Lindsay Soto could get it

most viewed right now
 67
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
20 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 40
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #21
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 lyrical.obsessi said:
agreed... ill just say 82% of the women that work
at ESPN can get the d*ck all day
and yea that includes

Rachel Nichols
and
Kit Hoover From ESPn First Take

heres one for ya right here... give me a reason this chick cant get it
Ms. Sainz
her a.ss is flat

still put it in there though :applause:
 10-02-2008, 06:26 PM         #22
SEC >>> _______ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rippac4 said:
the spanish chick on ESPNDeportes, Adriana Monsalve could get it
 9 years ago '05        #23
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$23,463 | Props total: 4410 4410
 SHootar said:
NFL network homie...if u cant afford it tho, i understand
5 dollars cuzz.
Actually, more like 4.99 a month. If you wanna act like you big shiet, and bash ah n*gga for not being able to afford something, aim higher. Like a fuccing 2009 Escalade or something, not a fuccing cable package.
 10-02-2008, 06:51 PM         #24
SEC >>> _______ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have NFL Network and that doesn't make me think this bi*ch is hot...
 9 years ago '05        #25
lyrical.obsessi 
space
space
space
$2,496 | Props total: 0 0
hell naw... this sh*t got off topic quick
its some bad a.ss sports reporters out there
besides lindsay soto... but the bi*ch is bad
 9 years ago '07        #26
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
:applause::applause::applause:

i never remember her name

but this bi*ch >>>>>
 9 years ago '07        #27
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
5 dollars cuzz.
Actually, more like 4.99 a month. If you wanna act like you big shiet, and bash ah n*gga for not being able to afford something, aim higher. Like a fuccing 2009 Escalade or something, not a fuccing cable package.


this n*gga keep losing in his own thread
 9 years ago '06        #28
SHootar 48 heat pts48 OP
space
avatar space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 INF4MOUS said:


this n*gga keep losing in his own thread
why u always about losing and getting ethered lol?

i dont remember claiming she was the baddest or nething...i simply said I would put my d*ck in her pus*y or mouth. keep it moving if u wouldnt.
 9 years ago '06        #29
SHootar 48 heat pts48 OP
space
avatar space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
5 dollars cuzz.
Actually, more like 4.99 a month. If you wanna act like you big shiet, and bash ah n*gga for not being able to afford something, aim higher. Like a fuccing 2009 Escalade or something, not a fuccing cable package.
it's actually cheaper here, like 3 bucks i think. thanks for ur input, it was very beneficial to my thread
 9 years ago '05        #30
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,163 | Props total: 957 957
Yes, she k!lls Mrs Overrated Andrews.
 9 years ago '06        #31
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
avatar space
space
$54,045 | Props total: 18807 18807
 rippac4 said:
the spanish chick on ESPNDeportes, Adriana Monsalve could get it
there's like 4 broads on ESPN deportes that put the whole stable of ESPN journalist's, Anchor's and sideline reporter's to shame....

don't bring the latinas into it, it ain't fair....
 10-02-2008, 09:21 PM         #32
SEC >>> _______ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:
there's like 4 broads on ESPN deportes that put the whole stable of ESPN journalist's, Anchor's and sideline reporter's to shame....

don't bring the latinas into it, it ain't fair....
:bigok: :bigok: :bigok: :bigok: :bigok: :bigok: :bigok: :bigok: :bigok: :bigok:
 9 years ago '05        #33
lyrical.obsessi 
space
space
space
$2,496 | Props total: 0 0
 RAZAH CUTS said:
there's like 4 broads on ESPN deportes that put the whole stable of ESPN journalist's, Anchor's and sideline reporter's to shame....

don't bring the latinas into it, it ain't fair....
lol true story
 10-02-2008, 10:12 PM         #34
THADON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the espn deportes shorty and the bi*ch erin andrews crushes lindsay soto.....erin andrews mhmmm...
 9 years ago '05        #35
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,470 | Props total: 139 139
that bi*ch mrs sainz is bad a fu*k and soto aint nothin special...you can catch something like that in any podunk town




  8 - 2 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 80% 70 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 12-12, Rank #523 | Aug 16: 7-5, Rank #193 | Aug 15: 62-28, Rank #86 | Aug 11: 4-1, Rank #229 | Aug 10: 39-20, Rank #135 | Aug 08: 1-0, Rank #932 *
 9 years ago '07        #36
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 SHootar said:
why u always about losing and getting ethered lol?

i dont remember claiming she was the baddest or nething...i simply said I would put my d*ck in her pus*y or mouth. keep it moving if u wouldnt.
im not always about it, but you lost in this thread

obviously i would if i could, doubt youd be able to if ur so gassed over a below average bi*ch like this
 10-03-2008, 03:04 AM         #37
Mex 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



adriana can get it.:greetings10:
 9 years ago '06        #38
SHootar 48 heat pts48 OP
space
avatar space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 INF4MOUS said:
im not always about it, but you lost in this thread

obviously i would if i could, doubt youd be able to if ur so gassed over a below average bi*ch like this
dawg ur weird. and u missed the point of the thread. ur stuck in some world of winning and losing. its like ur boy tossing u a free beer at a party, and u on some 'u lost' sh*t cuz u've had better beers b4 grow up son. i'm only 'gassed' cuz i watch nfl network religiously and i finally see some pus*y thatd i'd ruin :applause:
 9 years ago '06        #39
SHootar 48 heat pts48 OP
space
avatar space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 Mex said:

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



adriana can get it.:greetings10:
who the fu*k is this?!? shiiiiiet
 9 years ago '07        #40
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 SHootar said:
dawg ur weird. and u missed the point of the thread. ur stuck in some world of winning and losing. its like ur boy tossing u a free beer at a party, and u on some 'u lost' sh*t cuz u've had better beers b4 grow up son. i'm only 'gassed' cuz i watch nfl network religiously and i finally see some pus*y thatd i'd ruin :applause:
:wtf:

if anyone can make sense of this garbage itd be appreciated
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
68 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
The Chronic vs Aquemini (For A Friend)
46 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy