Joe Budden TV -"poor @freqshowmusic (women issues)" [Updated Daily]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #561
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,387 | Props total: 29547 29547
^of course ur 50 groupie a.ss missed the point, hes friends with joell dummy

Last edited by youngmic; 12-07-2008 at 04:24 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #562
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
^^^*joe budden voice* "caught em, caught em.....i caught em" lol
 9 years ago '05        #563
thaghost36 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,255 | Props total: 341 341
ron brows ? red cafe ? maino ? how the fu*k is this n*gga expecting fans to get excited about these wack a.ss rappers ? im from nyc and i dont bump any of those wack a.ss n*ggas. they not gettin any love cause they not hot. u need to have a good catalog to get love in ny... the fu*k these n*ggas got ? "hi hater" "jump out the window" ??? gargabe. thats why n*ggas like jay/nas get love cause they put in work! hits after hits...
 12-07-2008, 03:44 PM         #564
Narcz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bkjj11 said:
NY>>>ur rep, fu*k a ringtone rapper...
When the fu*k has Joe ever been a ringtone rapper? Do you normally just speak fluent dumbass?
 9 years ago '04        #565
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
 Bkjj11 said:
fu*k a f*g**t that has a problem with NY...

Joe Budden won't say that to Joell Ortiz face, chop a.ss n*gga...

50 can walk thru atl or mia and get love...Wayne, shawty lo or any of them chop a.ss nikkas can't do that in ny...

LOL the game said he went to 50 block, not in jamaica queens cuz him and his dudes woulda been scraped up asap...

Joe budden mad n*ggas don't listen to his broke sleepin on the floor a.ss.

Serius Jones>>>Joe Budden

Last time anyone seen Joe on 106 & Park.......im waiting......and u know flex and kay slay has seen this, so its a rap for his wannabe sh*t as music...

why are there n*ggas like you on earth? u so dumb...like...did u even watch teh video?
 12-07-2008, 03:47 PM         #566
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bkjj11 said:

50 can walk thru atl or mia and get love...Wayne, shawty lo or any of them chop a.ss nikkas can't do that in ny...

LOL the game said he went to 50 block, not in jamaica queens cuz him and his dudes woulda been scraped up asap...

Last time anyone seen Joe on 106 & Park.......im waiting......and u know flex and kay slay has seen this, so its a rap for his wannabe sh*t as music...

The fu*k is this bi*ch n*gga babbling about?
 12-07-2008, 03:50 PM         #567
Narcz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thaghost36 said:
ron brows ? red cafe ? maino ? how the fu*k is this n*gga expecting fans to get excited about these wack a.ss rappers ? im from nyc and i dont bump any of those wack a.ss n*ggas. they not gettin any love cause they not hot. u need to have a good catalog to get love in ny... the fu*k these n*ggas got ? "hi hater" "jump out the window" ??? gargabe. thats why n*ggas like jay/nas get love cause they put in work! hits after hits...
So then why go to a show knowing Red Cafe, Ron Browz, Maino, etc... are performing there if your not hyped as fu*k to see them?
 12-07-2008, 03:52 PM         #568
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bkjj11 said:

what does any of that have to do with anything???
 9 years ago '06        #569
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,886 | Props total: 25675 25675
 Bkjj11 said:

i take it u missed the videos with joell ortiz

wayne has already done it

stop snitching stop lyin dvd game was in Jamaica queens check it out he actually played ball there 2

you must didn't see his crib huh? ok u get a pass

yeah the guy that got dropped from dtp and hasn't been heard from since yeah kinda doubt that

106 and park u mean you still watched that u take a l for even mentioning that show and funk flex and kay slay probly have seen the video and i bet you they agree with what he said by the way you talking i can see you didn't watch it u need to then you'll understand why he said fu*k new york

i agree ringtone rappers are def trash 1/6 not bad
 9 years ago '05        #570
thaghost36 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,255 | Props total: 341 341
 Narcz said:
So then why go to a show knowing Red Cafe, Ron Browz, Maino, etc... are performing there if your not hyped as fu*k to see them?
well i dunno bout that .... cause i wouldnt pay to see those wack a.ss n*ggas so i cant answer ur question.
 9 years ago '04        #571
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
fu*k it...we need to turn this into the official sh*t on Bkjj11.
 9 years ago '07        #572
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,448 | Props total: 69961 69961
hahaahaaha look at the jumpoffs on the dude d*ck?

I swear ya worship this e-thug like no other. That dude ransom is getting industry moves while the dude that haven't been heard of since 02/03 the growth????? Haha sh*t is called padded room now lmao next its 401k... fu*k this mixtape e-thug that's why jayz kept his a.ss on the shelf cuz he corny

And as for his lil e-followers, no game didnt play ball in queens he was uptown I got the dvd while maino and the other trash rappers are putting singles out pump it up is still in ya playlists

Haha watchu want want double clip pump hahahaha lameeeeeeeeeee

Last edited by Bkjj11; 12-07-2008 at 04:18 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #573
BMT123 
space
space
space
$763 | Props total: 0 0
 Narcz said:
they said it was a club, so i'm guessin ppl just came thru to party and dudes was just there to perform for the night...

i love nyc, i used to feel like we had some of the toughest fans, we dont accept no bullsh*t like these other states/regions...

but honestly, if u nice, u get love... look at jay nas, biggie, wutang atcq...
 12-07-2008, 04:18 PM         #574
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bkjj11 said:

I swear ya worship this e-thug like no other. That dude ransom is getting industry movies while the dude that haven't been heard of since 02/03 fu*k this mixtape e-thug that's why jayz kept his a.ss on the shelf cuz he corny

And as for his lil e-followers, no game didnt play ball in queens he was uptown I got the dvd while maino and the other trash rappers are putting singles out pump it up is still in ya playlists

Again, what the fu*k is your bi*ch a.ss talking about and did you even watch the clip?
 9 years ago '04        #575
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
 Bkjj11 said:

I swear ya worship this e-thug like no other. That dude ransom is getting industry moves while the dude that haven't been heard of since 02/03 the growth????? Haha sh*t is called padded room now lmao next its 401k... fu*k this mixtape e-thug that's why jayz kept his a.ss on the shelf cuz he corny

looks like you too stupid to argue with...damn
 9 years ago '04        #576
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
 Bkjj11 said:

lol @ this gunit cheerleader tellin people about bein on d*ck, lol backwards a.ss
 9 years ago '07        #577
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,448 | Props total: 69961 69961
tell me y u mad???
 9 years ago '06        #578
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Bkjj11 said:
tell me y u mad???
 Bkjj11 said:

Bkjj11 said:

u the one that seems mad typing up paragraphs all emotional like a woman
 9 years ago '04        #579
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
^lmao seriously
 9 years ago '04        #580
Jumpoff21 29 heat pts29
space
space
$4,854 | Props total: 934 934
 Bkjj11 said:

Wow you brought up ran?? Nobody outside of NY/NJ has heard of ransom unless ur on the net...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
43 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy