Jim Jones - "Jay-Z is a Swagger Jacker, T.I. has no Swag"/Records Swagger Jacker Song

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
49 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #1
8880 pageviews
115 comments

thehustler07 128 heat pts128
space
space
space
$1,005 | Props total: 0 0
Jim Jones - "Jay-Z is a Swagger Jacker, T.I. has no Swag"/Records Swagger Jacker Song

Jim Jones Explains His ‘Swagger Like Us’ Response

[pic - click to view]

Everyone seems to have an opinion on “Swagger Like Us,” T.I.’s recent all-star collabo with Jay-Z, Lil Wayne and Kanye West. Folks like Jermaine Dupri and Diddy have even recorded their own verses over the song in an attempt to a.ssert their own “swag” status.

Now Jim Jones is taking it one step further. Last week, we were building with the Capo in his studio for some future sh*t (stay tuned) when he spilled the beans about his own response to the song, a rumor that Miss Info reported on yesterday. He’s currently recording a new joint named “Jackin’ Swagger From Us,” featuring additional verses from Juelz and Lil Wayne, along with a re-recorded hook from M.I.A. and a new beat by zzzzz Santana. Read on to preview an exclusive snippet of the track and see what Jones had to say about the four artists on the first “Swagger”…

Complex:
You and Juelz are all about that swag-splashing. How do you feel about not being included on “Swagger Like Us”?

Jim Jones: I think it was deliberate. I really do think it was deliberate; maybe in my sick twisted mind I’m a little crazy. People know who set the precedent as far as fashion in this industry and people know who damn near changed the world as far as fashion. You look at people, they went from the urban world of clothing, back when Rocawear and Sean John was cool. And then in the past 5 years I stepped in and gave them a taste of what rock and roll looks like from my side. I guess people would say from an urban side, and it seemed to catch on like wildfire, to the point that people was going to stores and asking for that Jim Jones look. Me and Juelz had zzzzz do our own beat, I have Weezy’s verse in my inbox right now and we kept the hook of that song because it was a sample. So we’re going to put that as a bonus track on the album, and put it to the streets. “No one on the corner got swag like you we don’t Rocawear that’s for f*gs like you.” [Laughs.]

Complex: Ahhh…

Jim Jones: And look at the Vibe cover. Tell me who Jay-Z looks like in there? Did you see the picture of him? With the Louis Vuitton scarf and all that. Who did that resemble? You can say it. But he did it wrong; he had a Gucci belt with a Louis Vuitton scarf. Who does that? You smell me? That’s like wearing one Nike and one Puma; how you going to get away with that? But I didn’t take the song as a shot, because I don’t feel like none [besides Weezy] of them possess any swag.

Complex: What about T.I?

Jim Jones: I don’t feel like he possesses any swag. Not like that. It’s fabricated. They’re watching other people, then they try and do it. You know people that dress like T.I.? You know people that go out and say let me get a T.I. outfit or do you know people who say “yo, you’re looking like Jim Jones?” Which one? Lemme hear it! When the bi*ches want to fu*k you and the n*ggas want be like you, who got the swag? n*ggas with money and fame always going to look like they doing something ’cause they got the camera in front of them. But the cool dudes always stick out no matter where they at.

Source:
[pic - click to view]

http://www.complex.com/bl .. e-us-response/

^^^Wasted where is your source for this article...it's not mineimage

[pic - click to view]

http://www.hiphopstan.com .. 7&idCategory=2

Edit: Source Added.
:weights1:

Last edited by Wasted; 10-07-2008 at 08:10 AM..

115 comments for "Jim Jones - "Jay-Z is a Swagger Jacker, T.I. has no Swag"/Records Swagger Jacker Song"

9 years ago '06        #2
Jhnnyblz427 174 heat pts174
space
space
$35,215 | Props total: 18078 18078
i can smell beef from this record if its true
 9 years ago '07        #3
Jiraiya 132 heat pts132
space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 1810 1810
fu*k a jim jones record
 9 years ago '08        #4
topshotta22 
space
space
$4,646 | Props total: 1191 1191
what rapper jacks these whack n*ggas swagger?...smh at this track
 10-02-2008, 07:25 PM         #5
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas being jacking swagger from jim jones. he changed the hip hop fashion in 2006.
 10-02-2008, 07:35 PM         #6
WEREWOLF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this coming from mr swagger jacker himself aka vanilli aka jim jones
 10-02-2008, 07:39 PM         #7
CubanHitman 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1st of all weezy stole juelz style...i dont get why everyone thinks jim jones has the best style...rockin some biker boots aint tight at all
 9 years ago '07        #8
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
 CubanHitman said:
1st of all weezy stole juelz style...i dont get why everyone thinks jim jones has the best style...rockin some biker boots aint tight at all
yesssssss he did, lol u right about jim jones style who wanna dress like that anyway
 9 years ago '06        #9
space
space
weezy got it from clipse with the bathing ape shyt
 10-02-2008, 09:52 PM         #10
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
weezy and jim are the kings of jackin n*ggaz styles
 9 years ago '04        #11
mims820 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,056 | Props total: 180 180
AND 95% OF YOU DUDES STOLE THEIR STYLE!!!!! Stop frontin'! You know damn well all of you were at Journeys coppin banger chains and studded belts. Half of you dudes wear True Religions and Rock & Repubs because of them. AND I CAN ALMOST BET YOU, most of you dudes were rockin fitted thermals last year with skulls on em. Hmmmmmm, I know I was onthe bandwagon for a short time. I can admit it. Boxden dudes stay on some internet thug sh*t. Its not cool. Stop frontin' and be YOU!!!

Last edited by mims820; 10-02-2008 at 10:00 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #12
topshotta22 
space
space
$4,646 | Props total: 1191 1191
^^Nah....I aint a follower ....i set trends, n*gga
do you though...
 9 years ago '04        #13
jdakidd44 
space
space
space
$857 | Props total: 0 0
n*ggas could be good leaders or good followers wtf swag do dey got
 9 years ago '08        #14
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,566 | Props total: 2396 2396
LMAO @ Jim Jones talking about rappers jack swagging from him and this dude hired Sen to sing all of Max B's written hooks.
 10-02-2008, 10:52 PM         #15
NotSoft 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
U dont get points for jackin the style rock stars been doin for years...that rock star sh1t is still the gayest sh1t to ever be done by black people...whats next gothic swag?....i have never wore a diamond studded belt,tight azz jeans i cant move in,tight azz shirts and i dont know anybody who does even tho ive seen it around...nikkas wearin that ed hardy sh1t...smh at settin the worst trends posible...

-extra tight clothes and diamond encrusted belts
-fake bloods
-taliban scarfs in the summertime
 10-02-2008, 11:27 PM         #16
ferrari f-50 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LowaEastSide5 said:
weezy got it from clipse with the bathing ape shyt

try to keep up. weezy doesn't rock bathing ape anymore. weezxy stole his style from jim jones. jim jones started the rockstar movement. he was the first to wear ed hardy, tru religions, antiks all that sh*t.

oh and that jim jones album is gonna be crack.
 9 years ago '06        #17
space
space
 ferrari f-50 said:
try to keep up. weezy doesn't rock bathing ape anymore. weezxy stole his style from jim jones. jim jones started the rockstar movement. he was the first to wear ed hardy, tru religions, antiks all that sh*t.

oh and that jim jones album is gonna be crack.
Omg Really? No duh d*ck im saying before weezy got it from the clipse with the bathing apes. and then went on and hoped on jim and juelz
 10-03-2008, 01:20 AM         #18
scoobysman420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all them mothafu*kas stealing pharells style
 9 years ago '04        #19
therealness 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,436 | Props total: 1570 1570
 Str8Evo3Racer said:
WTF? Are you fu*kers Americans next top model Judges now?? fu*k who stole who styles . its just clothes man! the song aint even out yet and all you bi*ch are thinking about " oh WEEZY stole my baby daddys swagg" log off and read a book
True Story. How the buzz about a song got n*ggas arguin about who started wearin boderline gay sh*t first? However Weezy takin it to the next level wit lip and tougne piercings. Track will be mediocre at best. Im outtahere.
 9 years ago '08        #20
Cuban Linx... 7 heat pts
space
space
$783 | Props total: 35 35
jim jones must be mad about that jay line..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now