ALCS Official Thread: Tampa Bay Rays vs. Boston Red Sox

most viewed right now
 55
NBA Athletes show love to Lebron
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 36
Damn Pusha T really aint gone respond.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
The pyramids were what?
99 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside 21 Savage Goons shoots at Nipsey, e40 with Wack 100
23 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #21
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 dc3003 said:
i could understand y u would pick boston though, 2 billion dollar payroll, compared to rays 40 mill.
LMAO 2 billon dollar payroll. Modafu*ka please i bet you just became a Rays fan when u heard they got some wins under they belt huh. Your team beat the White Soxs and now you think you hot sh*t LMAO. We just proved the regular season doesnt mean sh*t by beating the Angels LMAO . Kid please you probably a Marlins fan at heart whos now just jumping on the bandwagon. LMAO 2 billion dollar payroll.:rolllaug h:


Last edited by PhI|0z0pH3r; 10-07-2008 at 09:54 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #22
{XtoDaZ} 
space
avatar space
space
$4,317 | Props total: 755 755
 dc3003 said:
rays in 4, lol boston r u serious? yall suk and all that fan base aint gonnA MAtter were to good. do yall not watch baseball? does anyone think the rays won some type of lottery to get into the playoffs? we been pounding clubs all year including anaheim , and including boston. o ya that s right i get it . we dont have any experience i 4got. lol we dont need that sh*t cause we have a new baller step up every night.... sonnastine> beckett
you must not watch baseball cuz the Angels pounded us all year and yet we handled them in the playoffs...the regular season is over, this is the playoffs and we'll see how your players handle the pressure and don't say sh*t bout the Chicago series b/c they were one of the worst playoff teams this year...i love how Ray fans get up on their high horse, mutha fu*ka yall been the laughingstock of the league since yall existed, but now yall want to be crowned and respected b/c you put together a good season for once...naw son it don't work like that
 10 years ago '05        #23
Sivraj 347 heat pts347
space
avatar space
space
$46,819 | Props total: 13209 13209
I ain't a Red sox fan, but they're lookin like a dynasty team on the rise right now.




  51 - 21 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 70% 44 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 10-07-2008, 10:43 AM         #24
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Chicago was the worst playoff team, period, Minnesota got fu*ked.

Oh yea the dynasty is here.
 10 years ago '04        #25
two-face 68 heat pts68
space
avatar space
space
$39,994 | Props total: 40839 40839
 {XtoDaZ} said:
you must not watch baseball cuz the Angels pounded us all year and yet we handled them in the playoffs...the regular season is over, this is the playoffs and we'll see how your players handle the pressure and don't say sh*t bout the Chicago series b/c they were one of the worst playoff teams this year...i love how Ray fans get up on their high horse, mutha fu*ka yall been the laughingstock of the league since yall existed, but now yall want to be crowned and respected b/c you put together a good season for once...naw son it don't work like that
actually i dont watch any other baseball other than the rays. i have never sat thru and watched a full game until about 7 years ago when the rays got crawford and 4 one reason or another i just started to watch the full games because he was so amazing, other than that your right. im not a fan of baseball. im a fan of the rays
 10 years ago '04        #26
two-face 68 heat pts68
space
avatar space
space
$39,994 | Props total: 40839 40839
o ya boston we been brawling with yall fukers for about 6 seasons to. im talking about the days b4 you youngbucks even remember when we used to riot yall fukers and there would be like 8 people getting beaned every time we played yall. this is like the biggest fukin rivalry ever in my eyes. well maybe if we play philly in the next round cause we own that city to. but seriously these are 2 teams that do not like eachother, do not like the coaches, and do not like the fans. hell we dont even like the whole sh*tty a.ss city off boston everyone talking all funny. u try that sh*t around the south and get knocked the fuk out. u see a few wanna b cats trying to rep boston down here ,thinkin there hard. but they usually get put in there place pretty quick. the only people we let slide are the older white people who never wre from boston anyways they just jumped on the wagon years ago b4 we even had a team. bring on all the sh*t talkin i dont give a fuk. we most likely are gonna win this sh*t, if not were gonna be better than yall the next 4 years anyways. so bring on the sh*t talking thats all yall jock sniffers can do. well that and try to buy a championship
 10 years ago '04        #27
two-face 68 heat pts68
space
avatar space
space
$39,994 | Props total: 40839 40839
o ya one more thing i know yall are gonna try some dirty sh*t to get us suspended to but one thing. JOE MADDON > terry francota or whatever that homos name is , hes horrible
 10-07-2008, 02:28 PM         #28
shmofoshopp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah Francona's garbage, he's only 8-0 in the World Series
 10-07-2008, 02:32 PM         #29
HR_Paperstacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dc3003 said:
o ya one more thing i know yall are gonna try some dirty sh*t to get us suspended to but one thing. JOE MADDON > terry francota or whatever that homos name is , hes horrible
Why would any Boston player try to start a melee and hurt their team in the ALCS? That is just a.ssine. Also, if you can't spell his name, look it up. Also, I like how a guy who has one playoff series victory is better than a guy with two rings.
 10-07-2008, 02:37 PM         #30
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dc3003 said:
o ya boston we been brawling with yall fukers for about 6 seasons to. im talking about the days b4 you youngbucks even remember when we used to riot yall fukers and there would be like 8 people getting beaned every time we played yall. this is like the biggest fukin rivalry ever in my eyes. well maybe if we play philly in the next round cause we own that city to. but seriously these are 2 teams that do not like eachother, do not like the coaches, and do not like the fans. hell we dont even like the whole sh*tty a.ss city off boston everyone talking all funny. u try that sh*t around the south and get knocked the fuk out. u see a few wanna b cats trying to rep boston down here ,thinkin there hard. but they usually get put in there place pretty quick. the only people we let slide are the older white people who never wre from boston anyways they just jumped on the wagon years ago b4 we even had a team. bring on all the sh*t talkin i dont give a fuk. we most likely are gonna win this sh*t, if not were gonna be better than yall the next 4 years anyways. so bring on the sh*t talking thats all yall jock sniffers can do. well that and try to buy a championship
What is this dumbass talking about? Acting like its a Sox/Yankees series, this aint a rivalry just a one season clash.
 10 years ago '06        #31
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 smokeweed101. said:
What is this dumbass talking about? Acting like its a Sox/Yankees series, this aint a rivalry just a one season clash.
Nobody even worried about the Rays until this year, this n*gga got on one like they been a threat
 10-07-2008, 02:49 PM         #32
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:
Nobody even worried about the Rays until this year, this n*gga got on one like they been a threat
I know he is lying because no one went to the games, every fan in Tampa was wearing Sox jerseys until this years playoffs.

I guess the Sox fans were throwing sh*t and attacking each other.
 10 years ago '06        #33
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
i cant believe this is the best "rivalry" he has seen.
clearly he hasnt watch any sox vs yanks series in his life.
 10 years ago '04        #34
two-face 68 heat pts68
space
avatar space
space
$39,994 | Props total: 40839 40839
 Manny05 said:
i cant believe this is the best "rivalry" he has seen.
clearly he hasnt watch any sox vs yanks series in his life.
dont noone care about the yanks /sox series in my house. we been brawling with yall 4 years yall may have not just been watching the games vs the rays, but since at least 6 years ago we have been getting beaned by yall pitchers and same 4 ours. we have rumbled with yall at least 5 times in the past 4 years , know your sh*t newby. i cant believe how ignorant boston fans are holy sh*t, go on u tube or some sh*t im sure youll see some links on there
 10 years ago '04        #35
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 dc3003 said:
rays in 4, lol boston r u serious? yall suk and all that fan base aint gonnA MAtter were to good. do yall not watch baseball? does anyone think the rays won some type of lottery to get into the playoffs? we been pounding clubs all year including anaheim , and including boston. o ya that s right i get it . we dont have any experience i 4got. lol we dont need that sh*t cause we have a new baller step up every night.... sonnastine> beckett


HAHA.. guy, your team doesn't even like you.. Tampa Bay might as well be Boston seeing as the only sell outs you clowns ever get(except for the playoff bandwagoning) is when you clowns play the Sox.


OUR FANS PAID FOR YOUR TEAM!

 dc3003 said:
and do not like the fans.
We don't know your fans! You never had any!
 dc3003 said:
hell we dont even like the whole sh*tty a.ss city off boston everyone talking all funny. u try that sh*t around the south and get knocked the fuk out. u see a few wanna b cats trying to rep boston down here ,thinkin there hard. but they usually get put in there place pretty quick.
HAHAHAHA
since when do you f*gs even care about the Rays?

Fall back son, you're trying WAYYYYY too hard. Everyone knows you guys don't have fans.

 dc3003 said:
dont noone care about the yanks /sox series in my house. we been brawling with yall 4 years yall may have not just been watching the games vs the rays, but since at least 6 years ago we have been getting beaned by yall pitchers and same 4 ours. we have rumbled with yall at least 5 times in the past 4 years , know your sh*t newby. i cant believe how ignorant boston fans are holy sh*t, go on u tube or some sh*t im sure youll see some links on there
He's not saying they didn't f!ght.. he's saying it's sad that you consider it the "biggest rivalry ever"


Last edited by tommymm96; 10-07-2008 at 07:07 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #36
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,414 | Props total: 102 102
i went to a yankees game in tampa last year,felt like i was in ny with all the yankee fans there.

the rays own mascot got clowned out of the stadium by all the yankee fans
 10 years ago '04        #37
two-face 68 heat pts68
space
avatar space
space
$39,994 | Props total: 40839 40839
to all the jackasses that think if your a true fan u have to go to the game every night, hmm lets seee. if tv wasnt marketable y do they show it on tv then? do teams make money on merchandise? hmm i think they do. and how many wins do u get for selling out a game? o wait thats right u get swept. fans dont matter u fukin idiots the team matters, and its our biggest rivalry dumbass, read the fukin .gif on the top of the page next to the other sporting news . do u have a clue? or r u talking from your a.ss?
 10 years ago '05        #38
BoSox84 
space
avatar space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
I've noticed that aside from this year, a lot of the drama that happened in the past years involved Big Papi. I was just thinking about it, every time that I can think of before the Coco sh*t was around Papi. Except for the Pedro sh*t waaaay back in the day
 10 years ago '04        #39
two-face 68 heat pts68
space
avatar space
space
$39,994 | Props total: 40839 40839
4 the dumbasses to read like the loyal redsox fans that know everything and when i was saying this sh*t a day b4 this article was written i was called a liaR AND a newcomer to basebALL. obviously im a fool to even argue with you dumbasses

Exactly why the Boston Red Sox and Tampa Bay Rays tangle so much is hard to tell. Blame it on a high-and-tight pitch here, a hard slide there. Whatever, this much is true: The teams playing in the AL championship series sure get into a lot of scraps. "There's no hatred," injured Red Sox pitcher Curt Schilling insisted Tuesday in an e-mail to The a.ssociated Press.

ADVERTISEMENT

"It's more a combination of talent/personalities and place than anything, I think. For years Tampa Bay was looked down on and the Sox were one of the powerhouse teams. The start to respectability is as much an attitude as it is talent and a few years ago the Rays, I think, got tired of being pushed around," he wrote.

That's kind of how Sarah Palin sees it, too.

"I know that earlier some of the experts this year were kind of tough on the Rays. I've been there," the Republican vice presidential candidate said Monday during a speech in Clearwater, Fla. "But what a difference a season can make, and now the Rays, in the playoffs for the first time ever."

Even before their rise to prominence, the Rays were plenty feisty. They've scuffled with the Red Sox at least a half-dozen times this decade, punctuated by a wild brawl at Fenway Park in June that resulted in eight players getting suspended.

"You know, we've had some good battles with them all year," Boston pitcher Jon Lester said.

Other matchups in the majors get more attention, be it Yankees-Red Sox or Cubs-Cardinals or Dodgers-Giants. But there is no baseball rivalry that's more spirited than Tampa Bay-Boston.
 10 years ago '04        #40
two-face 68 heat pts68
space
avatar space
space
$39,994 | Props total: 40839 40839
wait does it say at least half a dozen times this decade? ill be fukin damn? how did i know that? lets see? hmmm i watch the rays play, while yall n*ggaz think u know i know i know. fukin jokers i would love this to be real life and call yall bi*ches out face to face, not because your boston fans, but because your ignorant
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 25
Forget these white girls, I need some variation, ESPECIALLY IF SHE'S VERY ASIAN
15 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
284 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Article inside Reboot your router
48 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Do All Compasses Point Towards the GARDEN OF EDEN?
59 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Article inside A$AP Rocky Outsells Pusha T w/ No Buzz In 1st Week Sales Prediction (..
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
May 25 - Trump declares US will ‘dominate the oceans,
24 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside What streaming on Twitch has done to my life :wadesad:
73 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
266 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy