Joe Budden TV -"poor @freqshowmusic (women issues)" [Updated Daily]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #321
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69

Pow Wow Part 1 - 6 Added on First Page

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '08        #322
OirAsiR 
space
space
$205 | Props total: 0 0
 TeflonDon said:
i gotta stop watching these pow wow videos. they getting me too amped. you can just tell that theyre all trying to outshine each other. it doesnt seem like joell can keep up tho (unfortunately) in the last vid cause joey and royce r known to spit a bagillion bars at once on a song.
don't be fooled by that blackberry he got, I bet he has maaad bars in it. Just cuz he doesn't use a pen n pad don't mean he's not going in. Its whatever works for u I say... but sh!t if it were me I'd definitely be humbled by royce n joey's presence... them niccas got bars like a night out on a weekend...
 9 years ago '04        #323
meelmuis 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,856 | Props total: 401 401
Joell Ortiz gonna rip the track, the beat suits him very well
 9 years ago '04        #324
TeflonDon 
space
space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 46 46
 OirAsiR said:
don't be fooled by that blackberry he got, I bet he has maaad bars in it. Just cuz he doesn't use a pen n pad don't mean he's not going in. Its whatever works for u I say... but sh!t if it were me I'd definitely be humbled by royce n joey's presence... them niccas got bars like a night out on a weekend...
nah dont get it twisted. i fu*ks with joell and i seen him spit off his blackberry before. it was just his reaction to him talkin about the ammount of bars and sh*t that made me think he wasnt keeping up. im sure he still got hot bars but i think he had a 22 or some sh*t as compared to joeys 32. thats what i meant in keeping up. ammount of bars.
 9 years ago '05        #325
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
maaaaaannn i need to stop watching this sh*t
 9 years ago '07        #326
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,589 | Props total: 5328 5328
"Da Heat Man"
 9 years ago '04        #327
Zab_JudahX 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,051 | Props total: 9 9
da heat man: lol @ Joe's comment being "women, cant live wit'em, cant shoot'em "
 10-29-2008, 04:39 PM         #328
thegraphixking 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ heatman
 9 years ago '05        #329
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69

Jeez how many videos is this n*gga Budden gonna add? "da heat man" !!! to the first page.

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '08        #330
OirAsiR 
space
space
 TeflonDon said:
nah dont get it twisted. i fu*ks with joell and i seen him spit off his blackberry before. it was just his reaction to him talkin about the ammount of bars and sh*t that made me think he wasnt keeping up. im sure he still got hot bars but i think he had a 22 or some sh*t as compared to joeys 32. thats what i meant in keeping up. ammount of bars.

I feel u... but the proof is in the pudding, its just a matter of time til we hear these emcees go in...
 9 years ago '05        #331
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,789 | Props total: 4738 4738
is it me or is their tension between joel ortiz and royce, i dont know why but i get the feeling ortiz has a problem with that n*gga 5'9

especially how he laughs but then a second later he's ice grilling, thats some weird sh*t
 9 years ago '08        #332
OirAsiR 
space
space
 youngvito18 said:
is it me or is their tension between joel ortiz and royce, i dont know why but i get the feeling ortiz has a problem with that n*gga 5'9

especially how he laughs but then a second later he's ice grilling, thats some weird sh*t
yo I was thinking that.... but what for though? I mean, doesn't make sense.. that would be some female sh!t though... I want the comradary(sp?) of these 4 emcees (have yet to see or hear from crooked i)
 9 years ago '06        #333
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
the a.ss of joe's girl in that heatman video is crazy
 9 years ago '07        #334
FuckyaBarsNHook 4 heat pts
space
space
$895 | Props total: 389 389
Yo am i missing something? Where the fu*k is Crooked I?? I thought he was down for the mixtape too.
 9 years ago '05        #335
LVuittonDon4EVA 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 441 441
 OirAsiR said:
yo I was thinking that.... but what for though? I mean, doesn't make sense.. that would be some female sh!t though... I want the comradary(sp?) of these 4 emcees (have yet to see or hear from crooked i)
The way it looks to me is Royce, Joey and Joell aren't friends but Royce and Joey are friends and Joell and Joey are friends, thus, Royce and Joell are just there by a.ssociation ya feel me? That's what it kinda seems like sometimes...I would be the same like Ortiz cuz Royce is always drunk or trying to get physical or just straight stupid at times I would be like wow who the fu*k is this guy too.
 9 years ago '08        #336
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 2400 2400
 coolio said:
the a.ss of joe's girl in that heatman video is crazy
:iagree:
 9 years ago '05        #337
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,789 | Props total: 4738 4738
 OirAsiR said:
im not sure why.....

i mean Joey and Joel been friends/close a.ssociates and Royce just started being "buddy buddy" with Joey, but Joel dont know royce from a hole in the wall but if you watch the videos, Royce be acting like he's THAT n*gga, im not saying he's loud or disrespectful but he comes off as he can rip any and everybodt because he's superior and maybe Ortiz dont mesh well with that sh*t

especially when Ortiz was like "i dont want no one to diss me" and Royce kept saying "he disses n*ggas, thats what he does" they dont seem like 2 n*ggas that would work well

im sure everyone here had a close homeboy and that homeboy brings in a new n*gga in the circle and for whatever reason you dont like that n*gga.....you dont know him....you dont hate him....but theirs something about the dude you dont trust.....i think thats how Ortiz feels

plus at the end of the day, lets be forreal....Budden, Ortiz, and Royce arent friends.....they could be buddy buddy but their not friends, its comrodary thru hiphop but also business.......these n*ggas want some sort of financial gain thru this sh*t and its competition, you guys might think its friendly competition but you can see royce and ortiz are 1 slick line away from throwing disses at each other

but thats just my 2 pennies
 9 years ago '05        #338
pokora 
space
space
$1,168 | Props total: 5 5
budden seems to be the leader of this group
and royce act like he's joey best friend ever lol
 9 years ago '07        #339
FuckyaBarsNHook 4 heat pts
space
space
$895 | Props total: 389 389
Where's Crooked I????
 9 years ago '07        #340
Pos 90 heat pts90
space
space
$9,630 | Props total: 5487 5487

fu*kin sick!!!

Last edited by Pos; 10-30-2008 at 01:32 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
84 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy