most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
115 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #81
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9513 9513
 Schavez98 said:
All I want to know is how does a punch of off one heel (not even two because the dude has his leg up in a stay the hell away from me position) knock him on his a.ss like that. I know he was in a bad position, but he dropped like a sack of potatoes. Then it was obvious he didn't know what the hell to do when dude wouldn't stop punching.
When kimbo had his weight movin forward on him, Seth just directed his momentum downward by hittin him with an overhand. He didn't knock kimbo out, just off balance. Kimbo fell forward and Seth was quick enough to ground and pound. That's when he lost. It wasn't a flash KO.
 9 years ago '06        #82
M!XTAPEsniper™ 
space
space
$688 | Props total: 9 9
 Twista740 said:

[pic - click to view]

No. I was there. One, he's not an unknown f!ghter. Two, Kimbo is a gimmick. He did his thing out here f!ghting in the streets on cam but even he can get caught. Btw, that young kid is good. Not good like gooooood, but definitly not unknown or horrible either. It was funny though. The whole situation. No Shamrock. 13 second knockout. Shamrock must be like, "damnn I would've won if I hadn't faked this". Anyway. Worth watching, I wanted to see Andre f!ght so I was gonna jet after that f!ght. Worth the unpopular matchup.
 10-06-2008, 11:26 AM         #83
804jow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cuddyduce said:
straight up, it was a fluke kimbo shoulda ate his food

basically....and the ref stopped it too early. i seen dudes take waayy worse beatens before
 9 years ago '08        #84
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
wow there are a lot of kimbo haters. yes he lost get off his d*ck. Kimbo himself said that street f!ghting mentality was given up by him once he became a professional. Which means he would have to train for his opponents and not just take anyone on. Come on pay attention you morons. Also don't blame kimbo because people hype him up, that man is just trying to get paper.
 10-06-2008, 12:07 PM         #85
c_vlasak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just shows how over hyped kimbo is. my money was on shamrock, when he got injured i thought kimbo was gunna rock seth. watchign kimbo get knocked out was classic, everyone was wylin out.
 10-06-2008, 03:09 PM         #86
Tha_D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everyone sayin 'the f!ght was stopped prematurely' 'kimbo was getting up' reminds me of that first f!ght Slice 'lost' to the cop. Dude was a mangled mess and his crew were slowin the count n yellin at him to get up, like they all feed on the guy getting mashed. Sick.
 9 years ago '04        #87
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 Tha_D said:
Everyone sayin 'the f!ght was stopped prematurely' 'kimbo was getting up' reminds me of that first f!ght Slice 'lost' to the cop. Dude was a mangled mess and his crew were slowin the count n yellin at him to get up, like they all feed on the guy getting mashed. Sick.
Learn the MMA rule and you will understand why the f!ght was stopped...

After learning the rule watch the f!ght again and you will realize why it was stopped...
 9 years ago '06        #88
ALPHABETBOY 
space
space
space
$670 | Props total: 3 3
The f!ght was fixed if u ask me
 10-06-2008, 05:35 PM         #89
heyyo545 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
IT WAS SETUP...SETUP FOR KIMBO TO WIN

Seth Petruzelli: Elite XC ‘didn’t want me to take’ Kimbo Slice down

“My original plan was to throw out push kicks, have him think that I’m gonna throw them more, and then to shoot in on him, obviously. But the promoters kind of hinted to me, and they gave me the money to stand and trade with him. They didn’t want me to take him down, let’s just put it that way. It was worth my while to try to stand up and punch with him.”

protecting kimbo this whole time

1. bo cantrell (lost 4 of his last 4 f!ghts before the kimbo f!ght)
2. tank abbott (lost 11 out of his last 14 f!ghts before the kimbo f!ght)
3. james thompson (lost 6 of his last 8 f!ghts before the kimbo f!ght)
4. ken shamrock (lost 8 out of his last 10 f!ghts before the kimbo f!ght)
 10-06-2008, 06:45 PM         #90
heyyo545 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billionaire said:
seth got lucky..end of story

so all the seth fanboys and kimbo fanboys should shutup already..
bullsh*t. you're a fu*king idiot.

you dont get lucky when you knock somebody out whos charging at you with their hands down.

thats called reality, you moron

take your l and move on
 9 years ago '05        #91
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,295 | Props total: 2500 2500
 heyyo545 said:
IT WAS SETUP...SETUP FOR KIMBO TO WIN

Seth Petruzelli: Elite XC ‘didn’t want me to take’ Kimbo Slice down

“My original plan was to throw out push kicks, have him think that I’m gonna throw them more, and then to shoot in on him, obviously. But the promoters kind of hinted to me, and they gave me the money to stand and trade with him. They didn’t want me to take him down, let’s just put it that way. It was worth my while to try to stand up and punch with him.”

protecting kimbo this whole time

1. bo cantrell (lost 4 of his last 4 f!ghts before the kimbo f!ght)
2. tank abbott (lost 11 out of his last 14 f!ghts before the kimbo f!ght)
3. james thompson (lost 6 of his last 8 f!ghts before the kimbo f!ght)
4. ken shamrock (lost 8 out of his last 10 f!ghts before the kimbo f!ght)
it this is true then elitexc is done. they might as well sell the company to affliction or just close it down completely. every agent and there f!ghter will not even think of signing to elitexc now that they know eventually that they will be set-up to take a fall.

its going to be interesting to see how the shaw brothers react to this statement. if indeed Petruzelli did say that.

Last edited by HiRolliN; 10-06-2008 at 06:51 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #92
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,073 | Props total: 1846 1846
Kimbo is over hyped and overrated garbage
 10-06-2008, 11:43 PM         #93
Tha_D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unkn0wn said:
Learn the MMA rule and you will understand why the f!ght was stopped...

After learning the rule watch the f!ght again and you will realize why it was stopped...
Not disputing the stoppage, im talking about Slice's first street f!ghts, the one he 'lost'.
 9 years ago '04        #94
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9513 9513
^^^
hahaha at the avi comment

yea man the f!ght wasn't stopped prematurely. Kimbo couldn't defend himself. Seth landed like 6-7 straight shots. Kimbo's eye was cut on top and on bottom. If it would have kept going, it wouldn't have changed the outcome. Someone would have just been even more hurt.
 9 years ago '04        #95
Beat Snatcher 
space
space
$1,520 | Props total: 19 19
ummm kimbo took a hit and more or less slipped or lost his balance (that hit wasn't even serious)... i've seen kimbo let other f!ghters hit him in the face (alot bigger then whatever dudes name was).. so at the end of the day kinbo took a hit lost his grounding dude starts punching, half of the punches wasn't even connecting (looked bad though) ref jumped in... end of f!ght..
 10-08-2008, 08:04 PM         #96
Newsince 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol @ some of these posts.

1) WTF at dood saying he's got a weak chin. Dood got rocked from a temple punch, he hit the canvas after that the hammerfists was just follow-ups that added to it.
2)Seth isn't Unknown. He's not Chuck Liddell status when it comes to popularity. But the guy was on Ultimate f!ghter, f!ght Night, etc.
3)Ken did not back out the f!ght. The Florida Athletic Commision barred him from f!ghting that night due to a cut. and they can be strict.
4)Lmao @ I seen Kimbo take a hit before. THose guys were untrained and pretty much a.ss, an UNTRAINED Kimbo mopped the floor with them. Lmao @ losing footing.
5)At the ref. stopped it too early. LOL! the f!ght was done, Kimbo didn't know where he was at. After the stoppage he thought the Ref was Seth and was shooting in for a takedown.

Last edited by Newsince; 10-08-2008 at 08:14 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #97
THuG LYFe 198 heat pts198
space
space
$2,846 | Props total: 266 266
I just watched it on Youtube.

Garbage.
 9 years ago '04        #98
orv 
space
space
$4,297 | Props total: 1684 1684

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
85 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
56 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
187 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy