ALCS Official Thread: Tampa Bay Rays vs. Boston Red Sox

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
190 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-16-2008, 08:59 AM         #321
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rmemo said:
hey, rays are burying themselves right now pitching kazmir instead of shields.
True story, if Beckett comes back slightly healthy this will bite them in the a.ss Game 6.
 9 years ago '05        #322
MATIX 
space
space
$7,987 | Props total: 67 67
well yea i think its dumb. d*ck k is too good.
but i dont see why they would put kaz out there. maybe to have jackson or price follow him after like 4 or 5 innings?
maybe they just want to try to win it at home. but if they can pull it up off they will have shields in the
 9 years ago '04        #323
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 dc3003 said:
and u were never reppin a presidential canditate in your .gif b4 a black one was running so stfu racist
guy.. what the fu*k are you even talking about? each one of your posts is dumber than the last.
 9 years ago '07        #324
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 dc3003 said:
and u were never reppin a presidential canditate in your .gif b4 a black one was running so stfu racist
so you admit it? don't deny it, the only actual Rays fan i can think of is the guy who's always screaming at the Trop, I remember always hearing him when Sox played down there. i dont know who everyone else in the stadium is, or where they came from. Kazmir even said the fans sucked
 9 years ago '04        #325
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
so you admit it? don't deny it, the only actual Rays fan i can think of is the guy who's always screaming at the Trop, I remember always hearing him when Sox played down there. i dont know who everyone else in the stadium is, or where they came from. Kazmir even said the fans sucked
hahahahaha I know that guy.. you forgot to add Hulk Hogan and that dude from the nasty Boys
 9 years ago '04        #326
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
 slimwillie said:
Redsox nation didn't exist until 04
the term "red sox nation" didn't exist but to even suggest the sox didn't have one of the, if not the, biggest fanbases in any sport in the country, would be retarded.
 9 years ago '04        #327
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
They came up with the term for profit. It's an additional source of revenue that requires the Sox organization to pay NOTHING but print up some sh*tty little cards and enter a name into a database.
The Red Sox fanbase was 98% as big then as it is now.
 9 years ago '07        #328
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,839 | Props total: 2521 2521
^^get'em!
 9 years ago '05        #329
MATIX 
space
space
$7,987 | Props total: 67 67
 slimwillie said:
98% is a number you made up in your head. weak a.ss n*gga come with facts not made up numbers.

Fact

before 04 the Yankess sold more gear then any team in MLB and it wasn't even close. after 04 The Yankees still sell more but Boston has somehow become alot more popular and is right behind NY in sales
fact. but luckily there is revenue sharing :greetings10:
 10-16-2008, 12:23 PM         #330
HR_Paperstacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
they had fans but nothing like the frontrunning thats going on now

I mean come on why did they wait til 04 to come up with the term?
Red Sox Nation is a term given to fans of the Boston Red Sox. The phrase "Red Sox Nation" was first used by Boston Globe feature writer Nathan Cobb in an October 20, 1986 article about split allegiances among fans in Connecticut during the 1986 World Series between the Red Sox and the New York Mets. The phrase was popularized by the 1996 book At Fenway: Dispatches From Red Sox Nation (ISBN 0-5177-0104-9) by Globe columnist Dan Shaughnessy

Oh...that's a shame.
 9 years ago '04        #331
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,232 | Props total: 541 541
^^get'em!
 10-16-2008, 12:39 PM         #332
HR_Paperstacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
blog by a redsox fan isn't proof of anything. and it's funny no-one heard the term til 04 :greetings10:
So an actual book from eight years before they won a title, that you could hold in your hands, with it in the title means nothing to you? I'm sure there was a wide conspiracy from every Red Sox fan in America to conspire to come up with a fake book from eight years before they won a title.

Last edited by HR_Paperstacks; 10-16-2008 at 12:40 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #333
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
 slimwillie said:
blog by a redsox fan isn't proof of anything. and it's funny no-one heard the term til 04 :greetings10:
what I don't understand is why you come in like every Boston sports thread and start bi*ching and attacking...like did someone from Boston r*pe your moms or something...cuz all you do is come in and bi*ch and complain and try to make points nobody even gives a fu*k about ...like cot damn do something with your pathetic life
 10-16-2008, 12:43 PM         #334
HR_Paperstacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 {XtoDaZ} said:
what I don't understand is why you come in like every Boston sports thread and start bi*ching and attacking...like did someone from Boston r*pe your moms or something...cuz all you do is come in and bi*ch and complain and try to make points nobody even gives a fu*k about ...like cot damn do something with your pathetic life
He's just mad that Brian Dawkins is washed up as fu*k.
 9 years ago '04        #335
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
 slimwillie said:
98% is a number you made up in your head. weak a.ss n*gga come with facts not made up numbers.

Fact

before 04 the Yankess sold more gear then any team in MLB and it wasn't even close. after 04 The Yankees still sell more but Boston has somehow become alot more popular and is right behind NY in sales
It's like talking to a fu*king 6-year old. Boston has always been, and will always be, one of the largest baseball markets in the country.
 9 years ago '04        #336
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
 slimwillie said:
is that the best you could do? did some1 from boston fu*k your girl/rape your moms

come on dawg originality is a key to getting some1 to

now take your non speaking burrito a.ss to the Phillies thread and see all the Saux fans that are hating. I guess some1 in Philly fu*ked their moms to :greetings10:
who needs originality when someone already ethered your skinny Dhalsim looking a.ss
 10-16-2008, 01:12 PM         #337
HR_Paperstacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
a Philadelphian who like the sox

did the Redsox thank the fans sitting at home in Philly after they won?

I don''t care if Dawkins is washed up it happens to all the best players.

1 can say Ortiz is washed up since Manny left
Ortiz is pretty washed up unless he loses some weight and gets his mind right. And I've never really been a fan of any of the Philly teams, even when I was little. So I just went on my own way in all the sports. I'm not gonna turn this into some e-feud. Congrats on getting to the ship.
 9 years ago '05        #338
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
id be lying if i said i wasnt nervous...last year we had alot less injuries to come back from a 3-1

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '05        #339
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
A BAD SIGN

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '05        #340
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy