Oct 2 - Palin's Game Plan for tonights VP debate.

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #101
money36 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,691 | Props total: 128 128
It got annoying listening to palin ramble.... How can anybody take the mccain palin ticket serious. Its a joke.
 9 years ago '05        #102
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,787 | Props total: 4901 4901
 RAZAH CUTS said:
wow....the CNN post debate team tearing her to shreds now....

turns out that guy's name was Mckiernan, not "McClellon" like she was saying...
A gangsta would have let her say it 2 or 3 times then correct her. He held back.
 9 years ago '04        #103
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
Biden just Kimbo Sliced Palin...

Game...Over. She's not ready for this.
 9 years ago '08        #104
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,060 | Props total: 4842 4842
People are saying that Palin won, because she didn't fall flat on her face. They're saying that she stood up to Biden, however, Biden was DESTROYING McCain's record, and she didn't do a damn thing to help. Biden held back, BIG TIME, and shreaded McCain, not Palin to pieces.
 9 years ago '06        #105
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,070 | Props total: 18865 18865
in conclusion I will say that the McCain camp did a hell of a job prepping her for this debate and if you were a young child, an average high school sophmore or a conservative college dropout, you probably could lie to yourself and say that she did well......

but the facts are these if you listened and you can see through her thin veil of 11th hour cramming and diverting "folksy" platitudes;

she totally danced around every question she was asked, seemed nervous and at times rambled on, unable to connect what she was saying to how it was relevant to the question....she at one point stopped the debate so she could deliver a "shout out" to a 3rd grade class....., she was un-focused and off base like that all night....

she was routinely unable to back up her arguments with stats or facts and seemed very much outclassed by Biden who was the exact opposite, and threw out facts effortlessly and powerfully....he controlled the tone of the debate from jump and sprinted out ahead of her to a big lead that she never could keep pace with....

Last edited by RAZAH CUTS; 10-02-2008 at 09:56 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #106
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,739 | Props total: 114 114
Biden just Ethered Palin.
 9 years ago '05        #107
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,787 | Props total: 4901 4901
 stlcardinals19 said:
People are saying that Palin won, because she didn't fall flat on her face. They're saying that she stood up to Biden, however, Biden was DESTROYING McCain's record, and she didn't do a damn thing to help. Biden held back, BIG TIME, and shreaded McCain, not Palin to pieces.
Yea I think people are giving it to her b/c their expectations for her were lower. Biden absolutely k!lled McCain...barely went after her..but destroyed McCain and she was there just trying to save herself. It might take a minute to set in but more people will realize just how bad Biden destroyed this debate. He saw big picture and she was just trying to save herself from her dumb a.ss moments over the past few weeks.
 10-02-2008, 09:55 PM         #108
2D....  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:
in conclusion I will say that the McCain camp did a hell of a job prepping her for this debate and if you were a young child, an average high school sophmore or a conservative college dropout you prolly could lie to yourself and say that she did well even....

but the facts are these if you listened and you can see through her thin veil of 11th hour cramming and diverting "folksy" platitudes;

she totally danced around every question she was asked, seemed nervous and at times rambled on, unable to connect what she was saying to how it was relevant to the question....

she was routinely unable to back up her arguments with stats or facts and seemed very much outclassed by Biden who was the exact opposite, and threw out facts effortlessly and powerfully....
It really makes me ashamed to be American when they are claiming Palin "won" this debate, her attempt was pathetic at best. Dancing around the questions is a understatement, she is not half qualified to be a VP, so imagine what would happen if McCain dies in office....
 9 years ago '08        #109
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
At reporters saying she won just, because she looked into the camera.. She never had a response when biden told her that mccain's campign was a replica of what bush has done... She completly ignored it..Some of the reporters are even admitting that she avoided most if not all of the questions and some are still saying she won.. What a bunc of douchebags....
 9 years ago '06        #110
young_jas 1 heat pts
space
space
$534 | Props total: 0 0
yo i was watching foxnews for entertainment value and they had bout 40 people in a room bout all 40 said palin won... i was thinking to myself what the hell did they watch
 9 years ago '08        #111
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,469 | Props total: 159 159
 9 years ago '05        #112
realfastMustang 
space
space
$26,585 | Props total: 104 104
I cant believe some of these NBC clowns actin' like Palin did good!?.. Yeah, I'll admit... i expected worse... But, to avoid questions and just ramble on about BULLSH'T Mavericks when ur nervous, does not mean you did GOOD... Ok, we all found out that Palin is not BRAIN dead, like we all thought.... BUT, Biden straight FRIED her and more importantly- McCain... and she gave almost NO defense for that... she just danced around questions all night....
 9 years ago '04        #113
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,413 | Props total: 29621 29621
lol at palin, only won a the beauty part of the debate
 9 years ago '08        #114
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
 young_jas said:
yo i was watching foxnews for entertainment value and they had bout 40 people in a room bout all 40 said palin won... i was thinking to myself what the hell did they watch

Like nas said.."fu*k THE SLYFOX"...........Biden>>>palin
 9 years ago '06        #115
space
space
fu*k I don't wanna hear anything else these CNN bozo's got to say....show me the debate poll muthafu*kas....

can't believe how badly they are misconstruing the debate....

there is no way she won, there is no way she should even be taken credibly after that performance....

she was horrible! WTf man....fu*k all this PC sh*t....one of these pundits needs to tell it like it is....

Last edited by RAZAH CUTS; 10-02-2008 at 10:07 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #116
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,060 | Props total: 4842 4842
Again, she didn't fall flat on her face, what's more impressive, USC(Biden) drops 105 on a DIII school, or that same School(Palin) dropping 10 on USC. We all knew that USC would have no trouble eating them alive and spitting her out. But the fact that the DIII school managed to SCORE on that USC squad is a victory itself, no?
 9 years ago '04        #117
VickVega 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,739 | Props total: 114 114
Cnn's poll is showing 73% think Biden won, 23% say Palin won, 3% say they both were bad.
 9 years ago '08        #118
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
 SlimTrip said:
You fools all say the same sh*t

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '06        #119
space
space
 ThatBytch said:
did u hear dude say she'll have 4 yrs to practice cause she'll be debating again in 2012
that Sanchez lady is the fu*king worst....jesus christ, the self-hate just oozes out of her republican a.ss....

my man Roland Martin holding it down tho...he's not really challenging them dumbass republicans down the table though....
 9 years ago '08        #120
T2THEONE 859 heat pts859
space
space
$6,450 | Props total: 1678 1678
 VickVega said:
Cnn's poll is showing 73% think Biden won, 23% say Palin won, 3% say they both were bad.
I don't know what CNN is doing over there but those numbers are drastically off.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago