to think about josh beckett..i want you to think...is he gonna do horrible a 3rd time in these playoffs...is one of the BEST post season pitchers and last years second runner up for Cy Young gonna tank it again...be honest with yourselves..thats all..feel free to cry...its ok.
 10-17-2008, 07:57 PM         #573
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justindlawson said:

[pic - click to view]

Drew is gonna eat these n*ggas like Pasta on the road too. Book it fam.
 10-17-2008, 07:59 PM         #574
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
Boston fans realize they are down 3-2 right?

Shields is a beast at home, they should close out tomorrow
Im so scared.

You see Francona's elimination numbers chump. 8-1 who is Shields? :fawkdance:
 10-17-2008, 08:01 PM         #575
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 {XtoDaZ} said:
Fake a.ss nigaas, that Dallas fan stays listening to ESPN.

Tampa aint sh*t.
 10-17-2008, 08:04 PM         #576
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klew said:
Well they didn't need to score any more runs....their bullpen let them down. I'm not buying that spending energy too early in a game. I guess boston saved all theirs up for the last two innings?

Damn and tampa really thought they were shutting them down too
Doesn't matter, Rivera blew chunks for NY in 04 ALCS but the team as a whole got credited with the choke.
 9 years ago '07        #577
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 HeyImMax said:
for u and the other idiot yankee fan. do u really want to compare injuries. not only were mets starters getting injuried our backups were getting injuried.

players mets missed due to injury..

pedro
maine
wagner
tatis
easley
church
beltran
castillo
schendier
castro
el duque
alou
marlon anderson
angel pagan
duaner sanchez
matt wise

and im prolly forgetting some guys. mets players spent more time on the dl than any other team in baseball. but unlike u pathetic yankee fans who have the highest payroll in baseball and who added more depth to help your team at the deadline mets fans dont use injuries as a excuse since its a part of the game..

but of course u dont know anything about baseball so yall wouldnt know this.
are u fu*kin kidding me son? lookit those garbage a.ss players you listed n*gga. lets compare:

Wang
ARod
Matsui
Posada
Damon
Hughes
Joba

where ur Ace out? last years MVP? a .330 hitter? the leader of ur team and a crucial part of the clubhouse? a great hitter who was never on the DL in his career? the young phenom? the dominant pitcher with the lowest ERA as a starter in the AL?

9 years ago '05        #578
MATIX 
space
space
$7,989 | Props total: 72 72
nobody in here cares about new york sports.
 10-18-2008, 02:04 PM         #579
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:
are u fu*kin kidding me son? lookit those garbage a.ss players you listed n*gga. lets compare:

Wang
ARod
Matsui
Posada
Damon
Hughes
Joba

where ur Ace out? last years MVP? a .330 hitter? the leader of ur team and a crucial part of the clubhouse? a great hitter who was never on the DL in his career? the young phenom? the dominant pitcher with the lowest ERA as a starter in the AL?

Sox and Rays would whoop that lineup full strength.
 9 years ago '05        #580
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy