Oct 5 - Kimbo Slice Takes First MMA Loss To Unknown Fighter

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #41
realkilla3 
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 2516 2516
 Twista740 said:

[pic - click to view]

thank you if any of you ever were in a f!ght and did some sh*t like this consider yourself lucky as hell. this dude was running for his life and landed a punch in a gay attempt to defend himself from being knocked out. if they fought three more times right after that i bet three times dude would have got a face full of mat.
 9 years ago '04        #42
orv 
space
space
$4,296 | Props total: 1678 1678
 realkilla3 said:
thank you if any of you ever were in a f!ght and did some sh*t like this consider yourself lucky as hell. this dude was running for his life and landed a punch in a gay attempt to defend himself from being knocked out. if they fought three more times right after that i bet three times dude would have got a face full of mat.
Since he's so gay; why don't you f!ght him?
 9 years ago '04        #43
ike! 4 heat pts
space
space
$822 | Props total: 100 100
I'm not familiar with elite xc rules, so someone who is please let me know, when is the ref supposed to stop a f!ght?

I know in most promotions that a ref stops the f!ght when the f!ghter in trouble stops defending himself.

Kimbo clearly was not defending himself at all when he hit the ground. So my only question is: is the elite xc rule the same, or different? If it's the same, then the ref was correct, I've seen f!ghts stopped for a lot LESS than that.

Now, the back of the head thing could be a legit complaint. To picture what "back of the head" counts as, picture yourself wearing headphones; anything behind that is "back of head" in MMA. I haven't seen a high quality replay, but some of the hits were questionable.

Everyone needs to chill though. Everyone knows Kimbo is just a glorified street f!ghter used for promotion reasons only. With training and conditioning he could be amazing, but so far he's not.
 9 years ago '07        #44
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
clearly, kimbo took a fall
 9 years ago '06        #45
Mr.Heismen 
space
space
$3,163 | Props total: 7 7
one this n*gga was scared as hell cause he kept backin up and 2. if u watch the whole thing the ref was tryin to stop the f!ght soon as kimbo hit the ground and then when the ref was able to get in there he was sitting on kimbos neck not allowing him to get up i think it was fixed
 10-05-2008, 04:04 PM         #46
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BRAZZ said:
^very true..hopefully after this match he'll realize that he ISNT that great..hes good but not as great as the media tries to portray him to be
He already knew he wasn't that good. He's said it TIME AND TIME AGAIN.
 10-05-2008, 04:05 PM         #47
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr.Heismen said:
one this n*gga was scared as hell cause he kept backin up and 2. if u watch the whole thing the ref was tryin to stop the f!ght soon as kimbo hit the ground and then when the ref was able to get in there he was sitting on kimbos neck not allowing him to get up i think it was fixed
Shut the fu*k up you dumb fu*king bi*ch. The ref wasn't sure if Kimbo was out when he was on all fours or not. He DIDNT' stop it until Kimbo was LAYING ON HIS BACK DEFENSELESS....Kimbo was OUT.
 10-05-2008, 04:08 PM         #48
screen_name 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '05        #49
lyrical.obsessi 
space
space
space
$2,496 | Props total: 0 0
kimbo wasnt out kimbo was down
hands down, like i said the kid was scared he backed into the corner
as soon as the match started

like they say you get 1 free hit
better knock me the fu*k out

Kimbo Vs. That Guy (fu*k his name)
The Sequel
be ready for that sh*t
 10-05-2008, 04:41 PM         #50
mac-swift 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if u look after he knocked kimbo down, he hit him like 5 times in the back of the head!!! i think that kimbo was down and pissed cuz ken bi*ched out and didnt even care about this f!ght!!! i give him props for even taking the f!ght cuz he didnt have 2!!! but he shouldnt have took it!!!
 9 years ago '04        #51
orv 
space
space
$4,296 | Props total: 1678 1678
He didn't get hit on the back of his head 5 times... If he didn't wanna get hit on the back of the head-- he shouldn't have given his back.
 9 years ago '05        #52
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
There was one hit that looks like it grazed his head. But I dont think thats back of his head.
 9 years ago '04        #53
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
lol @ kimbo.. he said he has the ability to see the punches before they come.. I guess that turned off last night.
 10-05-2008, 06:33 PM         #54
Natiboy00 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can anybody say Glass Joe?
 9 years ago '05        #55
Dopeskill 
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 0 0
 Twista740 said:

[pic - click to view]

ROFL... good f!ghters don't let their opponent get lucky
 9 years ago '04        #56
Ghettlost 
space
space
$789 | Props total: 24 24
bs stoppage. kimbo got caught but he was never out...guess he tried to eat a few punches but if the ref wouldn't have stopped kimbo woulda grabbed dude
 10-05-2008, 08:04 PM         #57
dj75215 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BULLsh*t KIMBO SlICE WAS fu*k RAW NO RUBBER. RE-MATCH KIMBO k!ll THAT MAN
 9 years ago '06        #58
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,242 | Props total: 1558 1558
well dam i dont know if its luck no matter what if you f!ght you know you sometimes loose.But it was also that kimbo was so hyped up and made to be looked at as the unbeatable machine,but man you got to admit its not a good look.Hey its a f!ght sh*t most of the time its luck ive seen big cats get laid ou by little dudes all the time.
 9 years ago '04        #59
unstoppable 
space
space
space
$664 | Props total: 0 0
LOL at all the idiots saying seth was a no-namer. I been saying this since the beginning that kimbo is GARBAGE. You fools dont watch enough MMA to know so once you hear his name u get crazy and say he'll beat anyone that they put in front of him.

Here is his f!ght record

Also he was in the second season of the ultimate f!ghter and made it to the semi-finals... kimbo probably wouldnt of even made it into the house...
 9 years ago '04        #60
TNWTMP 
space
space
$1,649 | Props total: 13 13
Man....The white folks wanted that n*gga to lose anyway. But 14 seconds? Damn n*gga. And on top of that he dissed white dude in the beginning:disdain2:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
199 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Nintendo Switch - Life in colour
7 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy