Oct 2 - Palin's Game Plan for tonights VP debate.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #141
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
$6,451 | Props total: 1678 1678
 ThatBytch said:
no, those people are just dumb anyway, i mean seriously, has she done/said anything relevant since she's been in the public spotlight...........she needs mccain to do interviews with her and correct shyt she's said in other interviews like he's her father or something

so does that mean when she's needed in a tie breaking vote in congress as a vp, mccain is gonna say "what she meant was nay"-------he failed for choosing her, therefore, he's not worthy of running the country either and im not a fan of him or obama but he lost for picking her
Yeah he did lose for picking her , But I think he's using her as a pawn to get into the office and so far it's keeping him in the race believe it or not.
 9 years ago '08        #142
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
 RAZAH CUTS said:
that's Fox News man.....AKA redneck, hill billy and closet racist politics heaven....

MSNBC and CNN both have Biden winning by miles.....

Yea I just checked out the other two and your right..I should have figured fox news would be off my miles though..
 10-02-2008, 10:53 PM         #143
BROOKLYNSTANDUP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she was fu*kin horrible , i dont know what the fu*k neone was watching... she didnt answer anything, she dodged every fu*king question!! Biden was ripping her a new a**hole the entire debate... he tried not to laugh half the debate because how stupid she sounded... And don't give me that she didn't fall flat on her face, this is the candidate for the vice president of the fu*king country for god sakes and she sounded like a fu*kin soccer mom... shes fu*king retarded..
 9 years ago '06        #144
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,071 | Props total: 18868 18868
 T2THEONE said:
Yeah that's probaly true but I want to see what happens when she get's on Bill O'Rielly. He said if Palin and Mccain don't come through for a interview he will rip them a new a@#hole on his show. Because Obama did one with him and Obama's liberial.:cool-smiley-009:
Obama has nothing to hide and by nature is a smart rational person....he's not afraid of any political pundit, especially some low class, closet xenophobe like O'Rielly....

McCain and Palin aren't that sharp...McCain understands things but he's a terrible public speaker and gets frustrated easily....

Palin's just plain moronic, and even though i'm sure he'd take it easy on her,
she prolly could still end up looking totally inept in any setting, be it live or taped....
 10-02-2008, 10:54 PM         #145
Tattered_Hoody  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stlcardinals19 said:
Again, she didn't fall flat on her face, what's more impressive, USC(Biden) drops 105 on a DIII school, or that same School(Palin) dropping 10 on USC. We all knew that USC would have no trouble eating them alive and spitting her out. But the fact that the DIII school managed to SCORE on that USC squad is a victory itself, no?
lol its like a twisted affirmative action scale for vp debating!
 9 years ago '06        #146
space
space
fu*k....Pat Buchanon is the worst fu*king piece of sh*t pundit on the planet....old a.ss idiot....
 10-02-2008, 10:57 PM         #147
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh I see, so her gameplan was to avoid a majority of the questions?

Ok.
 10-02-2008, 10:59 PM         #148
MyzLuda86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^exactly, a majority of the questions that were asked to her she responded by changing the subject i was like wth!!! Palin can take a LOST Biden won, he was cool, calm, and collected and IMO he did a gr8 job.
 9 years ago '06        #149
space
space
 Tattered_Hoody said:
I resent that comment highly....

your trying to equate affirmative action, something that was put in place to try and level the obscenly one-sided and racist educational and working environment in America towards minorities, (who despite your a.ssumption aren't all like this slack jawed idiot Palin who has experienced nothing but priveledge her whole life,) with a woman who is so mediocre and is yet still managing to get ahead?

fu*k you....

Last edited by RAZAH CUTS; 10-02-2008 at 11:02 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #150
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
 RAZAH CUTS said:
Obama has nothing to hide and by nature is a smart rational person....he's not afraid of any political pundit, especially some low class, closet xenophobe like O'Rielly....

McCain and Palin aren't that sharp...McCain understands things but he's a terrible public speaker and gets frustrated easily....

Palin's just plain moronic, and even though i'm sure he'd take it easy on her,
she prolly could still end up looking totally inept in any setting, be it live or taped....
I know Obama has nothing to hide, but don't you think Palin and Mccain should go on his show ( It would be to there advantge seein that it's on FOX NEWS and O'Rielly is for the right) maybe I'm wrong and there scared too, but if they don't it's going to hurt them because O'reilly will rip them if they don't show which will not look good for FOX news, to have someone with such a voice for Fox to rip them.
 9 years ago '08        #151
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,060 | Props total: 4843 4843
 Tattered_Hoody said:

Granted, the USC fans(Obama supporters, people w/common sense) are looking at the DIII schools fans like :sad-smiley-028:, because the DIII school's fans are throwing a parade, storming the field, and taking down the goalpost b/c they dropped 10 points.
 9 years ago '06        #152
space
space
 T2THEONE said:
I know Obama has nothing to hide, but don't you think Palin and Mccain should go on his show ( It would be to there advantge seein that it's on FOX NEWS and O'Rielly is for the right) maybe I'm wrong and there scared too, but if they don't it's going to hurt them because O'reilly will rip them if they don't show which will not look good for FOX news, to have someone with such a voice for Fox to rip them.

personally I could care less about what they do or what shows they go on...and really, truthfully the kind of people that I think those two jerkoffs appeal to most, would think the same of them whether they went and did a hard nosed interview with a respected (or loathed) journalist or went and hung out at a state fair, eating cotton candy and taking pictures with barnyard animals....
 9 years ago '08        #153
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
 BROOKLYNSTANDUP said:
she was fu*kin horrible , i dont know what the fu*k neone was watching... she didnt answer anything, she dodged every fu*king question!! Biden was ripping her a new a**hole the entire debate... he tried not to laugh half the debate because how stupid she sounded... And don't give me that she didn't fall flat on her face, this is the candidate for the vice president of the fu*king country for god sakes and she sounded like a fu*kin soccer mom... shes fu*king retarded..
So do you think Obama's number's will slide tommorrow? If so why or why not.
 9 years ago '05        #154
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,787 | Props total: 4901 4901
 illmatic_kid said:
Fow news polls have Biden 12% palin 86%...:wtf: is wrong with this world man
Fox News is very very pro republican man. I think everyone knows that. They have a biased slant on the news and they don't hide it...thats why everyone makes fun of em.
 9 years ago '08        #155
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
 RAZAH CUTS said:
personally I could care less about what they do or what shows they go on...and really, truthfully the kind of people that I think those two jerkoffs appeal to most, would think the same of them whether they went and did a hard nosed interview with a respected (or loathed) journalist or went and hung out at a state fair, eating cotton candy and taking pictures with barnyard animals....
Exactly..:applause:
 10-02-2008, 11:24 PM         #156
jhj2004  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scribbler said:
IMO, Biden won. But the last 30 minutes was like

Palin: "It was supposed to be a lame attempt at a joke, just like I a.ssume your comment was a lame attempt at a joke because no one got it."

Biden: "The reason No Child Left Behind was left behind is because the money got left behind."

And I was about to make a drinking game out of this debate too. Whenever Biden said "Home Depot" and whenever Palin said "maverick", take a shot. I was gonna say do so whenever you hear the phrases "tax cuts", but you'd have likely got alcohol poisoning 30 minutes into it.
what "lame attempt at a joke" was palin talking about? If it was biden's bridge to no where joke, she's wrong because I was laughing my azz off when he said that shyt.
 9 years ago '06        #157
space
space
 T2THEONE said:
Exactly..:applause:
:thx:
 9 years ago '06        #158
space
space
 jhj2004 said:
what "lame attempt at a joke" was palin talking about? If it was biden's bridge to no where joke, she's wrong because I was laughing my azz off when he said that shyt.
niether one of them is really that well suited to make jokes....he did ether her silly a.ss with that, but I liked when he just would stone cold beat her outright....
 10-02-2008, 11:38 PM         #159
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThatBytch said:
and teach us about her view of alaska
right!

and don't forget to make a case for the everyday usage of the word "maverick."
 9 years ago '05        #160
jwill 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$982 | Props total: 273 273
alright, heres the end all. if you run into anyone who thinks she won this debate, ask them which topic she won. Theyll be stuck like that girl was on T.V. when she said she though Palin won "because of.....?"
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago