Jim Jones - "Jay-Z is a Swagger Jacker, T.I. has no Swag"/Records Swagger Jacker Song

most viewed right now
 NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
64 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
860 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #21
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 559 559
Why is this beat being used on 3 different albums like its crazy?

1st the "A Millie" craze, now this sh*t..

[pic - click to view]

SMH
 10-03-2008, 10:44 AM         #22
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cooked Brickz said:
LMAO @ Jim Jones talking about rappers jack swagging from him and this dude hired Sen to sing all of Max B's written hooks.
you do know that sen is with 730 right?
 10-03-2008, 10:47 AM         #23
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bradleyb87 said:
Why is this beat being used on 3 different albums like its crazy?

1st the "A Millie" craze, now this sh*t..

[pic - click to view]

SMH

i don't think it will be the same beat but i could be wrong. didn't kanye produce it? he's not gonna let jim get that beat after all that sh*t jim jones has been saying about him(kanye)??
 10-03-2008, 01:55 PM         #24
CubanHitman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1st of all i seen tony yayo rockin that scarf sh*t before juelz...if u dont believe go 2 youtube and type in "its a stickup" by Yayo...juelz been lost me when him and freekey tried to bring back coogi...hahahahaha what a flop
 9 years ago '06        #25
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
space
$35,337 | Props total: 18303 18303

Its going to be a rough cold winter
 10-03-2008, 02:17 PM         #26
allstar32 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga Jim................AGAIN
 9 years ago '08        #27
OirAsiR 
space
space
$205 | Props total: 0 0
I see he's been getting advice from 50.
 9 years ago '04        #28
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
t.i. will end his career....wtf he just had tip on the ballin remix...probably mad tip's verse murked his sour a.ss n*gga
 10-03-2008, 02:27 PM         #29
NotSoft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
U see what u little fruity nikkas who wanted to dress like Jim Jones have created?yall created a monster...smh at this nikka thinkin he the first nikka people have tried to dress like...Kanye had his time to yet he dont have swag in jim jones opinion...Jay-Z made millions off rocawear and nikkas tryna dress like him...just relax jimmy u takin the fame to far...T.I will truly a.ssasinate ya character dawg...u aint see what just happened to Shawty Lo? he will come to harlem and kick over Juelz ice cream parlor in a video on sum NY,NY sh1t....and didnt u come out rockin jherri curls and d*ckies and thermals on some west coast sh1t?,fake azz blood member,thought u wuz pac? then a year later u wuz a whole new person which leads me to believe u probaly jacked ya swag from sumbody....u go from fake blood to rock star overnight? But again TI will a.ssasinate ya character dawg,end ya career u never had...u not even lil flip status tryna throw rocks at the thrones.
 9 years ago '06        #30
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
These baby ballers
toy rappers, calling out my name
to bring the boy backwards
shooting airballs at the basket
what you call money
I PAID MORE IN TAXES
 9 years ago '06        #31
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175
space
space
$35,337 | Props total: 18303 18303
Its going to get ugly soon
 10-03-2008, 02:34 PM         #32
Stickman74 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
J.Jones is just funny to me...all these rapper dudes are for entertainment purposes only!
 10-03-2008, 02:38 PM         #33
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jim got a album coming out so thats understandable and i told ya'll jim changed the fashion in rap.

yo that beat is harder then the original beat!!!!

Last edited by ferrari f-50; 10-03-2008 at 02:39 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #34
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 2400 2400
 HUMAN_CRACK said:
t.i. will end his career....wtf he just had tip on the ballin remix...probably mad tip's verse murked his sour a.ss n*gga
It's not worth going at this cornball.

He already fails.
 9 years ago '06        #35
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,920 | Props total: 7614 7614
Complex: You and Juelz are all about that swag-splashing. How do you feel about not being included on “Swagger Like Us”?

Jim Jones: I think it was deliberate. I really do think it was deliberate; maybe in my sick twisted mind I’m a little crazy. People know who set the precedent as far as fashion in this industry and people know who damn near changed the world as far as fashion. You look at people, they went from the urban world of clothing, back when Rocawear and Sean John was cool. And then in the past 5 years I stepped in and gave them a taste of what rock and roll looks like from my side. I guess people would say from an urban side, and it seemed to catch on like wildfire, to the point that people was going to stores and asking for that Jim Jones look. Me and Juelz had zzzzz do our own beat, I have Weezy’s verse in my inbox right now and we kept the hook of that song because it was a sample. So we’re going to put that as a bonus track on the album, and put it to the streets. [B]“No one on the corner got swag like you we don’t Rocawear that’s for f*gs like you.” [/B][Laughs.]

Complex: Ahhh…

Jim Jones: And look at the Vibe cover. Tell me who Jay-Z looks like in there? Did you see the picture of him? With the Louis Vuitton scarf and all that. Who did that resemble? You can say it. But he did it wrong; he had a Gucci belt with a Louis Vuitton scarf. Who does that? You smell me? That’s like wearing one Nike and one Puma; how you going to get away with that? But I didn’t take the song as a shot, because I don’t feel like none [besides Weezy] of them possess any swag.

Complex: What about T.I?

Jim Jones: I don’t feel like he possesses any swag. Not like that. It’s fabricated. They’re watching other people, then they try and do it. You know people that dress like T.I.? You know people that go out and say let me get a T.I. outfit or do you know people who say “yo, you’re looking like Jim Jones?” Which one? Lemme hear it! When the bi*ches want to fu*k you and the n*ggas want be like you, who got the swag? n*ggas with money and fame always going to look like they doing something ’cause they got the camera in front of them. But the cool dudes always stick out no matter where they at.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOW! Is Jim serious?
 9 years ago '06        #36
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
remeber when Jimmy was on The Wire looking like a stunt double for bubbles

Last edited by Wasted; 10-03-2008 at 03:23 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #37
newfnshow715 
space
space
$3,199 | Props total: 0 0
wtf is he wearin, n*gga look like a granny
 9 years ago '05        #38
lil 1 
space
space
space
$464 | Props total: 0 0
sorry to swear but what the f$#@ does all this have to do with how the track sounds. They are entertainers, they can rap about slinging dope and ain't move a unit that doesn't mean a thing. sh*t. The track was nice and he is now going to f%@k it up. Even if they were like 3 or 4 remixes, i doubt he would have been included

Besides having good beats, Jim Jones and Diplomats have to be the worst thing coming out of New York yet people love their music. However, you have to give Jim Jones his credit, he really knows how to make ppl not listen to his music but look at him and then buy his music.
 9 years ago '05        #39
wr8201 
space
space
$5,894 | Props total: 4 4
i think dudes are wearin the tight clothes cuz of lil wayne not dipset

lil wayne got it from dip set but lil wayne is more popular

dudes see what lil wayne wears and want that look

no one is sayin "i want the jim jones look" except maybe some people that live in new york

its all pointless cuz rockers have been wearin tight jeans for the longest
 9 years ago '06        #40
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
Jim Jones: And look at the Vibe cover. Tell me who Jay-Z looks like in there? Did you see the picture of him? With the Louis Vuitton scarf and all that. Who did that resemble? You can say it. But he did it wrong; he had a Gucci belt with a Louis Vuitton scarf. Who does that? You smell me? That’s like wearing one Nike and one Puma; how you going to get away with that? But I didn’t take the song as a shot, because I don’t feel like none [besides Weezy] of them possess any swag.
wow he sounding like a female
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy