Kimbo Slice vs. Ken Shamrock October 4th for EliteXC on CBS!

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Tom Savage concussion makes clear that NFL's protocol has major issues
11 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #221
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 jaybizzle said:
The chick sitting next to him looked way better than his old a.ss orange wife with white hair
im pretty sure that was his daughter....
 10-04-2008, 10:52 PM         #222
SEC >>> _______  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dana White has been reported to be laughing his a$$ off right now...
 9 years ago '04        #223
jaybizzle 
space
space
$3,323 | Props total: 9 9
 rippac4 said:
true but he wasn't put on TV, like on CBS, that's were you get money involved, not just a home video on youtube, hell everybody got youtube videos now, but he's now doing business, people who follow MMA know EliteXC is a fluke but the last time they were on TV they drew what a 6.5 rating so fluke or not they making money
Yeah they got good ratings because of there "internet sensation" Kimbo Slice, its not that hard to comprehend if Kimbo wasnt in EliteXC there ratings would be sh*t
 10-04-2008, 10:52 PM         #224
*Perry*  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
KIMBO Sucks thats The End Off Story He Was overrated Stop All The Conspiracy Bullsh*t
 9 years ago '04        #225
jaybizzle 
space
space
 TheMagicMan said:
im pretty sure that was his daughter....
I dont think so but i could be wrong, i seen somewhere hes dating a 30 year old
 9 years ago '08        #226
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,814 | Props total: 3446 3446
 TheMagicMan said:
Exactly...

They realized that more people wanted to see him get beat then cared to see him win. The novelty was wearing off, so whats the next best thing...Bring in a "no-name" kid and let him knock kimbo out...

and from now on, he'll be known as the "Kimbo k!ller"

Marketing101, when you see your product is dying, use what little bit you can of the old to bring in the new....They will have this pink haired dude on the next card...believe it.
Do you think Don King was happy when Buster Douglas knocked out Mike Tyson?
Hell no, you know why, because he knew that Buster would not be the cash cow mike was. And how do you figure they are going to market this dude into something big when everyone knew that Kimbo isn't that good in the first place. What do you think reporters are saying right now. They are saying Kimbo got exposed by an average light HW. You will not see Seth on the cover of any magazine or getting any kind of big endorsement deals because of this.
 10-04-2008, 10:55 PM         #227
SEC >>> _______  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMagicMan said:
The pink haired dude will be all over ESPN and talk shows on monday, dubbed the Kimbo k!ller....ya'll callin me stupid? ya'll are too dense to see what Elite is doing...they knew their time was running out. If ken shamrock beats him, who the fu*k cares...but if some young gun, out of nowhere....please, I forget sometimes where im posting this...
Preach...:applause: :dancingcool: :applause: :dancingcool: :applause:
 9 years ago '05        #228
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1317 1317
fu*k a Kimbo Slice :laughing0::fawkdance::mad45::violent-smiley-070::party0026::MattMan_foshizzle:
 9 years ago '04        #229
KtodaC 16 heat pts16
space
space
$909 | Props total: 82 82
Take that queerimbo slice
 9 years ago '04        #230
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
 PEK said:
Hell no, you know why, because he knew that Buster would not be the cash cow mike was. And how do you figure they are going to market this dude into something big when everyone knew that Kimbo isn't that good in the first place. What do you think reporters are saying right now. They are saying Kimbo got exposed by an average light HW. You will not see Seth on the cover of any magazine or getting any kind of big endorsement deals because of this.
Buster Douglass wasn't subbed in to f!ght mike tyson 2 hours before the f!ght either...If kimbo had prepared for this dude, and this had been the card from day one, then your point is valid, but you forget that this whole things was decided hours before the f!ght...they set up this mess like WWE...everyone in the general public expected kimbo to handle this dude and BAM, he loses in 14 seconds...the world that isn't hardcore MMA fans can't believe that this pink haired dude who is 30 pounds lighter then kimbo knocked him down in 14 seconds...

And yes, YOU and ME know that kimbo isn't any good, but the general public thinks he's the baddest man on the planet.

Last edited by TheMagicMan; 10-04-2008 at 10:58 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #231
jaybizzle 
space
space
 PEK said:
:agreement6::agreement6: Its pointless to try to explain anything to this dumb fu*k "MagicMan", i just watched the f!ght and i done forgot dudes name
 9 years ago '04        #232
jaybizzle 
space
space
 KtodaC said:
Take that queerimbo slice
Your joke failed
 9 years ago '05        #233
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,255 | Props total: 2432 2432
 TheMagicMan said:
thee pink haired dude will be all over ESPN and talk shows on monday, dubbed the Kimbo k!ller....ya'll callin me stupid? ya'll are too dense to see what Elite is doing...they knew their time was running out. If ken shamrock beats him, who the fu*k cares...but if some young gun, out of nowhere....please, i forget sometimes where im posting this...
if any no name beat kimbo they would be named as you say "the kimbo k!ller"

this isnt elitexc's doing because even imo they didnt even know it would turn out this way

Last edited by HiRolliN; 10-04-2008 at 11:01 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #234
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
 jaybizzle said:
:agreement6::agreement6: Its pointless to try to explain anything to this dumb fu*k "MagicMan", i just watched the f!ght and i done forgot dudes name
Stop cheerleadin, Pek dont need you to back him up, he's doin fine without you yellin from the background
 9 years ago '98        #235
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,188 | Props total: 3570 3570
it was painful to watch kimbo go down with a little jab like that ... wow
 9 years ago '05        #236
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
it can happen to anyone. but talk about unexpected, wow. with a simple right jab.
 9 years ago '04        #237
jaybizzle 
space
space
 TheMagicMan said:
Stop cheerleadin, Pek dont need you to back him up, he's doin fine without you yellin from the background
I been telling you from the time you posted your first stupid a.ss comment like they wanted it to happen, and its cheerleading when i agree with him over your stupid a.ss comments? you sound like a dumb fu*k you need to stop
 9 years ago '04        #238
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,344 | Props total: 8425 8425

[pic - click to view]

10-04-2008, 11:06 PM         #239
QueenzBaller26  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its so funny how kimbo started to market companies after he lost the f!ght when he was given he mic

then after he finished marketing the companies....well....he had nothing else to say

so there you have it...kimbo slice = being used as a marketing tool
 9 years ago '04        #240
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
 jaybizzle said:
I been telling you from the time you posted your first stupid a.ss comment like they wanted it to happen, and its cheerleading when i agree with him over your stupid a.ss comments? you sound like a dumb fu*k you need to stop
you prolly that kid in high school who watched wrestlin and thought it was legit when hulk hogan miraculously choked a cat out after gettin hit with a chain and a chair

fu*kin clown
Home      

most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
49 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
209 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
82 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
139 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
190 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
317 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
80 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy