Oct 2 - Palin's Game Plan for tonights VP debate.

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
158 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
67 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #121
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,787 | Props total: 4903 4903
 realfastMustang said:
I cant believe some of these NBC clowns actin' like Palin did good!?.. Yeah, I'll admit... i expected worse... But, to avoid questions and just ramble on about BULLSH'T Mavericks when ur nervous, does not mean you did GOOD... Ok, we all found out that Palin is not BRAIN dead, like we all thought.... BUT, Biden straight FRIED her and more importantly- McCain... and she gave almost NO defense for that... she just danced around questions all night....
Like it or not...women are held to lower standards in these avenues. As long as she didn't completely break down and cry or say something ridiculously stupid...everyone would have been happy. Biden wasn't Bill Clinton up there he was simply solid and on point. But we expect him to be that. We expected Palin to fall flat. She didn't fall flat and hence people were impressed. But at the end of the day...if thats the extremely low standard she is held too then how in the world did she help McCain's campaign tonight.
 9 years ago '06        #122
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 18895 18895
wow, now they gonna show her rally and sh*t??

lol, what a circus/sideshow....
 9 years ago '08        #123
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,469 | Props total: 159 159
MY self poll says Biden-100% - Palin 0%
 9 years ago '06        #124
space
space
christ on a cracker! 46% of people in that poll think Palin is qualified to be president after that debate??

lol, that is the single fact that scares the sh*t outta me....
 9 years ago '04        #125
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,739 | Props total: 114 114
 9 years ago '05        #126
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,787 | Props total: 4903 4903
 T2THEONE said:
I don't know what CNN is doing over there but those numbers are drastically off.
Polls back up what CNN been saying post debate. Debate wise Biden pwnd but in terms of how Palin looked almost everyone agreed that she looked a whole lot better than they expected.

So it comes down to what you define as winning. If Palin winning meant that she not fu*k up and rehabilitate her image...then she won. If you define winning by who spoke on the topics and verbally got their points across then Biden won.
 9 years ago '04        #127
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,868 | Props total: 68 68
yall shoulda been on MSNBC, they're ethering her a.ss
 9 years ago '08        #128
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,469 | Props total: 159 159
All they did was lower expectations so she wouldn't be received so horribly, i fu*king hate the idiots of America man
 9 years ago '08        #129
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
$6,451 | Props total: 1678 1678
 iggyemu said:
Polls back up what CNN been saying post debate. Debate wise Biden pwnd but in terms of how Palin looked almost everyone agreed that she looked a whole lot better than they expected.

So it comes down to what you define as winning. If Palin winning meant that she not fu*k up and rehabilitate her image...then she won. If you define winning by who spoke on the topics and verbally got their points across then Biden won.
I agree, but there where so many people expecting her to fall on her face. She didn't so it makes her look that much better to the nation. I think Biden won the debate, but that's what everybody expected. But not to many people expected Palin to do that good, and this will be reflected in the national polls. I think Obama was up by like 6% before this debate (I'm not sure) but i think he will be lucky if he's up by 2% or a tie. Also, debates and interviews are to different things, so don't be suprise if she has a few more stumbles in interviews to come. :dancingcool:

Last edited by T2THEONE; 10-02-2008 at 10:26 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #130
space
space
 Gtownkid04 said:
yall shoulda been on MSNBC, they're ethering her a.ss
watching them now...CNN be letting too many dumb/dilusional muthafu*kas on they panels....

Olberman going in on her silly a.ss....already breaking down video clips...lol...
 9 years ago '04        #131
TheGreatDane 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,458 | Props total: 367 367
^^^I thought I was in some fu*ked up timewarp because thats all I heard too was energy...Ok I ain't going crazy whew
 9 years ago '06        #132
space
space
 T2THEONE said:
I agree, but there where so many people expecting her to fall on her face. She didn't so it makes her look that much better to the nation. I think Biden won the debate, but that's what everybody expected. But not to many people expected Palin to do that good, and this will be reflected in the national polls. I think Obama was up by like 6% before this debate (I'm not sure) but i think he will be lucky if he's up by 2% or a tie. Also, debates and interviews are to different things, so don't be suprise if she has a few more stumbles in interviews to come. :dancingcool:

, you think they gonna let her do another interview? , she had to call in daddy McCain to oversee her last one and block all the questions that made her brain hurt....

if they're smart the McCain camp is locking her in a bathroom somewhere til' after the election...she ain't doin' no more interviews, especially ones with charlie gibson or katie couric.....
 9 years ago '08        #133
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,062 | Props total: 4849 4849
 ThatBytch said:
i think it's pathetic for people to be that dumbed down to this idiot during a time when the country basically going to shyt, seriously who would really trust her running the country?? if we had to depend on her the suicide rates would go through the roof cause life would be horrible

if i were hilliary i would be pissed because palin is destroying all the effort she put in to place women in an equal position, if people view palin as a representation of women we'll be back in the kitchen on some leave it to beaver type shyt
Exactly, I hope Palin wins so women can go back to the kitchen and make me a sammich!.........
<__<
>__>
 10-02-2008, 10:35 PM         #134
Scribbler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
IMO, Biden won. But the last 30 minutes was like

Palin: "It was supposed to be a lame attempt at a joke, just like I a.ssume your comment was a lame attempt at a joke because no one got it."

Biden: "The reason No Child Left Behind was left behind is because the money got left behind."

And I was about to make a drinking game out of this debate too. Whenever Biden said "Home Depot" and whenever Palin said "maverick", take a shot. I was gonna say do so whenever you hear the phrases "tax cuts", but you'd have likely got alcohol poisoning 30 minutes into it.
 9 years ago '08        #135
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
 ThatBytch said:
i think it's pathetic for people to be that dumbed down to this idiot during a time when the country basically going to shyt, seriously who would really trust her running the country?? if we had to depend on her the suicide rates would go through the roof cause life would be horrible

if i were hilliary i would be pissed because palin is destroying all the effort she put in to place women in an equal position, if people view palin as a representation of women we'll be back in the kitchen on some leave it to beaver type shyt
A lot of people will be dumbed down because they go with the trends, like I said, people will look at the polls and if Obama's number drops they will say she did a good job because she dropped his numbers, but it doesn't mean shes the better VP but to people rooting for her, will look at it as she just went out there and redeemed the past interviews she did.
 9 years ago '06        #136
space
space
 ThatBytch said:

co-muthafu*king sign....

if she would to ever be appointed to the presidency I would equate that to when Spain had a 13 year old princess running their country sometime in the 1600's....when Spain was a total nightmare for the common folk to live in, tons of conquistadors were going to far off lands to steal, r*pe and pillage and irrational decisions were apart of the dailly routine....
 9 years ago '06        #137
anim 
space
space
space
$436 | Props total: 0 0
Well she held her own in the debate tonight!
 9 years ago '08        #138
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
Fow news polls have Biden 12% palin 86%...:wtf: is wrong with this world man
 9 years ago '06        #139
space
space
 illmatic_kid said:
Fow news polls have Biden 12% palin 86%...:wtf: is wrong with this world man
that's Fox News man.....AKA redneck, hill billy and closet racist politics heaven....

MSNBC and CNN both have Biden winning by miles.....
 9 years ago '08        #140
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
 RAZAH CUTS said:
, you think they gonna let her do another interview? , she had to call in daddy McCain to oversee her last one and block all the questions that made her brain hurt....

if they're smart the McCain camp is locking her in a bathroom somewhere til' after the election...she ain't doin' no more interviews, especially ones with charlie gibson or katie couric.....
Yeah that's probaly true but I want to see what happens when she get's on Bill O'Rielly. He said if Palin and Mccain don't come through for a interview he will rip them a new a@#hole on his show. Because Obama did one with him and Obama's liberial.:cool-smiley-009:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
168 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy