Kimbo Slice vs. Ken Shamrock October 4th for EliteXC on CBS!

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
68 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #201
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
And dont think kimbo aint get paid...

For him to take this f!ght of someone he's never even seen before, they probably set kimbo up for the rest of his life...

This is like an NFL team going into the superbowl playing a bunch of players that have never been scouted before...Everyone knows how kimbo f!ghts, lol, he's a brawler...dude was a trained karate expert...
 9 years ago '08        #202
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,819 | Props total: 3450 3450
 rippac4 said:
yes they can, it's called marketing, they've already hyped Kimbo up & now show him knocking Kimbo out during the commercial, actually just show the f!ght, talk about it for 16 seconds & the other 14 seconds show dude knocking Kimbo out
I'm done. You and the Magicman mod are retarded.
 9 years ago '04        #203
money36 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,691 | Props total: 128 128
How u going to lose in your home state to a guy with pink hair... The talk shows are going to have a field day with this one.
 10-04-2008, 10:43 PM         #204
*Perry*  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just hope they take elite xc off tv there roster isnt deep enuff ufc is they only org that could pull off decent cards on tv
 9 years ago '06        #205
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 NoLedge18720 said:
Frank said...I havent been training, I broke my arm in my last night and I will still f!ght him. Frank knows Kimbo is a bum
Frank's a.ss being on Xbox Live Gears of War glitching a.ss f*g**t
 9 years ago '05        #206
ACEMAN 
space
space
$2,361 | Props total: 0 0
 *Perry* said:
lmfao they didnt stop it after that he punched kimbo 10 more time on the ground until his arms stiffed up and he didnt kno were the fu*k he was tryin to take down the ref n the bum couldnt even do that
punched?...u mean slapped right??...nukka was giving kimbo some cracks on the back like momma use to do
 9 years ago '04        #207
jaybizzle 
space
space
$3,323 | Props total: 10 10
 Javon23 said:

[pic - click to view]

The Hulkster thinking about whooping Kimbos a.ss next
 9 years ago '07        #208
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,847 | Props total: 4832 4832
lol @ kimbo legs flailin all ova tha place
 9 years ago '06        #209
waytoomuch 4 heat pts
space
space
$27,612 | Props total: 8936 8936
this is straight bs. kimbo wuzn't even prepared 2 f!ght no pink headed f*g. he wuz ready 2 pound on that shamrock's old a**. @ least kimbo wuz man enuff 2 take the f!ght.
 9 years ago '05        #210
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,294 | Props total: 2490 2490
 TheMagicMan said:
If they didn't want it...then he wouldn't have fought him...They could have easily just rescheduled the f!ght, they would have had the viewers from tonight come back and could have played their "storyline" up even more...

you are in denial if you dont think that they didn't want this...
but put your self in the shoes of the people who bought the tickets to see kimbo f!ght tonight and went to the arena to find out that the kimbo f!ght (main event) got re-scheduled. how would you feel? especially if it was re-scheduled in a different state like state.

the information about shamrocks injury was released just a few hours before the event took place. and even then only people who are frequent mma inter-net surfers knew about it. hell i didnt even know until the actual event was broad casted with shamrock doing the interview with the bad news.

Last edited by HiRolliN; 10-04-2008 at 10:48 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #211
jaybizzle 
space
space
 PEK said:
yes they are
 10-04-2008, 10:47 PM         #212
*Perry*  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ACEMAN said:
punched?...u mean slapped right??...nukka was giving kimbo some cracks on the back like momma use to do
then hes a bigger bi*ch kuzz his arms went stiff when he was on the ground
 10-04-2008, 10:47 PM         #213
SEC >>> _______  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jaybizzle said:
Hulk Hogans new bi*ch is a major upgrade over his ex wife
Sarcasim I hope?
 9 years ago '04        #214
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
 PEK said:
I bet that the pink haired dude is on their next card...I bet you...

He's the new "american dream." Anyone can beat anyone in the ring...

And kimbo will still be marketable even though his 5 minutes of fame are up/ Its pretty obvious that Elite is trying to build up their roster full of names that people recognize...IF they really wanted to "protect" kimbo, they would have paid him his money, and told him to enjoy the night off. Its suicide to let him f!ght a no name if you are really trying to protect him. Its really common sense what they were doing. Its a win win, if kimbo loses, you've got a new name, a "kimbo k!ller" and a new mantra "anyone can beat anyone". If kimbo wins, you can hype up the next kimbo f!ght like you did this one.

Shamrock, Ortiz, Kimbo and now this dude...they are trying to create names. This isn't rocket science...its called building a brand.
 9 years ago '04        #215
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,371 | Props total: 8459 8459

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #216
jaybizzle 
space
space
 SEC >>> _______ said:
Sarcasim I hope?
The chick sitting next to him looked way better than his old a.ss orange wife with white hair
 9 years ago '06        #217
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,496 | Props total: 14812 14812
 ACEMAN said:
man.....that was some lucky punch shyt....he got em with one good shot...he was just swinging wildly when he got em down...and kimbo dont block...and the ref probably got payed off to do what he did....they mos def shouldnt have stopped the f!ght off that one damn punch

i had a bad feeling about this shyt anyway when i heard shamrock punched himself...oops... i mean got a cut from training
wtf is u talking about? did u watch the f!ght or what? Kimbo charged him and he wasnt swingin wildly, it may be a lucky shot but he was a weak lucky shot and it still knocked Kimbo's a.ss down. and i know u didnt actually watch the f!ght cause the ref didnt stop the f!ght after the first punch, he stopped it after dude jumped on em and started wearin his head out with hammerfists and punches on the ground with Kimbo not defending himself. lol at u tryin to make excuses talkin bout the ref got paid off and sh*t! LMAO! damn scrub knocks Kimbo's overhyped a.ss.

thehogue... said:
you mean didn't look like it was that hard right?! ...
no, that wasnt a hard shot. dude was falling back, on ONE leg, and knocked his down with pretty much a fu*kin jab. if that sh*t knocks him down, fu*kin Light Heavyweights in the UFC would one shot KO his a.ss.
 9 years ago '05        #218
rippac4 
space
space
$14,134 | Props total: 1050 1050
 jaybizzle said:
Kimbo already had hype before xc they was just riding his coattails, Now if this pink haired bum just beat the sh*t out of Kimbo maybe they got something to market, the sh*t was fluke and so is Kimbo
true but he wasn't put on TV, like on CBS, that's were you get money involved, not just a home video on youtube, hell everybody got youtube videos now, but he's now doing business, people who follow MMA know EliteXC is a fluke but the last time they were on TV they drew what a 6.5 rating so fluke or not they making money
 10-04-2008, 10:50 PM         #219
*Perry*  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMagicMan said:
I bet that the pink haired dude is on their next card...I bet you...

He's the new "american dream." Anyone can beat anyone in the ring...

And kimbo will still be marketable even though his 5 minutes of fame are up/ Its pretty obvious that Elite is trying to build up their roster full of names that people recognize...IF they really wanted to "protect" kimbo, they would have paid him his money, and told him to enjoy the night off. Its suicide to let him f!ght a no name if you are really trying to protect him. Its really common sense what they were doing. Its a win win, if kimbo loses, you've got a new name, a "kimbo k!ller" and a new mantra "anyone can beat anyone". If kimbo wins, you can hype up the next kimbo f!ght like you did this one.

Shamrock, Ortiz, Kimbo and now this dude...they are trying to create names. This isn't rocket science...its called building a brand.
Please STFU i cant Believe This Retards a Modthats like makin stevie wonder a ref
 9 years ago '04        #220
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
thee pink haired dude will be all over ESPN and talk shows on monday, dubbed the Kimbo k!ller....ya'll callin me stupid? ya'll are too dense to see what Elite is doing...they knew their time was running out. If ken shamrock beats him, who the fu*k cares...but if some young gun, out of nowhere....please, i forget sometimes where im posting this...
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy