Oct 5 - Kimbo Slice Takes First MMA Loss To Unknown Fighter

most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
187 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
194 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
24 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #61
TCV|m 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,997 | Props total: 27 27
i knew petruzelli would win this f!ght ive seen him f!ght lots of times in the UFC hes well rounded and he almost beat matt hamill kimbo had a better chance to beat shamrock but shamrock would beat kimbo as well hes too experienced kimbo got started in MMA far too late in life to ever gain enough skills to be a top contender
 9 years ago '07        #62
inextricabLflow 
space
space
space
$211 | Props total: 1 1
krazy.
 9 years ago '05        #63
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,266 | Props total: 2458 2458
 TCV said:
i knew petruzelli would win this f!ght ive seen him f!ght lots of times in the UFC hes well rounded and he almost beat matt hamill kimbo had a better chance to beat shamrock but shamrock would beat kimbo as well hes too experienced kimbo got started in MMA far too late in life to ever gain enough skills to be a top contender
exactly. kimbo's 35years old. he only has 3 maybe 5 years max before he reaches the point of retirement unless he want to be in denial like shamrock.

the only person to ever f!ght in there 40's and still kick a.ss is randy couture.

i hope kimbo is making some good financial decision with the money hes making from elitexc because hes going too need it in few years when he retires.
 9 years ago '07        #64
yella-fella5 
space
space
$224 | Props total: 8 8
props
 10-05-2008, 11:10 PM         #65
badbubz03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wanna see a rematch, it ended way to quickly to really see who was the best f!ghter i think dude got lucky that he caught kimbo off guard. but at the same token just shows you shouldnt underestimate anyone.
 10-05-2008, 11:33 PM         #66
brian8947 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The excuses being made are hilarious. f!ght was fixed? It would make no sense for them to fix the f!ght and have Kimbo lose, considering he's the only reason EliteXC exists and his previous f!ght was pretty much an obvious fix for Kimbo. Kimbo isnt a good MMA f!ghter, not even close. Actually, as an MMA f!ghter, he sucks. There's no such thing as "lucky", Kimbo needed a lot of referee help to beat some bum last time and got KO'ed in 14 seconds this time, in my book he's 0-2 against actual f!ghters under the age of 45.

Last edited by brian8947; 10-05-2008 at 11:35 PM..
 10-05-2008, 11:40 PM         #67
bigox420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 screen_name said:

[pic - click to view]

Great pic. There was nothing wrong with the stoppage.:blahblah: Stop crying about your favorite f!ghter getting KO'd. Even Kimbo would tell you he lost. I hope now maybe EXC will put together some real main events and not a 3-0 f!ghter who has fought no top ranked f!ghter. Even a ranked f!ghter.

4 of the f!ghter Seth has fought. Wilson Gouveia, Matt Hamill, Dan Severn, Gan McGee.

Kimbo has fought. Ray Mercer, Bo Cantrell, David "TANK" Abbott, James Thompson, Seth Petruzelli.

Now Seth did not win all of those f!ghts but It is a HUGE difference in competition. If you disagree you should stop watching MMA and take up watching Boxing or Wrestling. Stop making excuses for Kimbo losing I bet you he is not. :sad34:
 9 years ago '04        #68
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,323 | Props total: 1296 1296
@ some of you pussies needing tampons...

dude got lucky, he was backing the fu*k up looking all shook... Kimbo got caught and lost fair and square ...

youtube movies Kimbo even let dudes take their best punches while he is just standing there and this pasty goof grazes him and takes the W
 10-06-2008, 01:05 AM         #69
exclusive501 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GetOnMahLevel said:
i thought the f!ght was stopped prematurely for the simple fact that he only got hit with 1 maybe 2 "good" shots when he went down.. but ehh.. i'm not a ref..

my favorite part of the f!ght was after he got knocked out and they were lookin at a replay and one of the announcers said somethin like "..and kimbo has no slice" hahaha..
yo i heard that lol funny as hell
 10-06-2008, 01:14 AM         #70
Arkanjal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ike! said:
I'm not familiar with elite xc rules, so someone who is please let me know, when is the ref supposed to stop a f!ght?

I know in most promotions that a ref stops the f!ght when the f!ghter in trouble stops defending himself.

Kimbo clearly was not defending himself at all when he hit the ground. So my only question is: is the elite xc rule the same, or different? If it's the same, then the ref was correct, I've seen f!ghts stopped for a lot LESS than that.

Now, the back of the head thing could be a legit complaint. To picture what "back of the head" counts as, picture yourself wearing headphones; anything behind that is "back of head" in MMA. I haven't seen a high quality replay, but some of the hits were questionable.

Everyone needs to chill though. Everyone knows Kimbo is just a glorified street f!ghter used for promotion reasons only. With training and conditioning he could be amazing, but so far he's not.
The rules are the same as any other MMA org. The ref stops the f!ght when a f!ghter can't defend himself or submits. In Kimbo's case, he wasn't/couldn't defend himself, so the ref stopped in.

the back of the head thing has been debated before, and Seth did NOT hit him in the back of the head. You have one definition, but most refs consider the back of the head as being basically just the top of the neck (imagine a person with a mohawk instead of headphones). while on all fours, Kimbo was hit on top of the head and on the shoulders (honestly, most of the shots missed until Kimbo layed on his back).
 9 years ago '04        #71
orv 
space
space
$4,292 | Props total: 1660 1660
LOL... Ya'll only like Kimbo because he's black and resembles Rick Ross. If he's your favorite f!ghter then you have low standards and close to no f!ghting sk!ll yourself.
 10-06-2008, 01:25 AM         #72
imaged 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
You guys above forget one thing... That man was put down by a JAB!!!

And you're telling me if the ref allowed him to get up he'd have ate the kid? In what fu*king world do you people live.

He's lucky it was stopped. Kimbo was eating nothing but punches. He had no idea where he was.
Word...He tried to take the ref down!...And it was not JUST a jab...Seth threw it standing on ONE LEG! Kimbo was a hype machine who got in the cage, finally, with a f!ghter who wasn't a washed 40+ year old has-been. This is what happened. No surprise to me at all. Only the MMA newbies were shocked and only the newbies thought this was luck.

Last edited by imaged; 10-06-2008 at 01:31 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #73
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 Twista740 said:

[pic - click to view]

come on, you sad kids making excuses for kimbos wackass

he got caught lunging in, and lost the f!ght as a result

it wasnt luck, petruzelli isnt a bad f!ghter
 9 years ago '05        #74
Schavez98 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,360 | Props total: 1265 1265
All I want to know is how does a punch of off one heel (not even two because the dude has his leg up in a stay the hell away from me position) knock him on his a.ss like that. I know he was in a bad position, but he dropped like a sack of potatoes. Then it was obvious he didn't know what the hell to do when dude wouldn't stop punching.
 9 years ago '04        #75
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
i knew it
 10-06-2008, 09:47 AM         #76
billionaire 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
seth got lucky..end of story

so all the seth fanboys and kimbo fanboys should shutup already..
 10-06-2008, 10:16 AM         #77
aRes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Too bad Petruzelli isnt a no name. he was on the ultimate f!ghter
 9 years ago '04        #78
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 SWFLA said:
Seth Petruzelli dropped him! I couldnt believe it! Kimbo's got a weak chin yall, thats all there is to it. I been waiting a long time for the Shamrock vs Kimbo and I thought Kimbo had a chance in that one. Seth Petruzelli is from the 239, where i'm at...good for him....
he's also gay...proud of that??

sh*ts crazy,kimbo got knocked out by a gay dude.his career is basically over.
 9 years ago '05        #79
YungAThePrince 
space
space
$648 | Props total: 0 0
im laughing at all these ppl making excuses. Any ref in the business would have stopped the f!ght. Kimbo was fu*king out of it. If you were paying attention he was trying to wrestle with the fu*king referee. Kimbo got knocked out and all you ppl are gonna just sit and make excuses for him.

I would love to see a rematch btw.

O and btw to the guy that said that Kimbo was the only one at a disadvantage because he had no training for Seth, You are a fu*king retard.

Where was Seths training for Kimbo?

Neither knew they were going to be f!ghting each other so they were both at an equal disadvantage.

He thought he was gonna go in there and beat up a no name that was way more experienced than him. Its his own damn fault
 9 years ago '04        #80
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,155 | Props total: 9480 9480
Yall are fu*kin' retarded. First fools who know nothing about mma say Seth Petruzelli is a no name that just came out of nowhere. Dude's more of a vet than kimbo was. Dude has held titles and all.

Second ya'll say dude's gay cuz he has pink hair. Grow the fu*k up. Yea his hair is horrible, but he'd knock your scrawny a.ss out too.

Hop off kimbo's nutz. Dude got handled. And you think it's lucky for someone to sock another fool right in the face? You think he did it by accident.

It's funny how these 120lb high school f*gs think they got it all figured out and know everything about everything. Ya'll think an MMA f!ght is what you got in last week during passing period.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
204 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy