Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
139 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-05-2008, 12:19 PM         #21
Twista740 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '05        #22
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,281 | Props total: 2471 2471
even before the f!ght started kimbo did not look confident at all.

oh well it was bound to happen sooner or later. there will even be a day when lesnar gets knocked out.

kimbo main concern now is if elitexc will give him the same amount of promotion in the future.
 10-05-2008, 12:35 PM         #23
mykedizzle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Street f!ghting is a long way from the MMA. I think the truth has come to the light. Kimbo's last f!ght on CBS lasted all rounds and he was exhausted from it. Now he gets in the cage and loses in 14 seconds. :smh2: I don't think Kimbo's all he seemed to be.
 10-05-2008, 12:44 PM         #24
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BRAZZ said:
^very true..hopefully after this match he'll realize that he ISNT that great..hes good but not as great as the media tries to portray him to be
well 1st of all he never said he was great, he always said he had alot of work to do.
 9 years ago '05        #25
JustinSane|M 
space
space
$2,966 | Props total: 17 17
I think we should keep in mind too that when the ref stopped the f!ght, Kimbo was on his way up. I think this is an issue in MMA in general. Kimbo got caught with a shot that dazzed him, then he hits the ground and is flooded with what looked to be little shots, nothing overly serious...of course the dude is gonna need a few seconds to collect himself. If you watch the playback too, Kimbo got hit with I think 2 or 3 solid shots to back of the head...Anyone remember Lesnars first f!ght when not only was he pulled off Mir for a headshot, but lost a point? I'm not really a Kimbo supporter, but I don't think the f!ght should've been stopped and I think that the ref should've spotted those shots to the back of the head.

Last edited by JustinSane; 10-05-2008 at 12:50 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #26
lyrical.obsessi 
space
space
space
$2,496 | Props total: 0 0
 JustinSane said:
I think we should keep in mind too that when the ref stopped the f!ght, Kimbo was on his way up. I think this is an issue in MMA in general. Kimbo got caught with a shot that dazzed him, then he hits the ground and is flooded with what looked to be little shots, nothing overly serious...of course the dude is gonna need a few seconds to collect himself. If you watch the playback too, Kimbo got hit with I think 2 or 3 solid shots to back of the head...Anyone remember Lesnars first f!ght when not only was he pulled off Mir for a headshot, but lost a point? I'm not really a Kimbo supporter, but I don't think the f!ght should've been stopped and I think that the ref should've spotted those shots to the back of the head.

thats what i was saying......
 10-05-2008, 12:54 PM         #27
COcaine. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think kimbo got sh*tted on the ref shouldnt have stopped the f!ght so early. I understand why he did tho. But damn if kimbo woulda made it back to his feet... It would have been O.V
 10-05-2008, 12:58 PM         #28
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You guys above forget one thing... That man was put down by a JAB!!!

And you're telling me if the ref allowed him to get up he'd have ate the kid? In what fu*king world do you people live.

He's lucky it was stopped. Kimbo was eating nothing but punches. He had no idea where he was.
 10-05-2008, 01:06 PM         #29
PetedaSmete 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JustinSane said:
:applause: Finally a smart response. The ref clearly should have separated the two after the first strike to the back of Kimbo's head. The only mistake Kimbo made was in taking a f!ght with a guy he did not train to f!ght. I'm sure Seth knew Kimbo's strengths and weakness going into the f!ght yet Kimbo knew nothing about him. I would like to see a rematch where each f!ghter has had a considerable amount of time to study each other, and where the ref is not incompetent.
 9 years ago '04        #30
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
i thought the f!ght was stopped prematurely for the simple fact that he only got hit with 1 maybe 2 "good" shots when he went down.. but ehh.. i'm not a ref..

my favorite part of the f!ght was after he got knocked out and they were lookin at a replay and one of the announcers said somethin like "..and kimbo has no slice" hahaha..
 9 years ago '04        #31
haterade2885 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 102 102
 Tattered_Hoody said:
Lesnar is an athlete, Kimbo is not.

Lesnar >>> Kimbo
dude i'd feel bad for kimbo if that happened. if he loses to seth petruzelli on a bi*ch punch, then he has no chance against the real mma f!ghters. just get him like 5 more bums to f!ght, and elite xc will make a little more money.
 9 years ago '04        #32
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23
 lyrical.obsessi said:
you stfu im being serious
he got him down, it was a quick, sh*tty f!ght
tell the people that wanted to see shamrock get rapped that sh*t
some no namer came in and gave kimbo his first L
im not denying he lost

but the kid has pink hair its sad
What the fu*k does it matter what colour the dudes hair is? The dude beat the sh*t out of a neanderthal mofo
 9 years ago '04        #33
orv 
space
space
$4,296 | Props total: 1683 1683
LOL... I've been telling people for so long...
 9 years ago '04        #34
orv 
space
space
$4,296 | Props total: 1683 1683
LOL @ the Kimbo fanboys not giving up... YOUR MAN WAS NOT HITTING BACK! HE WAS LAID ON HIS BACK AND GETTING BLOWS TO THE FACE! You can say that they didn't hurt and that only 1 or 2 of them were clean but if only 1 or 2 punches were doing ANYTHING then he would've been able to do SOMETHING like guard his face maybe? Kimbo got owned. End of argument. f!ghting is situational. You've got to prepare for any situation that may arise; whether it be an ambush or the loss of an arm. He lost fair and square...
LOL... Boxden has more f!ghting experts than actual f!ghters...
 9 years ago '04        #35
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,515 | Props total: 6448 6448
yeah i was surprised to see him lose that fast. i was watching the osu-wisc game den flipped bk and i was like wow. well hopefully kimbo expands his moveset
 10-05-2008, 02:01 PM         #36
PetedaSmete 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 orv said:
LOL @ the Kimbo fanboys not giving up... YOUR MAN WAS NOT HITTING BACK! HE WAS LAID ON HIS BACK AND GETTING BLOWS TO THE FACE! You can say that they didn't hurt and that only 1 or 2 of them were clean but if only 1 or 2 punches were doing ANYTHING then he would've been able to do SOMETHING like guard his face maybe? Kimbo got owned. End of argument. f!ghting is situational. You've got to prepare for any situation that may arise; whether it be an ambush or the loss of an arm. He lost fair and square...
LOL... Boxden has more f!ghting experts than actual f!ghters...
Do you know the rules of MMA? Rewatch the match and you will clearly see Kimbo being struck in the back of his head, which is illegal in MMA. Ref should have separated the two right there, meaning Kimbo didn't lose fair and square.
 9 years ago '04        #37
Counterfeit215 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,885 | Props total: 4 4
 PetedaSmete said:
Do you know the rules of MMA? Rewatch the match and you will clearly see Kimbo being struck in the back of his head, which is illegal in MMA. Ref should have separated the two right there, meaning Kimbo didn't lose fair and square.
You're a kimbo fanboy. I watched the f!ght and the clip over and over and over again.Kimbo got knocked down with the jab, n when he rolled on his back n over he was getting shots to the side of the head not the back of the head. Its not Seths fault that kimbo was rolling onto his back...You cant stop and stand them up even if 1 punch hits the back of the head of kimbo while he's moving around, because its kimbos fault. Seth was throwing strikes clearly at kimbos side of the face Via why kimbo had a cut over his eye and under his eye. If kimbo didnt try gettin on his back he wouldnt have been hit in the back of the head if he even got hit in the head.

The f!ght wasn't stoped pre-maturally either. Kimbo wasn't / couldn't defend himself and he was out of it . You can see by what happened after they stopped he was out of it.

IMO Kimbo fanboys are looking for any reason for an excuse on the L. If Kimbo wasn't confident in his f!ghting skills he shouldn't have taken the f!ght with the new f!ghter at the last minute..

And the other thing. People are saying if kimbo got stood up that he would have eaten Seth???? Look at the end of the video after he is knocked out...Kimbo has no idea where is is at...he trys shooting on the ref and taking him down. The announcers even call it. Kimbo got put to sleep weather you like it or not. As a MMA fan im calling it clear...He got knocked out.
 10-05-2008, 03:06 PM         #38
Tha_D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He has a cut to the face because he was punched in the back of the head lol. Reigns over for now, Kimbo had to lose eventually. Dropped like a sack of spuds i have to say I was pretty wtf when I saw him drop.
 10-05-2008, 03:10 PM         #39
tru_overdose 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kimbo could beat up anyone on the planet in a street f!ght

but mma is a whole different monster
 10-05-2008, 03:17 PM         #40
samuel780 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
THE f!ght WAS SOME BULLsh*t MOTHERfu*kER GOT REAL LUCKY, SEE IF OLD DUDE WANT A REMATCH! REAL TALK
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy