Oct 2 - Palin's Game Plan for tonights VP debate.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
138 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
227 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10-03-2008, 09:19 AM         #181
MzGangstaGirl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Biden clear winner, its just sad that Palin was not answering the questions properly and she was able to not f-ck up much because she probably had papers and her advisers/McCain's people had trained her before the debate, and f---u---c--k sakes, did anyone notice how she constantly WINKED when she's looking towards the camera and talking to the camera, it's like telling viewers 'i give good head' lol.
 10-03-2008, 09:21 AM         #182
MzGangstaGirl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh and to add, plenty of material for Tina Fey haha
 9 years ago '05        #183
coolbean 
space
space
$2,515 | Props total: 0 0
^ thats the point of their campaign. distract voters away from policy issues and talk about how cute or nice or down home someone is. they want it about personalities, not issues, remember? mccain/palin would be a great cooking show though no doubt about that.
 10-03-2008, 10:03 AM         #184
$h0wtym3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illmatic_kid said:
fu*k outta here..n*gga you mad? Stop worrying about what words people use on messageboards and get our pubes outta your mouth and quit with your little emotional outburst..You acting like how your avy looks...
lol lol
 9 years ago '08        #185
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
 $h0wtym3 said:
lol lol

It's all good man...
 9 years ago '07        #186
Kala Babu 
space
space
$2,262 | Props total: 126 126
 coolbean said:
^ do yall REALLY watch FAUX news? why? it's so predictable, news in general is nowadays. none can be relied on imo.

for me it was a clear and decisive victory for biden. the governor's dodging of questions (and ESPECIALLY admitting to doing so) imo is not a "maverick " move, but a "what have you got to hide" move. tell us what YOU think about the issues. she didn't do that. period. she wanted to charm (wink), seem "middle-classy", and the ultimate, motherly. with that as your standard she was successful. but that all plays to the base of the party, she didn't reach or convince anyone outside of the base that she's ready imo. She's definitely ready to be PTA president or something along those lines i'll give her that.
nah i meant like at people even thinkin fox news as a ligitimate news source ya know
 9 years ago '08        #187
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,057 | Props total: 4837 4837

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '08        #188
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
 stlcardinals19 said:

[pic - click to view]

10-03-2008, 04:10 PM         #189
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stlcardinals19 said:

[pic - click to view]

This has to be what was in front of her.

She didn't answer one question!
No, she didn't blow it, but she didn't actually debate sh*t either! Can't be a winner, by default.
 9 years ago '05        #190
coolbean 
space
space
$2,515 | Props total: 0 0
The Palins’ a.ssets seem enviable: a half-million-dollar home on a lake with a float-plane at the dock, two vacation retreats, commercial-fishing rights worth an estimated $50,000 or more and an income last year of at least $230,000. That compares to a median income of $64,333 for Alaskans and $50,740 for Americans in 2007, according to the Census Bureau.

Yep, 230K a year, 3 houses — I don't know about you but that describes the middle class lifestyle perfectly! lol just think, she'll actually get a taxcut under obamas plan. oh the irony...

Last edited by coolbean; 10-03-2008 at 04:23 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #191
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,915 | Props total: 7614 7614
 coolbean said:
The Palins’ a.ssets seem enviable: a half-million-dollar home on a lake with a float-plane at the dock, two vacation retreats, commercial-fishing rights worth an estimated $50,000 or more and an income last year of at least $230,000. That compares to a median income of $64,333 for Alaskans and $50,740 for Americans in 2007, according to the Census Bureau.

Yep, 230K a year, 3 houses — I don't know about you but that describes the middle class lifestyle perfectly! lol just think, she'll actually get a taxcut under obamas plan. oh the irony...
Get em!

Not to mention all of the land she owns.

Palin also calls herself Valley Trash. Google it.

[pic - click to view]

Google: Gravina Island Bridge and Knik Arm Bridge. This will make what Bidin said about the ultimate bridge to nowhere even more funny lol.

That obama/bidin tax cut is gonna bennifit alot of folks. I know small bussiness owners who make well over $350,000 but they write off $150,000 because thats what you do when you own a small bussiness who can't wait for this to happen, not to mention all of the people we all know who make less than 6 figures.

Last edited by Kingme; 10-03-2008 at 04:42 PM..
 10-03-2008, 05:43 PM         #192
breal123  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jwill said:
alright, heres the end all. if you run into anyone who thinks she won this debate, ask them which topic she won. Theyll be stuck like that girl was on T.V. when she said she though Palin won "because of.....?"
He been in Washington for over 20 years.
She been in the game about 5 weeks.
You show me someone who could of done as well as she did in that time.
Not many. For her to hold her own is a win in some way.
I know one thing Biden did not smoke her like some have said here
 10-03-2008, 05:45 PM         #193
breal123  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RAZAH CUTS said:
if i ran into someone that thought she won I wouldn't even bother asking them sh*t, since they are basically operating on a 4th or 5th grade level of thinking....

:
You must be on some 6th grade level then with all the sh*t you say
 9 years ago '04        #194
DubA169 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 0 0
wow...she didn't get ethered like many of yall are saying. We just have the bar set so low that she couldn't fail. She danced around all questions not pertaining to taxes and energy. She shouted out a 3rd grade class man what the fu*k. This ain't the mtv movie awards bi*ch this is a presidential debate.

sh*t is mind boggling that people actually want her in "cuz I'm just like her!" we had "just like you" for 8 years and look what it's gotten us
 10-03-2008, 06:51 PM         #195
cashrules93  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if it wasnt for the telestrator she'd of sounded just as dumb as she has on every other interview shes done.
 10-03-2008, 06:54 PM         #196
DEEPEE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No, she did not get ethered ( at using the word 'ethered' to describe a political debate), but it was clear she is nowhere near Biden's level and all of her answers were heavily rehearsed. That's why she had to keep dragging the question on to a point she could speak about - even saying that she may not be answering the moderator’s questions but she will speak to the American people

Also, I think Biden could have ethered her if he had wanted to; he just did not want to come across as a know-all bully.

Last edited by DEEPEE; 10-03-2008 at 06:56 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #197
DubA169 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 0 0
 DEEPEE said:

Also, I think Biden could have ethered her if he had wanted to; he just did not want to come across as a know-all bully.
yeah but isn't that borderline madness? To not go all out at a person who has like a one in five chance at being the leader of the free world? People are so sensitive

or whatever it is to actually call it s3xist to go all out? Like what a dictator is gonna give a sh*t about her feelings?
 10-05-2008, 07:12 AM         #198
MzGangstaGirl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tina Fey doing the Biden/Palin debate, a must see you guys:
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago