Joe Budden TV -"poor @freqshowmusic (women issues)" [Updated Daily]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
168 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
113 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #901
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546
space
space
$92,260 | Props total: 69848 69848
 Scan said:
lmao...you sad dog. n*gga reaching like a motherf**ka..

so the f**k what, lmao...unless youve slept at yourhouse every time youve ever slept...f**k it just stop

and how you say "ransom was right"...if he said it the first time, how is it a revelation when the n*gga says it again? that means he's tellin the truth ..is it proof?

lmao son, ur hatin game is worse than your d**kriding of 50

congrats on the loss you c*nt muffin
Posted via Mobile Device
Rofl this is the 3rd time ya mentioned 50 in this thread and it wasn't me lmao.

And d**kridin game? what kind of gay s**t is that? I guess u know all about that cuz yo a.ss defendin budden like that's your son lmao. Wait he reps jersey and so do u, so is that a reason of your d**kriding game???

And @ ya other post, my link is from worldstar, not your homepage. And why a dude puttin up a damn video of himself sleeping is beggin 4 attn lmao

Joe flopped and back on the floor
 9 years ago '08        #902
FutureCraft 
space
space
$267 | Props total: 91 91
 mims820 said:
You'll have to forgive the threadstarter...he hasn't wiped off all of Ransom's c*m from the side of his mouth and hair.
 9 years ago '07        #903
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546
space
space
 youngmic said:
lol wats even funnier is u keep sayin im some die hard nas fan...lmao the f**k your groupie a.ss get that from? lmao, s**t dont make no sense like ur d**kridin threads, still bitter...yeah i know
Nah I believe its funny how you try to comment on me every thread & every post, but you're one of the hypocrites on boxden, who bash anybody else about 50 but once a new song is out by him, u in the first 5 posts commenting
 9 years ago '06        #904
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,865 | Props total: 25610 25610

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #905
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,381 | Props total: 29520 29520
 Bkjj11 said:
Nah I believe its funny how you try to comment on me every thread & every post, but you're one of the hypocrites on boxden, who bash anybody else about 50 but once a new song is out by him, u in the first 5 posts commenting
Bash people cuz they like 50? theres a difference there are, fans and then d**khead groupies which is the category u fall in...and people been seein that s**t for a hot minute. and u the type of cat who dont listen to other rappers cuz they aint down with fif or dissed him before & get biased wit news u post, which makes u a d**krider. i dont like 50, but if the music is right im f**kin with it i dont let his personality and beefs dictate wat i should listen to. thanks ;)

Last edited by youngmic; 03-24-2009 at 06:06 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #906
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546
space
space
 youngmic said:
Bash people cuz they like 50? theres a difference there are, fans and then d**khead groupies which is the category u fall in...and people been seein that s**t for a hot minute. and u the type of cat who dont listen to other rappers cuz they aint down with fif or dissed him before & get biased wit news u post, which makes u a d**krider. i dont like 50, but if the music is right im f**kin with it i dont let his personality and beefs dictate wat i should listen to. thanks ;)
no lie, i just checked your threads u created...u have created more 50 cent threads than me. And i like other artists, but my bad, i understand why u feelin sour, is it cause ross lost?
 9 years ago '07        #907
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Bkjj11; 03-24-2009 at 06:21 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #908
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
 Bkjj11 said:
Rofl this is the 3rd time ya mentioned 50 in this thread and it wasn't me lmao.

And d**kridin game? what kind of gay s**t is that? I guess u know all about that cuz yo a.ss defendin budden like that's your son lmao. Wait he reps jersey and so do u, so is that a reason of your d**kriding game???

And @ ya other post, my link is from worldstar, not your homepage. And why a dude puttin up a damn video of himself sleeping is beggin 4 attn lmao

Joe flopped and back on the floor
the fact that this thread has nothing to do with 50 but n*ggas is mentionin him says something about you..not us

and look at this n*gga making up s**t... show me where i said anything about "d**kriding game" and i will get you an autographed copy of 50's new album

once again, your hatin game failed
 9 years ago '04        #909
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
 Bkjj11 said:
no lie, i just checked your threads u created...u have created more 50 cent threads than me. And i like other artists, but my bad, i understand why u feelin sour, is it cause ross lost?
whats wrong with posting news? i will post anybody, whether i like em or not. its called contributing, its a forum right or am i in the wrong place. thanks for checkin on me, but again u failed like ur thread and with your point. Ross? are u serious, lmao, u think i take that s**tty beef serious w/ them 2 cats, again another failed attempt. try again i will wait(wink wink)
 9 years ago '04        #910
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
 mims820 said:
You'll have to forgive the threadstarter...he hasn't wiped off all of Ransom's c*m from the side of his mouth and hair.
that aint even right, dude wouldnt cheat on 50 like that, come on u know better
 9 years ago '04        #911
Mr.Man 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,530 | Props total: 371 371
Why is Joe buddens acting like Gunplay.
 9 years ago '07        #912
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546
space
space
 Scan said:
the fact that this thread has nothing to do with 50 but n*ggas is mentionin him says something about you..not us

and look at this n*gga making up s**t... show me where i said anything about "d**kriding game" and i will get you an autographed copy of 50's new album

once again, your hatin game failed
not the rapper, sign off twat face a.ss nikka
 9 years ago '07        #913
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546
space
space
 youngmic said:
whats wrong with posting news? i will post anybody, whether i like em or not. its called contributing, its a forum right or am i in the wrong place. thanks for checkin on me, but again u failed like ur thread and with your point. Ross? are u serious, lmao, u think i take that s**tty beef serious w/ them 2 cats, again another failed attempt. try again i will wait(wink wink)
i post news as well, whats your point? But u seem to post more news about 50 than me, so what is your justification? I post things that im interested in lmao, not s**t about artists that i dont listen to, yeah this is a forum and its not f**kin mandatory to post s**t on someone u dont listen to. U claimed u dont like 50 but u still post s**t on him. but u dont like him correct?

WHAT A f**kIN JACKASS :owned:
 9 years ago '04        #914
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
 Bkjj11 said:
not the rapper, sign off twat face a.ss nikka
what

u mad?
 9 years ago '07        #915
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546
space
space
 Scan said:
what

u mad?
lmao yea im heated, u get props now lol
 9 years ago '04        #916
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
 Bkjj11 said:
i post news as well, whats your point? But u seem to post more news about 50 than me, so what is your justification? I post things that im interested in lmao, not s**t about artists that i dont listen to, yeah this is a forum and its not f**kin mandatory to post s**t on someone u dont listen to. U claimed u dont like 50 but u still post s**t on him. but u dont like him correct?

WHAT A f**kIN JACKASS :owned:
lol...we know wat u are interested in and d**kride, believe us, we do know..i contribute s**t i like and what people like. im not biased unlike ur cheerleading a.ss...correct i dont like him, but if i like a song, i will bump it, get it? or are u still slow..maybe its just hard for you to believe that there is such thing as a person who can listen to both sides. not everyone is on that groupie sh*t, kiddo. nice try tho:greetings10:

Last edited by youngmic; 03-24-2009 at 06:37 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #917
Loco Poe 
space
space
$2,542 | Props total: 729 729
all joe buddens disses > ransoms disses.
 9 years ago '04        #918
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,953 | Props total: 706 706
Every rapper/producer I know has fallen asleep in the studio... ON PURPOSE sometimes too, because they gotta get back up and go right back at it...

Maybe if Ransom was sleeping in the studio he'd have a career
 9 years ago '06        #919
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Bkjj11 said:
Oh now its ok cuz its joe budden but let gucci mane, jay-z or jim jones, ya n*ggaz like aw look at that dumb n*gga or some s**t :wtf:

n*ggaz on boxden worst than game bipolar a.ss.

There is no justification of sleeping on the floor unless u like 5. Im pretty sure n*ggaz in the studio walk on concrete and dirt n s**t outside. Ya need 2 cut that s**t out.
lmao this virgin 50 groupie always reaching and making himself look stupid..u're the worst 50 d**krider i've ever seen..u hate game, buck, rick ross, nas, rocsy, etc just because they've had problems with 50

if 50 admitted he was gay tomorrow, u'd come out the closet and open admit to sucking d**k

here's something to put u at ease, f*g**t

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by coolio; 03-24-2009 at 06:52 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #920
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
 Bkjj11 said:
lmao yea im heated, u get props now lol
thanks, i'm about to give you hate though
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
253 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
27 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
18 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
42 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy